Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy - Sheridan's Of Salford  (Read 733 times)

Offline strokeyjoe

Greetings gents. Just wandering if anyone has visited this little lady at Sheridan's? I've never been to the place myself, but this little doll caught my eye. Any info much appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Joe

Offline strokeyjoe

Greetings gents. Just wandering if anyone has visited this little lady at Sheridan's? I've never been to the place myself, but this little doll caught my eye. Any info much appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Joe

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline strokeyjoe

Cheers for that Goldfinch, does look rather promising. I take it Sheridan's itself is a decent enough place?

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers for that Goldfinch, does look rather promising. I take it Sheridan's itself is a decent enough place?

No problem  :thumbsup:

If you type in sheridans in the search bar top right a lot of positive reviews come up,although I've not been myself it seems to have a decent reputation.

Offline Bantagonist

Just saw her yesterday. She is very pretty, but in my opinion very small. I can see alot of people would be into that figure, but it does resemble a tiny 10yr old. I have young siblings so thats why I know (before you get any ideas). She is very young. late teens, no older than 22yrs old.

Perfect for you guys wanting to do the school girl role play. Which she has done in the past, but not wanting to it now after seeing how people react during the roleplay has put her off. I think she would do with her regulars though. Not for me though as I'm not even 10yrs older than her so it would be just silly for me to do it.

She is very clean though, and lovely to go down on. A bit hesitant at first but soon came round and very responsive in the end. Plays it a bit too safe as she didn't do a oily hand hand job as she said the oil would break the condom later, which is what Ive heard too, but I thought it if it was used as lube, as in the oil is on the outside of the condom and not on the inside. I didn't matter anyway because I didn't want sex.

owo looked better than it felt, looked like she was sucking like a hoover but it did feel a bit light. I couldn't get fully into it as her body made me feel uncomfortable. Not that she anorexic or anything, she really is that small, and it suits her, its just not my thing.

She is a lovely girl though and would see her again because she was great company, and she ensured I enjoyed myself. I like to give repeat business to girls that work hard, which she does.