Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite&Passionate Cardiff  (Read 1048 times)

15 review(s) for Petite&Passionate (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline charlie-mott

External Link/Members Only

I made a booking with Julia this morning. I arrived about 15-20 mins early to give enough time to park, etc. I sent a text to let her know I'd arrived.

No contact, so I tried again just after the booking time. Again nothing, so I walked slowly back to the car. Sat around for a few minutes and then just as I was about to leave I got a shitty text from her complaining that I hadn't confirmed the booking. I pointed out that I had confirmed in the morning and on arrival. She responded to say she's been very busy... If you're too busy don't accept bookings!

Timewaster, with a shitty attitude.

Offline mr big

Sorry to hear that chaz I had a similar thing texted 5 min before booking and nothing went to walk away and she texted to say her phone was on silent so went back and straight away gave me ten pound off booking and the punt was all good after that

Offline charlie-mott

Cheers Mr Big. I wouldn't have minded if she had apologised for missing my call, but to try to blame me because she was "too busy" to answer the phone really is taking the piss.

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry to hear CM, but thanks for letting us all know about her attitude.

Offline HughJardon

Polish attitudes are not what they once were,  maybe they've become institutionalized after so many years in our fucked up country.

I loved the humble approach they had where they were so grateful to get paid for participating in a spot of nookie. I was always asked by Poles "are you going to stay" meaning do I chalk up to standards

Now the whole customer service experience is dwindling and the emphasis is a full circle back to British girls

She does have a nice ass Chaz did you have a Plan B

Offline mrdiamond77

Polish attitudes are not what they once were,  maybe they've become institutionalized after so many years in our fucked up country.

I loved the humble approach they had where they were so grateful to get paid for participating in a spot of nookie. I was always asked by Poles "are you going to stay" meaning do I chalk up to standards

Now the whole customer service experience is dwindling and the emphasis is a full circle back to British girls

I have still to have a bad punt with a Polish WG, but have noticed a few negative reviews lately.  I just hope this is not a continuing  trend.

Offline HughJardon

I have still to have a bad punt with a Polish WG, but have noticed a few negative reviews lately.  I just hope this is not a continuing  trend.

I believe if I get this little Julia in the room I'd have a right good romp with her,  unfortunately with limited time frames nowadays I'd also hit her up with a big fat negative just for bad comms. Girls need to be the full package now good communication and good fucks

STAR-LORD

To keep or remove off the HL is the question...  :unknown: :timeout:

Offline charlie-mott

No plan B. I was slightly annoyed afterwards, so wasn't in the right frame of mind... But the punting purse is full for another day. 

The poles and the Asians were always my fall back, reliable punts. Lately, both have been dire.

Offline HughJardon

No plan B. I was slightly annoyed afterwards, so wasn't in the right frame of mind... But the punting purse is full for another day. 

The poles and the Asians were always my fall back, reliable punts. Lately, both have been dire.

Don't blame you mate,  nothing worse than being let down then walking into a shit punt,  that tests anyone resolve.
Hopefully a new batch will arrive next week and also the UKE girls who visit

Offline mr big

Cheers Mr Big. I wouldn't have minded if she had apologised for missing my call, but to try to blame me because she was "too busy" to answer the phone really is taking the piss.
Your spot on  chaz too busy is taking the piss the girls need to remember we are parting with our hard earned its not a cheap hobby at the very least we should have is good comms and even better service and to be fair the service she gives is good when u actually get there

Offline Steelworker

I've thought about this one but don't like lack of reliability. Thanks for letting us know.