Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carols  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Wonderwall88

Anyone know if carols is shut for good?

Offline ruggedscot

when did it shut ? maybe they had no girls etc, was in it a few weeks ago. didn't think much of it then.

Offline mrhyde

Anyone know if carols is shut for good?

When I passed last week it looked shut, the window shutters were down, but the door shutter was open with the neon sign on. Is it completely shut?

bepi

Place went downhill since the little star Hanna left, anyone know where she went?

Offline foreverchanges

Place went downhill since the little star Hanna left, anyone know where she went?

Its been going downhill ever since BeckyC. left a dozen years ago.. :(

Offline Third Man

ad on UKE, looking for girls to work there

Offline TKovac

Manchester was quoted. She was down there regularly at the swingers clubs
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ruggedscot

she went down on a regular basis so she did....  :wacko: excellent at that she is.

Offline Hooples cat

Carol's is a bit like Woolworth's back in the day; nobody went there but everyone complained when it shut.

Anyway....it was the scene of some of my best punting moments. A threesome with Joanne (retired, unless anyone knows better) and Natalie (still occasionally of NTS) was a bloody marvellous experience. Happy days.....

Offline edinburgh1234

its open today .

google says it closes at 8pm

Offline edinburgh

I live near by and I notice that place is quite irregularly shut up early, presumably because it is too quiet or no girl turned up or something. So dont' worry if you saw it shut, it is usual.

Speaking of that place years ago, there was a busty blonde German woman who received many many great reviews, what was her name? She had large breasts, and warm personality...asked me to come on her boob. I like German girls.  I should have go more often.

A few years later, there was this Scottish lass with very dark hair, rather heavily built, she also collected many many great reviews, Amazing tongue technique; can anyone remind me of her name and where is she now?
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline Jk1980

On my only visit fucked a 50+ called Denise.

Offline Calum163

was the name not Heidi or something similar

Offline edinburgh

Yea the GERMAN girl was called Heidi, I think.  A german woman, hard to find nowadays, all Romanian. Where is she now? 
 and What was that Scottish lass's name? where is she now?  She is the kind of woman who would never leave this business because she loved it too much
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline edinburgh1234

Said on the phone, there is a black girl working today .

anyone with a bucket list

Offline willie loman

They are not friendly on the phone, and make no effort to be friendly  when you drop in.

Online Squire Haggard

Its been going downhill ever since BeckyC. left a dozen years ago.. :(

I saw her then, but have not been back since.