Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: erica rowe (stratford)  (Read 1932 times)

1 review(s) for erica rowe (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline niceguy696969

Hi,

This was one of my first few punts, I intend to review the others in due time, mostly positive, however this was such a bad experience I thought I had to share this one first. Almost put me off punting...almost :)

Duration: 1hr

Cost: 220 for duo

Comms: No hassle to arrange, seemed nice on the phone. However, she had to push the time up by 30mins, no problem as this gave me a chance to look around Westfield shopping centre. Arrived at the hotel and called; she said she still needed some time to prepare. Ended up waiting in the hotel lobby for another 30mins. I should have walked but was too excited about my first duo.

Appearance: Erica rowe is above average but not anything amazing, her partner is size 18+. Erica had described her as having "curves in the right place", I learnt after this experience that that s just a euphemism for fat.

Personality: Erica is a bit rude, would look at her phone throughout the punt, even picked up a call at one point. I asked her to take her heels off (I like feet, sue me) but she just made a comment about my height and ignored the request; I am 5ft6, didn't think that was overly short.

The meet:
Walked in to be greeted by a nice-enough looking girl, no french kissing then or throughout the rest of the punt. She asked for the money and said her friend was just freshening up in the bathroom. Felt like a setup, but being a punting newby and not wanting to create an awkward situation by asking to see the other girl first, I handed it over. Her partner then came out and she was size 18+ and wasn't doing it for me. Seeing the look on my face Erica asked if I wanted another girl to join for another 80pounds (a polish woman waiting in the lobby). I decided to cut my looses and continue with these two, in any case that would involve me going to a cash point and who knows if they would still be waiting around for me. Bear in mind I also didnt at any point want to say out loud that that this woman is too humungous for my liking, thought that would be a bit sad to the other woman.
    I had trouble getting hard so Erica started off giving her partner oral (till she came). Meanwhile I played with Erica and managed to get a hard on. Then Erica proceeded to give me a blowjob. She did a bit of dirty talk like "I want you to cum" which actually made me laugh out loud because I was thinking we had just started and she already wants me to finish (which I think she didn't appreciate). Her friend wanted to join in, at that angle her body wasn't too repulsive and her face was OK so I let my penis do the thinking; they swapped condoms in between which was a bit annoying (yes no owo, but I don't mind that). I fucked Erica doggy and then mish and came, the sex was good and she was responsive and telling me exactly how she likes it i.e. go slower go faster etc. I asked them to play with each other again while I take a break, only to be told that it is a cum-once service and if I want more I would have to pay, which is something I didn't think to ask beforehand. So, I was out in 20mins after having fucked only one girl.

Overall:
Negative. Erica may be worth a punt on her own, but only for 30mins as she is a cum-once service (though maybe she only did that with me?). However 90pounds for 30mins is a bit steep, I would say 70 max would be reasonable, so I consider this punt as having thrown 220-70=150 down the drain.

External Link/Members Only

Online sparkus

I visited Erica and her then partner as a duo a while back, Ibis in Stratford.  I was initially quite happy as it was priced at £80 for half an hour for the pair but she texted that I could have it for £70 if I agreed to pop to the shop on the way and buy them rizzlas and baccy.  I think in the end I handed over £68 and some loose change, but they were happy with what I brought and skinned up the joint.  I'm not a massive smoker but I thought it would make for a more chilled booking, I reckon others might not be so down with that.

The punt itself was shit though, if only Erica looked like that half face pic.  I actually ignored her and concentrated on the thicker one, doing her doggy while she licked Erica.  I didn't find either of them very attractive as ebony girls though and didn't even come.  I said it was the dope and they seemed to believe me.  A pity as I'd love to do two proper ebony girls.

Her ad also said 'No black guys', I texted through before that it was up to her if she took the booking as I'm of mixed heritage.  She said later that it was only there at the insistence of her previous partner.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

Better luck next time round.

For next time: If in doubt do not be afraid to walk

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac