Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Franchesca SweetLips - Poplar  (Read 914 times)

14 review(s) for Franchesca SweetLips (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline socksfellan2

Comms: Called and texted. Very responsive.

Location: 10 min walk from Poplar DLR, in some estates that were quite nice. Fairly discreet on a high floor.

Price: £50 for 15mins

Services: OWO, sex in couple positions

The WG: Tiny woman around 5ft, exotic looking, looks around mid 30s, smooth soft skin, natural breasts with hard nipples. Little bit of a belly but nothing that bothered me. Clean, smells fine.

The Punt: She was very personable and simling throughout the punt. Shower offered with unscented shampoos available. OWO is a decent, then switched to condom mode. One thing I liked was that she put it on with her mouth but it must have slipped off for a sec because I felt her tooth! :dash: But she apologised and continued, no biggie LOL.

She uses lube before sticking it in, and takes advantage of mirrors in her room :cool: giving you tonnes of good angles.

I must say her pussy was fairly tight/grippy on my average sized dick which made it very enjoyable. I think she was genuinely enjoying the punt as she was starting to cream a little. She paid attention to the rest of my body, caressing my legs gently and feeling my balls as she bounced on my member :wacko:

Busted with 5mins to go and hit the shower.

Overall had a great time with a pleasant woman who I happened to pay :)

Visit Again: Yep

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only