Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trip report Berlin  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Stalinator

Finally made it to Berlin today and I had 4 hours for punting. I had arrived the evening before and was scoping out options online.
Firstly, I checked out the Hobby Huren on External Link/Members Only but like the world over they are full of shit, not answering phones, ad says they speak english, you get the drift. So I gave up on that.

Monday morning rolled round and I was off to artemis via Sud Kruez station where I could stash my bags for the day. €5 for a big locker for 24 hours. Bring coins.

Got my punting wedge out of the gled automat and it was game on. It is an easy 5 min walk from West Kruez S bahn station. Greeted on arrival, paid the €80 fee and got a robe and key to locker and closet to keep my clothes.

Most of the action at 11 was in the smokers room upstairs. A lot of initial approaches but I wasn't quite ready. Got a drink and had a look around at the talent. FKK is a great way to perv at naked women. Anyways, a nice lass with cracking tits caught my eye. Got chatting to her and Marta from Lativa was my first score of the trip. Slim 25ish, with a lovely pair of tits. Usual €60 for 30 mins. Up to the room and got going. Covered BJ but done very well followed by sex with cowgirl, doggy and mish to finish. Blew the load into the bag deep inside her. A very good first taste of FKK punting.

Had a rest for a bit but was constantly pestered by ladies plying their trade. A firm no would put them off. I didn't like that aspect of it. Just done a session but they want to drag you upstairs again. Anyways got a good rest then got talking to what claimed to be a Bulgarian call Alina. Funny as she didn't understand the Bulgarian I was speaking to her. She promised a good session if I took an hour. Silly me fell for the spiel . She was good craic and did her everyway even sideways. A good shag but Marta had already drained the bags and Alina had to vigrously wank me to get a second pop. Had a smoke and a good chat with her afterwards. Working there 8 years she says. Someone here must know her. €120 spent.

Right, needed a serious rest this time so down to the pool. A fellow English speaking punter told me to go into the pool as the girls won't follow you in there to hassle you. Thanks mate for that steer. Had a good swim and then a bit of a lie-down on the pool side chairs. The swim did me the world of good and got me ready for the final punt of the day.

Met Kira, a 20 year old Hungarian outside the kino. Smallish slim lady with small tits but amazing poking out nipples. She was a very happy go lucky type of girl that promised crazy sex. And by fuck she didn't fail to deliver. Great BJ skills even when covered. I enjoyed ponding her tight pussy for a long time. Finished her off in Mish, balls unloaded into the back of the net. Job done!

As it was almost 3 and I had to get to the airport in Schonefeld I had a final shower and gathered my stuff and went on my way. Collected the bags at Sud Kruez before going to the airport. S46 and S9 are a good combo of trains from West Kruez to the SXF airport. Needn't have hurried as the flight was delayed for 3 hours and being stuck in Schonefeld is not something to wish on anyone.
In the door at 2am, so I would write this report whilst it was all fresh in my mind.

Now, my thoughts on the day.
No OWO available, no RO available. Was told it was the new law in place and no amount of extra money would sway the girls into doing it. Marta from Latvia told me that if they do it and the council found out she would be out of work. She said that is possible that the council would send in people to see if girls are offering these uncovered services. If that is the case I wouldn't be too keen to return to Germany. I would have to look elsewhere as I want services like RO and OWO. It was a nice few hours but that is my punting down until the new year so I had a blast today. 

Snikey

Great report mate, thanks for the detailed info. Pity you did not pop into Airport Girls to wait out the 3 hours delay, its 10 min walk from the Airport I hear.
I'm off to Berlin on the 21st with 2 mates for 2 days.
I plan to visit Airport Girls when we arrive, been to Berlin a few times but never to AG
I only joined this forum the other week, may try my hand at a trip review :-)

bigmanbigman

So for fkk club new law no
Owo and no ro ?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

............... paid the €80 fee and got a robe and key to locker and closet to keep my clothes.

...........Marta from Lativa was my first score of the trip. Slim 25ish, with a lovely pair of tits. Usual €60 for 30 mins. Up to the room and got going. Covered BJ but done very well followed by sex with cowgirl, doggy and mish to finish. Blew the load into the bag deep inside her. A very good first taste of FKK punting.

............... Had a smoke and a good chat with her afterwards. Working there 8 years she says. Someone here must know her. €120 spent.

............Met Kira, a 20 year old Hungarian outside the kino.  Great BJ skills even when covered. I enjoyed ponding her tight pussy for a long time. Finished her off in Mish, balls unloaded into the back of the net. Job done!

Was told it was the new law in place and no amount of extra money would sway the girls into doing it. Marta from Latvia told me that if they do it and the council found out she would be out of work. She said that is possible that the council would send in people to see if girls are offering these uncovered services. If that is the case I wouldn't be too keen to return to Germany. I would have to look elsewhere as I want services like RO and OWO.

+1  :hi: Thanks for the report . At those prices and the Interferance of the German State sounds like the FKK scene is not at the beginning of the end but approaching half way through its death dance  :cry:

Offline Jerboa

I bet that would be a great job, getting paid by the city council to go round brothels, and asking for FO, no sorry boss had no bites yet, give me another couple of months. 😀

Offline Steve2

I bet that would be a great job, getting paid by the city council to go round brothels, and asking for FO, no sorry boss had no bites yet, give me another couple of months. 😀

We should apply mate  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Stalinator

I did test some of the girls and asked only in the room for FO. No takers not even for extra dosh. I am not saying they would all refuse, maybe the night shift would have been better for asking?

Offline Stalinator

+1  :hi: Thanks for the report . At those prices and the Interferance of the German State sounds like the FKK scene is not at the beginning of the end but approaching half way through its death dance  :cry:

Still a lot of punters there for a rainy Monday afternoon.

Offline Stalinator

Great report mate, thanks for the detailed info. Pity you did not pop into Airport Girls to wait out the 3 hours delay, its 10 min walk from the Airport I hear.
I'm off to Berlin on the 21st with 2 mates for 2 days.
I plan to visit Airport Girls when we arrive, been to Berlin a few times but never to AG
I only joined this forum the other week, may try my hand at a trip review :-)

The delay was only announced once thru the security so there was no way to get back out. I was livid.

The upshot is the €250 EU 261 compensation which will pay for most of my trip.