Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back Page 50/30 mins new sexy girl - Belfast  (Read 2037 times)

logi56

Guys

First review here, took the plunge and booked this girls time, she is on different sites but seen her on Back Page as Mia but also go's by the name of Maya. Totally disinterested and infact boring. TV was on, there were other people in the flat and she showed no desire to please at all. Awful time couldn't wait to leave.

Post ID: 22357198 belfast
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 05:13:48 pm by logi56 »

Offline Sinz

Welcome to UKP,

Would be appreciated if the review contains more details

Have a read of other reviews on here and also have a read of the link below:

External Link/Members Only

James999

Wants to have this post deleted now  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Wants to have this post deleted now  :sarcastic:

Prossies put him under pressure maybe? :unknown:

logi56

Folks

For your information no-one put me under pressure, it is simply I read what was written by sinz and I didn't make a feedback that was in keeping with what is expected, so I hopefully will understand better next time. However I see that the confidentially of my request was broken so I will no  longer be writing or taking any further interest in this site, which is a pity because I did find it useful.
I would expect my request to be actioned forthwith and no further posts made to this thread.

Offline Roth

Folks

For your information no-one put me under pressure, it is simply I read what was written by sinz and I didn't make a feedback that was in keeping with what is expected, so I hopefully will understand better next time. However I see that the confidentially of my request was broken so I will no  longer be writing or taking any further interest in this site, which is a pity because I did find it useful.
I would expect my request to be actioned forthwith and no further posts made to this thread.

Bye bye then. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dboy74

Not gonna happen, numb nuts!