Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: From the 'available today ' on adultwork for bristol  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Not_today

Who would you hit up, I'm tempted by Vanessa (same flat as Cecilia chung) considering my penchant for Asians. Any other recommendations?!

Offline FirstTimer

Who would you hit up, I'm tempted by Vanessa (same flat as Cecilia chung) considering my penchant for Asians. Any other recommendations?!
Where in Bristol is that flat?

Bella Brazil is worth a go.

Offline Not_today

Offline Not_today

Where in Bristol is that flat?

Bella Brazil is worth a go.

Just checked with her for a few specifics, she doesn't do a lot that is on her list!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

No she doesn't......saw her last week. Very pretty though.

Offline Not_today

No she doesn't......saw her last week. Very pretty though.

Might have to give it a go then..

Offline FirstTimer

Just checked with her for a few specifics, she doesn't do a lot that is on her list!

Yeah service is at best fair and she doesn't look as good as the photos but body is amazing.

Can't find any info on Vanessa - anyone had the pleasure?

Offline ian cognito

I'm also interested in Vanessa.  I've seen Cecilia and Oriental Lilyflower (profile no longer active) in the Partition Street apartment.  I would see Cecilia again but only gave Lilyflower a Neutral.  If Vanessa gives the same service as Cecilia then she would be worth visiting, but she is expensive at £160 per hour if you want the extras (which I would).

As far as the OP's question, I've seen Lola - who gives a very good service but is quite a lot larger than your average oriental, and Sophie Milf has a very good reputation.  Not sure about any of the others showing as available today though.

Offline Not_today

I'll take one for the team for Vanessa and report back. 

do you habe url to the porky one?!

Offline Terenas

It's not a great choice today.

I'd happily see Bella Brazil again.

I'm a big fan of Asians but the ones we get in Bristol are always a bit vanilla for me. I like a naughty Thai who takes it in the arse.

Offline Not_today

It's not a great choice today.

I'd happily see Bella Brazil again.

I'm a big fan of Asians but the ones we get in Bristol are always a bit vanilla for me. I like a naughty Thai who takes it in the arse.

Yes there used to be a good 40yo Thai in center she was filth but mostly works in London these days. 
The Chinese jap are mostly sub and vanilla like you say.  Mia used to be of interest but she's just turned me down when I asked for ws!

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Going on a tangent here...........I notice you have seen Sally Bath, is she really worth a visit, often tempted as I live close enough.

Offline Not_today

Going on a tangent here...........I notice you have seen Sally Bath, is she really worth a visit, often tempted as I live close enough.

Yeah she's good, amazing massage and bj. Got a really calming demeanour but not the best looking.  Nice tits!