Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party girl  (Read 2176 times)

Offline fbac12

Gents

This lady is central, she offers some superb services and she's excellent VFM. Oh and she's got a natural rack to die for. So what's the catch?

Anyone punted?

//www.adultwork.com/party%5Fgirl1234

Offline fbac12

Has really not a single member of this illustrious forum seen visited or even heard about this girl?!

Offline Marmalade

Has really not a single member of this illustrious forum seen visited or even heard about this girl?!

18 posts, mostly some random slapper out of tens of thousands, followed by an "has anyone seen her" signature.

How about contributing occasionally? Seen any good yellow pages online recently?

:dash:

Mendra

Yep, seen her lots of times for the past 2 years. very hard to get but when you do you will know why!

A rack to die for, bubbly English girl, love to fuck, very pretty face and lips, very good BJ and love to DFk. Always immaculate lingerie, if you click with her you are a lucky guy.

Quite surprise she has not been reviewed here. Some guys must be keeping her a secret. Lol

Used to camp out at Algaye East now at Tottenham Court Road, usually has a suite and loves to fuck all over the place. Does prefer the gentleman though. She is not slim, but OMG she is hot. If you are a tits guy, like a smart and witty English girl - go visit. Be patient. It took me months to get her.

SaneOnes

I remember there was a thread about her a year or so ago

External Link/Members Only

SaneOnes

Added the link so the reviews should pop up by now.

Offline Marmalade

Added the link so the reviews should pop up by now.
Yes snd they're all shite. But the tout has added a second thread now.  :dash:

Mendra

I am NOT a tout. Just sharing my honest opinion. No need to get arsy about my comments. If you are experienced enough you will realise we all have different tastes. You don't have to see her if she ain't your type. I already stated she is not for guys who like a slim girl. Let's be grown up about it. Thanks for your patience. Try and read between the lines.

Offline Marmalade

I am NOT a tout. Just sharing my honest opinion. No need to get arsy about my comments. If you are experienced enough you will realise we all have different tastes. You don't have to see her if she ain't your type. I already stated she is not for guys who like a slim girl. Let's be grown up about it. Thanks for your patience. Try and read between the lines.

I simply find the negative reviews of her more believable.  :hi:

LL

Isn't "party girl" a euphemism for drug-addled skank?  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

And I suggest that fbac & co, who starts a post singing the glories of a girl he hasn't seen, is probably a euphemism for fucking bastard or touting cunt.

A stupid thread. The reviews are up there. If someone else, even a fanboy, wants to write a review, let him/her. All this special pleading for her rather sucks.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:03:20 pm by Marmalade »

SaneOnes

And I suggest that fbac & co, who starts a post singing the glories of a girl he hasn't seen, is probably a euphemism for fucking bastard or touting cunt.

A stupid thread. The reviews are up there. If someone else, even a fanboy, wants to write a review, let him/her. All this special pleading for her rather sucks.

+1

SuitedandBooted

Sophie (party girl) has been around for many many years. Prior to her indie status o believe she worked for Maxes Angels.

Saw her a few years ago, usual hotel in Aldgate and yes she is large. But we did "party" and she became friendlier and naughtier as the evening progressed.

All in all it was probably neutral. If she was a little smaller I would have called it positive.

No interest in returning. She is expensive for a larger lady.

Offline Silver Birch

That's how I read it. Along with BB and hardsports, party girl is in the top 3 reasons why a wg goes on my blacklist.

Offline Marmalade

I'm always a little suspucious of profiles that don't include dress size. In a couple of her gallery photos she looks slim and toned, but those are probably old. In another one she's got saggy tits. For some, a party hostess of any description may add to the fun, but punters should be warned of such things most especially if they are seeking a one-on-one with fit and slim young bird.

Offline HighlyMotivated

She looks sexy but more than one review makes a big deal of just how massive she is in person. I don't mind a Bbw but there's a limit. Won't waste my time finding out at that price