Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Massage Glasgow (Rachel Magic Hands)  (Read 4358 times)

MILF_Hunter40

External Link/Members Only

Booked another massage with Rachel today having saw her a few weeks back.

Comms were easy enough and texts responded to quickly.

The premises are a stones throw from Glasgow Central but not to be confused with the other establishments nearby. Rachel works alone from an office type studio and the massage is performed on a proper table, heated towels and oils. The only thing I'd point out is that as it's within an office type building, shower facilities aren't available but not a big issue for me.

Rachel as well as a masseuse, is also a well known professional Domme and we agreed on a half hour edging session with 2 pops in the half hour for £50. I had asked Rachel if she would be happy to dress up for me and this wasn't a problem for her. Typical Headmistress outfit, tight pencil skirt, stilettos, glasses, very red Lipstick etc. I also asked Rachel to perform the massage wearing elbow length black Latex gloves.

Was tied to the massage table and edged with hand relief for the full half hour as well as being teased with her studded stilettos that she changed into specifically for some CBT.

Rachel is chatty and friendly and knows the Femdom scene inside out and we spent the session talking about our upcoming session over at a local Bdsm studio she has access to.

I didn't actually partake of a massage as such so can't base my review on Rachel's massage skills but had an excellent tie and tease session. Great VFM, unrushed and I'd definitely recommend.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HelloThere

Sniff sniff ......is that you again Rachel? Lol ;)
Starts off with a place close by asking about love?
Cancels saying dont feel good about thid place save doe for elsewhere ......goes to Rachel's writes the perfect review and the deals done?

MILF_Hunter40

Aye sniff yer self. Pathetic

Offline Glesgaboy

Lol
Even grassed herself by telling us you were there a few weeks back!

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 07:41:23 am by The_Don »

teechnomouse

Ok this is Rachel and these are my log in details. Iv come on here before so im in no way hiding who i am? I dont understand that when i get a positive review it has to be written by myself? Surely this site is here to let people know whats good and bad? Iv had a couple of reviews on here which have been from genuine clients but because they are positive they get rubbished? As i said before us girls work hard so to get a good review from a client is a really positive thing, i work independently and offer a good service its just a shame that im being put down for it? Anyway i wanted to come on here and try and clear this up as its unfair to my client when hes actually trying to fo something positive. If any of you care to come and visit me im sure you will see i offer a good service in a nice environment and if you dont then its pretty unfair to make judgements x

Offline Jock D

Ok this is Rachel and these are my log in details. Iv come on here before so im in no way hiding who i am? I dont understand that when i get a positive review it has to be written by myself? Surely this site is here to let people know whats good and bad? Iv had a couple of reviews on here which have been from genuine clients but because they are positive they get rubbished? As i said before us girls work hard so to get a good review from a client is a really positive thing, i work independently and offer a good service its just a shame that im being put down for it? Anyway i wanted to come on here and try and clear this up as its unfair to my client when hes actually trying to fo something positive. If any of you care to come and visit me im sure you will see i offer a good service in a nice environment and if you dont then its pretty unfair to make judgements x

Ok Rachel...I have actually visited you, but obviously didn't review. The reason for that being I tend not to review my massage punts...IIRC I've only done 2, both Negatives to warn off fellow punters...I thought your service was OK...not worth warning people off & not worth bigging up either. Here's a thing though that pic that is showing bears no resemblence, facially to you...or the imposter I saw pretending to be you...as she was a wee Plain Jane :dancegirl:

Furthermore, this is a Punters Forum...we have every right to flag up suspicious looking reviews...each review you've had is from a brand new member doing their first...and the writng style & content is remarkably similar too...the last 2 mentioning you are a well known Domme???...where does it say that in your ads?...and you never mentioned or hinted at this in the hour I spent with you? :wacko:

Finally...I notice you've put you prices up since I saw you...these Marketing campaigns don't come cheap. ;)

Offline mickey1967

I've seen Rachel as well and I definitely saw the girl in the photo, she also told me about her domme past. I enjoyed my time with her, haven't returned but wouldn't rule out a second visit at some point.
Still looking for an alternative to the Berkley Street girls!

Offline Batpunt

I've seen rachel a couple times...
Didn't review because generally don't review massage appointments either  tbh but I do discuss them in the discussions

However I can say I had a great time with rachel... picture I think is rachel but it's a older photo & is a professional picture. She is  maybe a Bit older than that... but still a good likeness & someone I was attracted to.

I still thought she was hot, chatty, friendly, lots of touching & Massage was good.... was very relaxed & massage was very sensual with lots of teasing & credit card swipes that I like ...

Offline HelloThere

Ill also fire in and say i had a great sensual time with her massage was ok teasing was great she mentioned dominatrix to me ......im just not a fan of(as mentioned already)the new players and limited posts if any and first review ect ect which clearly is very fishy!

Offline The_Don

Ill also fire in and say i had a great sensual time with her massage was ok teasing was great she mentioned dominatrix to me

So good?

That in your 22+ months of membership on UKP you thought about sharing via a review. That would help other genuine punters out, but forgot  :unknown:

Offline Batpunt

So good?

That in your 22+ months of membership on UKP you thought about sharing via a review. That would help other genuine punters out, but forgot  :unknown:

Tbh hello there is very active in the massage threads discussing his bookings, infact he has visited so many he is the font of knowledge for a decent massage...

Loads of posters don't post reviews but do post their experiences in discussions

Offline The_Don

Tbh hello there is very active in the massage threads discussing his bookings, infact he has visited so many he is the font of knowledge for a decent massage...

Loads of posters don't post reviews but do post their experiences in discussions

If that the case I stand corrected in the respect of sharing.

Davidbig1

I have seen Rachel twice and would highly recommend. Great service and very friendly girl.

Offline Micky5633

I have a real thing for edging just now and love alternative looking women. So my question would be does she allow touching, what size are her boobs, any kissing allowed and is it just cum on ur stomach or does she take it anywhere?

Offline Batpunt

I have a real thing for edging just now and love alternative looking women. So my question would be does she allow touching, what size are her boobs, any kissing allowed and is it just cum on ur stomach or does she take it anywhere?

She allows touching, big boobs, no kissing for me, and I never tried to cum anywhere else as she always has me close to explosion   :cool:

Offline HelloThere

Cheers Batpunt
I dont do actual reviews but if you look back at my posts you will see lots of info :)

Offline Micky5633

Rachel or technomouse. It doesn't allow me to send you PMs here. Do you still have an AW page and if so what is the link?

Offline HelloThere

Im sure the only link is on viva st & this one on gumtree
External Link/Members Only

Offline Micky5633

I've never used either. Hopefully she gets herself on AW for a better idea of services with more pics then we can have some dialogue

Offline HelloThere

Im like 100% that photo is her but obviously its a professional picture from possibly 5 years ago?