Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishMolly - Bayswater - Got stood up/no showed and radio silence.  (Read 1682 times)

16 review(s) for Englishmolly (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Elsewhere

3 weeks ago, I found an AW profile I liked the look of, and after a few e-mails, we had arranged a booking for today (8th) at 11am. Once we agreed a time/date, she said to put a booking through AW . Her exact quote after agreeing a time+date was "Yes sounds good please book through AW x" Which I did.

In these mails, I also said I would check in a day or 2 before to make sure everything was still good (due to the booking being ~3 weeks ahead).

Fast forward to yesterday (7th), and I send a text at 9:15am saying "Hi Molly. Just checking in to make sure we are still good for Saturday at 11am, as it was arranged a while back. All the best. First Name/AW Profile name." No reply all day. So before going to bed just after 10pm, I send the same message via AW e-mail.

Fast forward to this morning (8th, day of the booking). Still no reply to text, no reply to AW E-mail and profile says last log-in 6th July. I have a feeling I am going to get stood up.

At 9:15, I left the house, and sent a text saying I was heading into London and would phone at 10:45 for final directions and house number. Phoned at 10:45, and it went straight to voicemail and AW profile was still showing last login as 6th July.

So, no reply to any texts requesting confirmation, any AW e-mails requesting confirmation and complete radio silence.

In fact, the profile still shows "last login 6th July" as I post this, 6 hours after the booking was supposed to have taken place.

External Link/Members Only
Would have been £160 for 1hour incall if the booking actually happened.

mcgee121

It's definitely bad comms by her but you should have moved on to plan b because you didn't get a confirmation from her near to the main event.  Thus, there was no need for you to travel and it's not her fault that you did.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 06:46:15 pm by mcgee121 »

Offline Elsewhere

I did have multiple plan B's in my phone and had one in place and confirmed within 20 minutes, but that is not relevant to the review.

The point of the review was being stood up + radio silence, not what I did after/instead.

Offline Belgarion

Really poor form by the SP and happy to see you made alternative arrangements.

Poor Comms is just bad business practice

Offline smiths

I did have multiple plan B's in my phone and had one in place and confirmed within 20 minutes, but that is not relevant to the review.

The point of the review was being stood up + radio silence, not what I did after/instead.

Thanks for the review. Indeed, a negative review can be done as long as a WG accepts a punters booking as in this case. That's whats relevant here. What you did travelling wise and afterwards makes no odd to the fact she didn't stick to what was agreed.

Offline tazz

She seems a bit disorganised, also moving location isnt helping, but id avoid booking 3 weeks ahead as prossies often change their plans at short notice and get bombarded with tons of messages and texts.

mcgee121

Okay cool.

Offline peter purves

Like the metaphor - 'radio silence'

All I can say is hisssssssssss to that experience  :(

Sorry to hear mate and better luck next time round  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Elsewhere

Update - got a single line reply on AW saying "sorry I didn't get any booking come through x"

See picture attached.....Showing her reading it an hour after it being sent.

Hidden Image/Members Only

mcgee121

Update - got a single line reply on AW saying "sorry I didn't get any booking come through x"

See picture attached.....Showing her reading it an hour after it being sent.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol:, lie fail.  Will you try to book her again?

Offline intpro

Just to say she done the same thing to me on Tuesday after agreeing a meet a week before.

No comms or anything, i will leave an AW review as well

Offline Elsewhere

:lol:, lie fail.  Will you try to book her again?
Nah, there are plenty more good quality WGs out there for me to visit instead.

Offline Elsewhere

Just to say she done the same thing to me on Tuesday after agreeing a meet a week before.

Better to leave it here.
If you put it on AW, it would almost certainly get "disputed" and disappear into the background.  Additionally, if the booking wasn't marked as COMPLETE by her (which it probably isn't), it would only show as "feedback only" and not show as a Negative.

Or you could do both.

Offline Belgarion

Just put it here

Most of us know AW is worthless for feedback