Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New strain of gonorrhea  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Sar-Major

What's your thoughts on this one boys!!!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Those covered BJ's might be on the cards from now on.......... :( :( :(

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

This report is almost 2 years old & has been discussed before.

Offline Kev3773

You have a senior moment there Sar ?  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic: happens to the best  :hi:

Offline sesalovdarlo

my last visit to the cock clinic I asked about STD's and oral. He mentioned that this is a concern, but at the minute it is very rare. You would have more chance of contracting something a bit deadlier like syphallis from oral than to contract an incurable strain of gonorrhoea.

Offline maxxblue

This report is almost 2 years old & has been discussed before.

New report has just been published from WHO:

Offline maxxblue

What's your thoughts on this one boys!!!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Those covered BJ's might be on the cards from now on.......... :( :( :(

Never had you down as a Guardian reader, S-M  :hi:

Offline Tiger63

You dont suppose he`s really a Rupert do you  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

You dont suppose he`s really a Rupert do you  :lol: :lol:

Wind ya fekin neck in Tiger-boy, , or ya just might be marking time in the fekin Glass-house................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

NOPE I'm not, MB!!!!!

Just there has been a lot of "NEW" articles released on this subject in the past couple of months. I was aware of the press release and threads on here from a couple of years ago. I wasn't sure if it was becoming more common in this industry.  :unknown:

May be it's a "Scare Monger" tactic used by the health service to make people more aware of "What Lurks" below.............. :D :D :D 

GeordieBadass

It was reported by the BBC again a couple of days ago also with incurable cases in Japan,Spain and France so certainly seems to be something to think about seriously.

GeordieBadass

In the news today

Gonorrhoea vaccine brings hope

It's feared the sexually transmitted infection gonorrhoea is becoming untreatable as antibiotics fail. So there's great interest in research from New Zealand, in which a vaccine has been shown to protect against it for the first time. About 78 million people pick up gonorrhoea, which can cause infertility, each year and the body does not build up resistance, no matter how many times it is infected.

Offline Redskin

Gonorrhoea vaccine discovered for first time - Sky News