Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pre-punt nerves?  (Read 1187 times)

Shure

Do you still get them?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Not since I started booking at short notice on same day. Book, shower, travel, fuck  does not leave much time for nerves or daydreaming or generally getting in a state. When I used to book way ahead I'd invariably get more and more hyper and end up with performance and erectile issues on the day....... looking back I wonder what the hell I was thinking - should have realised my temperament wasn't suited to waiting days/weeks for a punt much sooner.

Offline Malvolio

There's a sense of anticipation, but no nerves now I've become prepared to walk away.

Offline Blackpool Rock

These days I tend to only get nerves if i've not been to a particular location before especially with Indi's

Offline stewpid

Used to get them quite bad and barely slept the night before an advance booked punt, even with a regular.

What actually helped was having a few crap punts. I then realised it wasn't worth the waste of energy and lack of sleep as that's no guarantee the punt would be good.

Just get a little bit of nerves now when I arrive at the location prior to a punt, but it's mostly excitement at what could lie ahead.  ;)

Offline Plan R

There's a sense of anticipation, but no nerves

This. 'The tingles' are enjoyable in their own way.   

Shynuthorny69

On first punt with new girls I get very nervous, I'm OK after about 5 mins though as all the girls (bar one) have been extremely friendly

Offline latecomer

I suppose the "nerves" I get when visiting a new WG (for the first time) is that it may be a crap punt so I'll have wasted my money, which really pisses me off.  I'm a bit of a tight bastard.

Offline Jonestown

If I have a fs gig after a run of massage gigs I tend to get nervous. With massage you don't really have to do anything, just lay there and enjoy it, performance doesn't come into it. However with a regular wg you have to do the lions share of the work, that's when the nerves creep in, am I still up to this, etc ?

Offline Hobbit

I can have trouble sleeping before a punt if I am looking forward to it too much and thinking about it constantly. Which is annoying because when I wake up the next day I'm usually quite tired.

Other times, if it is an Outcall with a new girl then waiting for a girl can be a little nerve wracking as you don't know who is going to turn up and what they would look like. So, a quick drink beforehand can settle the nerves.  :drinks: