Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Sauna - Lisa - Southampton  (Read 3488 times)

Offline T_small

First review so bear with me.

External Link/Members Only

Popped into Siam Sauna Saturday lunch time. Rang ahead 45 mins before and was told Lisa would be available.
Paid £50 for 30 minutes.

Comms 10/10.
5 mins chat and was told Lisa would be free. Think I was talking to Lisa herself. Understood her English easily.

Location 8/10.
The place was easy enough to find behind the petrol station opposite a car sales office. Parked in the bay right in front as am not local and not shy. If you're trying to be incognito then maybe not the place for you.
Door seems obvious, round the left of the parking spaces beneath the sign. Small unmarked door bell. You have to ring and wait to be buzzed in. 

Siam Sauna itself 7/10.
The interior is basic but looked clean enough. Could do with an uplift but have seen far worse. You enter into a dimly lit room with a sofa. Receptionist was not there so I took a seat and 30 seconds later Lisa unlocked the interior door and lead me through to the first room down the corridor. Didn't get to see the Jacuzzi room I've heard to avoid so can't comment on that. The room I was led to was a reasonably sized room with a single bed with a towel folded in the centre. It was a hot day so was glad there was a wall fan going.

Lisa 8/10.
When Lisa arrived I was pleasantly surprised. Small petite thing with a decent C cup. She was in a basque type lingerie that showed off her gorgeous little figure. Face was pretty but not amazing. Beautifully soft skin which she let me touch everywhere. I had a great time playing with her lovely hard nipples. She spoke good English and was very friendly. Genuinely enjoyed chatting and had a few laughs with her.

Service 8/10.
Once I was in the room she told me to get undressed and lay on the bed and closed the door. 20 seconds later she reappeared. Still stood taking my socks off and otherwise completely naked, all awkwardness was soon over with as she looked me up and down and smiled. She asked me how long I was after and I replied half an hour. That is when she said £50 so grabbed her the cash. Bit odd digging my wallet out and handing over the cash while in the buff but I'm not shy so wasn't fussed.
Being pretty confident of the services offered from other reviews we didn't talk about what was included with that £50 so I just thought I would see what happened.

So she laid the towel out and asked me to lie down, confirmed that I'm ok with baby oil.
She took her lingerie off to reveal nice bra and panties, then off they came as well so she was naked too and the massage started. I was actually impressed with the massage, it was nice and firm. 5 minutes up top them she moved onto my legs. Plenty of cock and balls grazed over while she massaged me. Less than 10 mins in and she asked me to turn over. She sat down next to me and oiled my cock up and started nicely stroking it. While she was stroking away gently I asked if I could touch her. She agreed and I started playing with her nice tits. Only a C cup but fit my hands perfectly. Like I said earlier, her skin is lovely and soft all over.

She asked what I wanted, then immediately asked if I wanted the full service. I said yes and she grabbed a condom, put it on and started sucking. I'm not fussed about OW so didn't ask if she would do it OWO. Judging by how she just put it straight on without asking, I'd say no. Blowjob was pretty good. It definitely would have gotten me there. She let me have a little stroke of her pussy but pulled my hand away when it was obvious I was going for a cheeky finger.

After a few minute she stopped and asked whether I wanted me on top or her. I said her on top and she obliged. She straddled me, used a little spit to wetten herself up and lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy was nice and felt good. Not the tightest but definitely not loose. She was very energetic, bouncing nicely, and mixing it up with some nice grinding. She seemed happy to let my hands roam wherever I wanted and let me pinch her nipples, even returning the nipple pinching. She was making some good noises. Only criticism was that her face was either staring at the ceiling or straight down. So if eye contact is your thing, not ideal. It does't bother me either way.
After a few mins she said her legs were tired so I should go on top. I asked her to turn around for reverse cowgirl for a few minutes and she agreed. It was great watching her ass bounce up and down, great view of her pussy slide up and down my cock.
Again after a few minutes she said her legs were tired again so we switched. She was pretty good on her back unlike some women I've seen. Again no eye contact as she spent most the time kissing my chest and sucking my nipples. She was moaning away, let me build up to quite a hard pace and took it was well. Once I could feel myself getting close I asked to finish in doggy and she agreed. This was my favorite part of the day. There is a massive mirror at the top of the bed and she moved right up to it. I got a great view of myself fucking her tight little body. Never knew until then that it's very satisfying watching yourself go to town on a woman.
I finished inside her with 10 mins to spare (no judging please). She took the condom off and asked what I wanted to do next. I asked her to carry on with the massage and she obliged.

Again the last 10 mins of massage were very nice. She stopped 2 mins short of the half an hour. Not seeing a clock, I didnt see her clock watching but she was obviously aware of the time. I'd popped my load and relaxed again so wasn't bothered about 2 minutes.

She let me get dressed, putting her underwear back on and led me back out, gave me a little kiss on the cheek and told me to come back soon.

HJ skills ?/10.
It was only until I was hard before she started sucking so didn't see the real action.

Oral Skills 7/10.
Not amazing but pretty good and definitely would have got me there.

Sex 9/10.
Very energetic. Allowed a lot of touching. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary and finished in doggy. No eye contact but plenty of chest kissing and she went to town sucking my nipples.

Summary
A petite, sexy thai girl to massage, suck and fuck you in various positions for £50. What a bargain. Lisa is around for another week so may come back before she leaves.
I think experiences depend on who you get at Siam. But if Lisa is available, you won't be disappointed.
But generally, prices stated seem to get you the full service, no additional cost for extras.

Only issue for some punters would be location. if you want to be discreet, you need to go late when the garage is shut.

Offline Myfun1

So you got to pop twice in the 30 mins? When I went it was once and then asked to leave!

Offline abc--123

I've only been once but I enjoyed my visit and will be going back. You get real value for money there. As for parking I went in the evening and parked 3 streets away. It's only a minute walk but hopefully stops anyone taking down your registration number.

Offline T_small

Myfun1 - No only popped once. I don't think a second pop is on the cards there. Could even if I wanted to in half an hour.