Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Devon Girls  (Read 3959 times)

Offline Jj44

Hi all,

Can anyone help me decide who to book next? It'll have to be in Devon, preferably Plymouth, Torquay or Exeter. I'm a boob man and can't decide between Roxanne Hunny, Mile High Princess or Juliya. Anyone been to see these or recommend anyone else?
I can't even use AW to help me choose!!

Cheers,
JJ

Offline markc65

Hi

As your a boob man have you considered Lucy, Sexy Blue Eyes External Link/Members Only  I know this link isn't much use at the moment but if it starts working soon it might help.

From the 3 you have mentioned, the only 1 I have seen was Roxy and she was good fun. That was about a year or so ago before she disappeared and returned.

Heard good things about Mile High Princess but not seen so can't comment.

Good luck with your choice

Offline Jj44

:thumbsup: Cheers Mark, I'll have a look when AW is back... Not sure why she isn't on my list!
Anyone else know Mile High Princess? She looks and sounds great, good feedback but no face pic...
JJ

dorito37

I'd give Roxy a shout.

Lots of fun.

Offline Jj44

Cheers for that. 2 votes for Roxy then... What's she like though? I'm after proper GFE. What's her place like? I went to see Heidi34d in Exeter a couple of years ago and her 'lovely apartment' was a grotty shared flat... Nice enough girl but not really the GFE I was led to expect  :(
I don't do this often so don't want to waste my hard earned  :thumbsup:
I see Lucy Sexy Blue Eyes gets good reviews and she has a nice discrete place in Plymstock. There's a lot of places in Plymouth I'd rather not be leaving my car...
Cheers for your replies so far  :P

Offline markc65

Whenever I have seen Roxy she has always given what I want, a good gfe, plenty of kissing, oral both ways and good sex.  I don't know where she is working from now.

Lucy's place in Plymstock is very discreet, with absolutely zero chance of being seen or overlooked. Her room is good as well

Can understand you don't want to waste your cash  :)

dorito37

Last time I saw Roxy she was in an okay place, flats almost like student halls just off the bottom of North hill. Fairly discreet

Offline Jj44

Cheers I'll let you know how I get on...  :rolleyes:

Offline markc65

Last time I saw Roxy she was in an okay place, flats almost like student halls just off the bottom of North hill. Fairly discreet

This was the same place as I saw her.  More than suitable for the purpose

Offline Jj44

I haven't had a reply from Roxy yet and having had a couple of emails from Mile High Princess and spoken to her on the phone, she sounds great. Very polite, chatty and bubbly, so I've booked with her.
I'll let you know how it goes  :P

Offline Jj44

I'm sorry to say I was a bit disappointed with Mile High Princess...
She looks a bit older than 33 and her photos make her out to be slimmer and bustier than she is. Lovely personality but she didn't stop talking the whole time and it put me off a bit really. Roxane Honey it will have to be next time I think...  :(

Offline markc65

I emailed Roxy about a month ago looking for an appointment and she has just replied this week saying she will be back from the beginning of September

aidenjay45

If you're a boob guy you couldn't do better than Essex Kelly. She advertises in Bodmin, Cornwall but works from Plymouth on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Her number is always available and easy to contact.

Offline ampersand

As your a boob man have you considered Lucy, Sexy Blue Eyes External Link/Members Only  I know this link isn't much use at the moment but if it starts working soon it might help.

Wish I lived in Devon.  Where is Plymstock?

Offline gonewest

Wish I lived in Devon.  Where is Plymstock?

It's a suburb of Plymouth

Jamestiger

Hi , roxanne sounds my type of girl can u tell me how to get hooked up with her pls , I'm new to this and am being very discreet and carefully before I jump in , thanks .