Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Corinthia - Earls Court  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Complete Novice

External Link/Members Only

Summary – Thoroughly enjoyable encounter with a very fit, no nonsense, enthusiastic and eager to please SP.

Booking description: 1.5 hour in-call.
Price: £350.

Comms: Very prompt, all arranged in advance by text via Agency (Admirals). On the day of the booking I received a text asking me to confirm, upon confirming I received the full address and nearest tube. The flat was known to me so no problem.

Location & venue: Basement flat 5 - 10 mins walk for Earls Court underground, there's a Starbucks enroute if you're early and want to put your feet up. Only saw the hall, bedroom and bathroom, all very clean, tidy and more than fit for purpose. Two clean towels, water, champagne and fresh raspberries were all offered.

Appearance: Upon the door opening, I was a happy boy. The pictures and description on the site are the most accurate I've seen for a while, I'd say there's been fairly minimal photo-shopping.

Great figure, 5'8, size 8, long black hair, very good breast augmentation (34D sounds about right but what the hell do I know), a non-smoker, good skin and teeth with one tattoo, whilst not fully gym toned, she's svelte and early 20's is right ball park age wise. Corinthia's English is alright, she's intelligent and well-travelled.   

The meet: Paperwork sorted followed by some light FK and mutual caressing whilst she helped me undress which was a nice touch. Dispatched to the shower upon my return she's standing there in her underwear (same underwear as on the site's pictures) and as I approach she throws the towel across the room, and then she's onto her knees, good start!

Cutting to the chase this was one round encounter, she was full on from the get go, FK – DFK, very responsive to RO (I didn't use fingers and didn't ask to), decent OWO (good speed variation, attention to balls and gooch, a little DT, not overly hands on), protected sex in multiple positions, missionary, CG, doggy, spoons, pronebone.

Enjoyed her line in commentary in Russian, nothing OTT, even had her thumb in her mouth during pronebone to muffle the noise. Basically good attention to detail in the bedroom, throwing her all into it.

Came in the bag and promptly rolled off the bed. Promptly left with that glow you get following a decent punt.   

Would I return: Yes, most definitely.