Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo - Tattooed Bombshell and LucieBee - 2 Hours in call Mansfield - £450  (Read 1134 times)

21 review(s) for tattooed-bombshell (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]
79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]
77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

UmpteenTimes

External Link/Members Only

So in continuation of my journey of discovery I decided it's time to slowly start extending my boundaries and see what is out there is this tiny world we live in...

I've seen Lucie a few times, as always she's great to get along with and makes everything seem a breeze, so much so that's she's also a cracking saleswomen 100% I would employ her as a sales rep she's great at it! Haha... It comes up in conversation in one of my meets with her, she tells me I need to book a duo if I want to do some more exploring as well as get myself on a party... Slowly slowly catchy monkey I've only just started dipping my toes into the fucking water I'm sure I will come round to a party soonish! Anyway after my last booking with Lucie I went home and thought fuck it, this needs to be done and if I'm going to do it I need to do it with someone I already know is good at her job and a recommendation of hers to use Kylie... I fired off the email to Lucie and told her to arrange it, 2 hours her and Kylie but she needs to be gentle with me and break me in! As most of you will know that soon goes out the fucking window when these two are naked in the bed with you... All booked and set 2 hours, Lucie and Kylie at her Mansfield in call.

Across the week I was getting more and more nervous, being fairly new to the punting scene and having had a rather vanilla sex life in my past relationships I was worried I'd stumble or make a fool of myself or fuck something up, well the day came as I drove to Mansfield I tried to come up with a plan in my head of how I wanted it to go down, well things didn't quite end up that way.

Arrived at the in call and messaged Lucie to say I was here, few minutes later she told me they where ready and she would buzz me up! Once again for no reason my legs turned to Jelly and it seriously felt like I'd done 5 leg days in a row at the gym! Bambi on ice the crackhead version... Light tap at the door and Lucie let's me in, For those who don't know Lucie is around 5' 5", Black hair, very nicely tanned and with a cracking set of curves in the right places, dressed in matching lingerie and hold ups, looks wise again for those who aren't aware very next door girl pretty. Through the door and I see Kylie sitting on the bed ahead of me, I could feel myself getting slightly school boy nervous again so I dipped into the toilet quickly as I was busting for the loo. Drained the tank whilst Lucie was saying through the door stop being nervous she found it hilarious!  Freshened myself up quickly and into the bedroom.

Kylie was there on the bed, again pretty next door type of girl, great curvy figure and around same height as Lucie wearing a little back leather style dress very nice as Borat would say very nice.

Left the paperwork on the side and undressed and joined the two on the bed, I'm sure they could tell I was nervous so we had a laugh and joke to help break the ice compared some tattoos and then got down to business.

They asked if I had a plan of how I wanted it to go, well everything I was thinking on the way there had gone out my head so sheepishly I was like I will let you take control. They whipped off my boxers and stuck a blind fold on me and started to tease, oh fuck it was good every little touch was delicate and was in the right place, I kept flinching but in a good way as they continued to tease me, not sure who but one of the girls started on OWO, very wet and slow I could feel an arse next to my right hand, slowly reached around and felt the clit, right that's Kylie cause she's got a piercing already she was a little moist so I decided that needs to be wet through and through, bought Kylie to a nice little orgasm with my hand as they both continued to play at this point Kylie started counting orgasms and I was like fuck, I'm good for one then I'm broke for the rest of the day, I can hold out fairly well but if this carried on I wouldn't. Next thing I know is I've got someone sitting on my face, right little feel with the tongue! Yes that's Lucie let's go to work on this around and around I went as Kylie was sucking for the world championship down below I was also going for gold on Lucie's clit, Few moments later and Lucie is shaking on top of my face soaking wet as she orgasms fucking love it! By this point I need this blindfold off and see what's going on in this room, Firstly I head down on Kylie I love burying my tongue into a soaking wet pussy and sure enough Kylie loved it, once again cumming quite literally everywhere! Lucie pipes up my turn now, all to happy to oblige I take my tongue down south and give her the same treatment, whilst Kylie is next to me on the bed with the wand cumming herself again! This is nuts I thought the room was so wet, if anyone has ever seen Bruce Almighty the film, the scene where they are standing on the Maid of the Mist boat next to Niagra Falls and getting drenched. Well I'm pretty sure being in the bedroom with these two is very similar! Couple of switch arounds and Kylie is sucking again, Lucie decided she wanted to give Kylie some tongue action which Kylie obliged, the chemistry between these two is immense they really know how to push each other's buttons. Point comes time for the wellies, Kylie is getting it first, Missionary... Another orgasm and more body fluids everywhere and she's about broke! She sits up and asks if I minded is she went and smoked not a problem, give me some time with Lucie, On Lucie jumps in cowgirl after about 3/4 minutes she says to me fuck me like you fucked Kylie that was so hot, being the gentleman I am I was happy to oblige! Lucie blows again, by now the room is so wet you would literally need a wetsuit! Quick rest and we are back at it, This time Lucie is giving me top notch oral whilst I'm inserting a finger in both her and Kylie, Things start to heat up as they both start cumming at the same time. Bit more missionary with both the girls, by this point I'm knackered so I lay down and both the girls go to work double OWO by god that is a sight to see them sucking and playing with me both at the same time I'm trying really hard not to blow just yet! Bit more fumbling around and making Kylie squirt with my fingers and it's coming near the end... Lucie starts sucking for gold and says to Kylie sit on his face, excellent this is pure filth and I love it, so Kylie is sitting on my face as Lucie trying to get the goods! Just as Kylie starts to cum all over my chin I could feel myself ready to bust, I made it known and Lucie went digging harder, Just as Kylie is orgasming on my face she turns and says I wanna see you cum, well mistake that was for her. Just like a really well shook can of Coke I exploded, it went everywhere all over Kylies back, all over Lucie, Me and the room I'm pretty sure the fertile population of Mansfield within 50 miles became pregnant at that point... Lucie turns and says that was romantic you cum at the same time, I quickly corrected her and said there is no romance in this game remember so we coined the term Fuckmance rather fitting we all thought!

Broken and bruised we lay there talking for a short while putting the world in its place before I showered and headed home... I don't remember getting home, I was on serious auto pilot for nearly an hour I do remember listening to Limp Bizkit on full blast feeling like a fucking rock god imagining that's what they get up to when they party...

So for anyone seeking a first Duo I would highly recommend these two... Just remember though extra tools are needed, shower cap, wetsuit, snorkel and ice pack for your balls once you've done to help them cool down!

Next stop Party I reckon...

:hi:  :cool:  :hi:

Offline HailWood

Great report of a great duo couple. These two popped my Punting duo cherry too.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Awesome review I'm yet to pop my duo cherry properly.

Offline monkeybucket

Offline HailWood

Yes - do it. And these two would be top of my list to any popping. Genuinely into each other but both focus their attention on you.

Offline seando5

Absolutely do it. I wish these two (or Kylie and Woofie for that matter) had been my first duo! I'm only saying that, as they have been my go to ladies for duos in the last couple of years,  obviously there is also Riley to consider. Sorry for complicating matters! lol

As the others have said, these two are really into each other. You will have an amazing time!

Sean