Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Seductive Savana x No reply to e-mail in 24 hours - PG farmer ?  (Read 407 times)

Offline bops909

Nice looking Brazilian with surfer girl style. No phone number listed but saying "available for appointments".

I sent an e-mail but e-mail not opened in 24 hours even though the profile was updated. 

Part of a group with a sketchy name literally just "-" all with very similar style of profiles.

Her feedback looks impressive (10 positives) but most turn out to be from low feedback profiles e.g "Cumbat54 (1)" "1WVape (3)" etc. where other visits are often to other group members.

Bit suspicious it's a profile designed to harvest private gallery credits, or at least it is at the moment - maybe she's overrun with e-mails or having a bad day but it's looking a bit dodgy.

Pity.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Smartie

Move on. Her ethnicity certainly looks mixed....................not

Offline scutty brown

that group has a surprisingly wide geographic distribution, looks to me that each profile is set to con a different part of the country with a PG scam.
Probably just one guy with a lot of profiles and a lot of stolen photos

Online hungrypunt

Bit suspicious it's a profile designed to harvest private gallery credits, or at least it is at the moment - maybe she's overrun with e-mails or having a bad day but it's looking a bit dodgy.

Pity.

External Link/Members Only

I wouldnt say so Mate, looks like the likes list has been tailored to a girl who knows what she likes. Pg scams usually have all likes ticked.
A couple of feedback comments also say profile is real. Shes probably just like a lot of the girls, disorganised like fuck :)

Jay-Jay

And about as Brazillian as Wayne Rooney!  :D

Jay

Offline bops909

I wouldnt say so Mate, looks like the likes list has been tailored to a girl who knows what she likes. Pg scams usually have all likes ticked.
A couple of feedback comments also say profile is real. Shes probably just like a lot of the girls, disorganised like fuck :)

Yes it does have some genuine feedback - maybe ownership  has changed since then? Don't know.

Three days on since my first comment I notice someone is editing the profile every day to  update the statement "AVAILABLE FOR BOOKINGS Today- it now says "  09 July  2017" for example.

Hopefully someone gets on top of things and gets a bit more organised!