Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Paula  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Madmax90

Got some money to spend and was thinking of seeing Gorgeous Paula, anyone seen here in Cardiff?

External Link/Members Only

np500

Plenty of reviews for her, seems o k but a mixed bag, watch out for her blow you off with c I m and charge  you £20 trick, it's in the negative review, just a heads up .

Offline Madmax90

Was thinking about going to see Aimee instead but not had the best experiences with Portfolio's before, the last two times the girls' ages were misrepresented on the site and the attitude wasn't the best.

np500

Aimee's had great reviews, next on my list next month.

Offline Madmax90

Was also tempted by Ayesha and Shakeela

np500

Thay are reviewed, I think, and all good .

Offline Punting_Mad

Hey Mad max how about posting a review....
Seems like you've seen lots but don't want to tell anyone...

Online Steelworker

Agreed. Max, it really helps us.  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

1 at least. After 96 posts, at least 1.  :hi:

Offline Punting_Mad

I'm starting to feel suspicious..

Offline Madmax90

I get you, I haven't seen anyone for the last 8/10 months or so as I have been out of work, but just got a new job so going to see someone.

SeekingtheTruth

I'm starting to feel suspicious..

Have you read his posts?

He's asked for info but not said anywhere that I have seen (not that I looked that hard) anyone.

I'm not worried about reviews, plenty of people don't review. As long as relevant info is added to threads that's all that really matters.

Offline Madmax90

I am just a bit shy doing a review because of my autism :)

SeekingtheTruth

No pressure to do reviews, they are helpful but not essential.

Just contribute where you can with relevant information.

STAR-LORD

Max if your shy that's fair enough. Not sure why the suspicious factor came in though?

Offline HughJardon

Mate after bearing my soul on 56 occasionsions,  I'm Lost for words. I know it's not compulsory to do reviews but expect more of the above especially if your constantly asking for advice.

Reviewing though is very liberating and it helps you keep track of your punts good 3 years down the line when the brain matter isnt quite what it used to be

Get your reviewing cap on Max  :hi: :hi:

np500

What's to be shy about, no one knows you from Adam, just go with the flow, no need for an essay like nightwolf, ( and that's not a criticism, I like reading his reviews) mine are longer than his , but I spend an hour shortening them, even I'd fall asleep, forever would still be wanking ! But just do a couple of short ones to get a feel and your confidence will grow, and you will not feel the pressure of not doing any, you will feel freed up and liberated, and you'll enjoy this site all the more for it.

STAR-LORD

What's to be shy about, no one knows you from Adam, just go with the flow, no need for an essay like nightwolf, ( and that's not a criticism, I like reading his reviews) mine are longer than his , but I spend an hour shortening them, even I'd fall asleep, forever would still be wanking ! But just do a couple of short ones to get a feel and your confidence will grow, and you will not feel the pressure of not doing any, you will feel freed up and liberated, and you'll enjoy this site all the more for it.

It's a good job I didn't take English literature for GCSE, otherwise my reviews would be sounding like a Shakespeare masterpiece, and ForeverHung wouldn't tug so much!  :lol: