Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky Telford  (Read 4614 times)

Dellboy

This is a second and very different review of Pinky.
Original as per link below.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=133970.msg1496972#msg1496972

External Link/Members Only

This visit was 1 hour.
Total cost =£110

When you have to spend a lot of time in Shropshire you sometimes have to accept what's available.
This was the case with Pinky.  I found myself in Telford with a spare hour and a bit. I had tried to book Jessy then Sophie but she was busy as well so I thought let's see if it's any better with the girl I had previously rated as neutral.

The meet.
Parked up and did the 1 minute walk to the shop. Still don't like the entrance. Why the hell do they make them so public?

Showed into the ground floor room with both table and mattress.  It now had a shower in the room which I like - you can keep an eye on your clothes/money etc.

Pinky came in and I said how about a naked massage, she agreed and her bra and thong looked very sexy before they came off. Not like the  massive Chinese pants!

Massage on table was ok and she allowed me access to all areas with no restrictions.

After what was probably 15/20 minutes I moved off the table and suggested we continue on the mattress.  She smiled and said ok.

Went down on her, she seemed to like the RO.  I then enjoyed the best 15/20 minutes (but probably nearer 5!) I have had so far in 2017.
She got very wet and I knew that it wasn't going to be long for me so I kept up a healthy rythym until I popped.

Overall.
IMHO, and each to their own - she still has an odd personality and not the prettiest Thai I have met - on previous visits I had even thought she might be a post op.
But she was a good experience and definitely a female!  Even though I prefer the more extrovert Thai girls, on this visit I have given her a positive.

Would I go back? Probably.

But no more RO for me. Too many negative news items about unprotected oral sex.

hardshlong

I went for a massage with Pinky earlier in the week and found her to be miserable and downright rude.I definitely will not be returning but then again it could always have been a different girl who knows.     

hardshlong

I tried to book Sophie originally but she is supposedly in Thailand at the moment.

Dellboy

I know what you mean. She is odd and can be a right moody mare. Not like her mate Natalie.......But when Pinky has her legs are in the air it doesn't bother me so much. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 01:49:32 pm by Dellboy »

hardshlong

She was not interested in doing anything extra but kept teasing my arse crack. most strange.

Offline Anon8

What did you get for £110? Seems a lot for a hour massage/hj and RO? I will consider paying a visit

Dellboy

What did you get for £110? Seems a lot for a hour massage/hj and RO? I will consider paying a visit

Read the report......where does it say hj?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 03:17:43 pm by Dellboy »

Offline Anon8

15/20 mins of full sex then? Take it you had to see her a few times before getting more than a hj. What positions did you had her in?

Offline anasazi11

Yeah, Sophie is in Thailand at the moment and Pinky is going on her holidays for five weeks ( I think) from next week or the 16th when Sophie is back.  I'll have to wait to see her again when she's back.

Dellboy

Yeah, Sophie is in Thailand at the moment and Pinky is going on her holidays for five weeks ( I think) from next week or the 16th when Sophie is back.  I'll have to wait to see her again when she's back.

Pinky told me Sophie is back in August.

Offline anasazi11

Well, maybe I mis heard. But it's soon, for at least five weeks and when Sophie returns. Maybe she did say 16th August.

Saw her recently, a new review to follow over the weekend. :)

Offline Anon8

Has anyone gone further than hj with her. If so, how many visits did it take?

Dellboy

Has anyone gone further than hj with her. If so, how many visits did it take?

3 posts since you joined 2 hours ago....all questions about Pinky......bit obsessive.....are are you her boyfriend/pimp?

Offline Samjos

Anon8

I agree with Dellboy

Why three posts about Pinky

And they abbreviated your only posts

If you are not Pinky or the owner. Then you are either her boyfriend or her pimp

Which one are you?

Dellboy

I notice the boyfriend/pimp has logged in a few times since your post Samjos...........but not a word refuting your comments. 
Guess he is the boyfriend rather than pimp?

hardshlong

Might be Sophie trying to find out what's happening whilst she's away lol.

Dellboy

Doubt it as she is not very computer literate.
I understand she has a customer who handles her advert and IT stuff.
He probably gets a free naked massage and wank for his services rendered

Offline Samjos

Someone has gone strangely quiet quite anonymous !!!!

Dellboy

He logged in earlier today. His silence says it all.
Must try and get back to Telford before Sophie gets back. Shame she won't join in the fun!

Dellboy

Well, maybe I mis heard. But it's soon, for at least five weeks and when Sophie returns. Maybe she did say 16th August.

Saw her recently, a new review to follow over the weekend. :)

I think your right.
Mate went to see Pinky earlier in the week and Sophie is apparently back next week.
I must have misheard her.

Anon8........are you going on holiday with her???

Offline Samjos

Pinky goes tomorrow going to try Natalie and sophie

Dellboy

Pinky goes tomorrow going to try Natalie and sophie

Enjoy!
Let us know how it goes?

Offline doggy tyle

Hi guys, daughter lives in Dawley me in Leicester, visiting next week fancy b2b with he, is it better to ask when you get inside the place? Rang up but told massage only! Not true of course😉
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Dellboy

Hi guys, daughter lives in Dawley me in Leicester, visiting next week fancy b2b with he, is it better to ask when you get inside the place? Rang up but told massage only! Not true of course😉

They will all do naked massage. Ask when you arrive. If you want more ask for Natalie - aka The Dyson!

Offline doggy tyle

Thanks Dellboy, do they offer 30mins or just the hr?
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Dellboy

Thanks Dellboy, do they offer 30mins or just the hr?

They will do 30 minutes an hour or I have heard 4 hand for either an hour or longer or any combination.
.....and like every Thai girl I have met money always talks.

Dellboy

I tried to book Sophie originally but she is supposedly in Thailand at the moment.

Called on the off chance and had a great hour with "The Dyson".
She still knows how to please!
Also it appears that Sophie is back next week.