Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Oriental Massage Woking  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Justanotherman

£30 plus £40 extra for naked HE.

Mid 40s. Tidy body, nice boobs.

Very little english spoken, and she was very much 'speak when spoken to'

Started with good massage. Quite a vigorous buttock massage, followed by a kneeding of my tail bone. Strange.

Anyway, quite an early request to turn over after only 10 minutes. Offered B2B for 60, i only had 40 so naked HR it was. Good handjob, allowed my fingers to roam, but she maintained a distance.  I came quite quickly with only 15 minutes elapsed. She'd have had me out the door in 20 minutes  i feel, but i asked her to work my shoulders and my goodness she can give a great shoulder, neck and head, massage.

Overall neutral as the HR wasn't particularly sensual or lingered over, and I got the impression she was trying to stiff me for time a bit which is the first time Ive had that feeling in a place like this.

Offline punterman99

Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Justanotherman

Yes as above thats the link. No photos though.

Offline Hantsman2

the first time Ive had that feeling in a place like this.
[/quote]

Dear OP
You seem to have been to the Oriental Massage before.
Any recommendations for particular SPs?

Thank you

Offline Justanotherman

Been to woking twice, and camberley once, so not enough to really know tbh.

I forget the camberley girls name im afraid, but the other woking one was yoyo, who i would happily see again.

JamesFD

Quote from: Hantsman2
You seem to have been to the Oriental Massage before.
Any recommendations for particular SPs?

Carry has received positive comments but she doesn't appear to be on the schedule this week

Offline Scubbard

Hey guys anyone been to see either Addie or Linda at oriental massage? I booked to see them on Monday and wanted to know if anyone has any experience?
Many tjx