Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxyroxy74 - Broxbourne  (Read 2555 times)

12 review(s) for FoxyRoxy74 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Adding to an already well reviewed sp

In call  Broxbourne
1 hour    £150

Firstly ill just say her pics are accurate and she is gorgeous.
I couldn't believe when I met her that her profile says 44 she also told me this but she looks more like in her 30's so time has been kind to her.

Communications were good couple of emails to find out availability and text to confirm I'd put booking through.

She was wearing the outfit I asked 4 and didn't remove it till after the shower (I have found some girls take it all off while I'm in there).

For this one I wanted to have some fun with squirty cream and she was well up for it, when I messaged her to confirm and should I pick some up she had already brought some.   Good girl

Started with some kissing really nice and deep.
Took turns consuming the cream off each others bodies her enthusiasm was incredible she comes across as genuinely loved it.
I put some on one of her boobs as the other has a piercing and didn't want to accidently pull it off.
I love squirty cream as well so both parties were in ecstacy.
She even gave me her phone to take some pics and film her while she sucked all the cream off my dick.
Great view and she has the naughtiest sexiest look in her eyes as she did it.
Her owo was unbelievable such a talented lady and when we in 69 she admitted it felt do good she didn't want to stop.  I had to concur.

Stopped eventually to suit up and she took a pounding in doggy and mish before I filled the bag.

Her orgasm sounds were incredible I do think she genuinely loves sex which she says is why she only takes 2 bookings a day.

Quick shower and bit of chat before home time.

Made me feel so welcome and comfortable.
The positives:  the whole session was a positive for me

The negatives:  time flew by far too quick for my liking I could have stayed there for hours

It's hours later and I still can't get her out of my head.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:03:33 pm by Whoisarrypotter »
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Chorley

Thanks for the review. :hi:

Just had a look at her AW profile and she looks like a proper milf :wacko:

How would you rate her facially? Say out of 10?
Also, I'm sure I read somewhere that she only sees punters with AW, but there was nothing on her profile. :unknown: Bit gutting if that was the case as I've recently deleted my AW along with my feedback. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I'd say at least 9 out of 10 this is of course my opinion I was very attracted to her and when I was looking down at her while she was performing owo she has the naughtiest look which was a real turn on.
Personally I don't think she looks 44.
I'd say get it booked and do review.
Never said anything to me about feedback except she would leave me some.
You may need to setup a profile to book her though.
Good luck
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Chorley

I'd say at least 9 out of 10 this is of course my opinion I was very attracted to her and when I was looking down at her while she was performing owo she has the naughtiest look which was a real turn on.
Personally I don't think she looks 44.
I'd say get it booked and do review.
Never said anything to me about feedback except she would leave me some.
You may need to setup a profile to book her though.
Good luck
Cheers mate :hi: Will definitely give her a visit.
I noticed she only does weekdays with an early(ish) finish, so it probably won't be a while as I can't take leave for a while yet.

Offline Kraken001

I can vouch for Roxy, she is a fantastic lady. Dressed up in black lingerie, stockings and suspenders and high heels and her giving me a BJ was just too hot! She doesnt look 44 she easily passes for younger. Her cim is great too, takes it like a champ. Oh and if any of you guys want to try it, i let her bust my anal cherry with her strapon. Try it guys she loves it, she was reaching down wanking my dick while she fucked me from behind, she told me she loves this and i truly believe her.

So to finish..... go get a booking!

Offline Big Bad R

I can vouch for Roxy, she is a fantastic lady. Dressed up in black lingerie, stockings and suspenders and high heels and her giving me a BJ was just too hot! She doesnt look 44 she easily passes for younger. Her cim is great too, takes it like a champ. Oh and if any of you guys want to try it, i let her bust my anal cherry with her strapon. Try it guys she loves it, she was reaching down wanking my dick while she fucked me from behind, she told me she loves this and i truly believe her.

So why not do a review ? You are half way there with this post !

Offline Chorley

Just had a look at her videos and she barebacks her partner in a few of them.
What are people's thoughts on this?

Online finn5555

Just had a look at her videos and she barebacks her partner in a few of them.
What are people's thoughts on this?

Whats the problem? all pro$$ies bareback someone

Subslave

Very tempted by her now you have mentioned her strap on. Do you think she can be quite Dominant, as well. I suppose if she if fucking you with a strap on..that is quite Dominant.

Offline Kraken001

Yes mate I would say she can be dominant. She had a wicked look in her eye the minute that strap on came out lol. It was my first time trying it and she was patient in taking her time so I didn't end up in the local a+e with a foreign object from my rear but once I was up and running she was loving the moment with her dirty talk shall we say!