Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Darlington Awful AVOID !  (Read 1886 times)

Offline darlomick2014

link: External Link/Members Only
AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!
So Saturday afternoon off work thought i would try for a punt. I have a search online and came across this young lady £60 for half hour.
She claimed to be 24, she must have looked at least 45 - 50 ! Fist bad point.

The massage was terrible, she used this (what looked like a door handle ) and started ramming it up and down my back.
By this point i was absloutley floppy, there was no way the little man was standing to attention and i began to realise how much a waste of money it was.

She then asked me to turn over and she seen that i was not hard in the slightest and still pursued to try and put a jonny on. Blowjob was terrible and i refused the sex, she then said when are you going to cum, i said lets just leave it (i thought just put it down to a bad job) then she got on top of me and tried to put my knob inside her and rubbing it all over her pussy with no condom!!!!!! and stared shouting cum please cum !!!!!! I got up put my clothes on and demanded the money back. I got £40 back. by this point i was furious ! She asked me to never come again and that was that!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS !

Offline MasterChief

Sounds like a carry on film

"Carry on the massage"

Offline Sar-Major

Sounds like a carry on film

"Carry on the massage"

Sorry to hear it was a fekin bad experience, and thanks for warning others.

As M-C said, it could well have beel a Carry on Film.................."Carry on trying to get it up her Khyber Pass"  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nerascal

If it was not far off Newsham Road at the stadium end then I had a near miss there not long back.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142196.msg1570559#msg1570559

Offline darlomick2014

No it was on Long field road, opposite the school, honestly i it just went from terrible to dreadful ! i cant stress enough to stay clear

Offline nerascal

Did she have big tits and bad teeth?

I hate these bait and switch operators