Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Info on Lisa@21 - Looks good but more info would be great  (Read 868 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Done a search and nothing comes up for her that i can find. AW profile is old (from 2016) and minimal reviews. Not sure if its just new pics and a change of name on a old profile or if this is a genuine profile and if anyone has seen her. If she is Un-reviewed i might just go pay her a visit  :cool:

Offline Pablo02

Not to sound rude and judging by your last review of Nichol why don't you go see a English girl
Some of these Eastern European ones are  :thumbsdown:

Offline legendinho

Hi Ali

From my understanding I don't belive this girl is working at the moment, I could be wrong but just make sure if you really want to see this girl you ask only for her. I haven't met this girl on profile but met few others in the group some where really good others where disappointing.

I met a new girl in the group at the weekend will do review tonight or tomorrow. But it will be a positive.

:hi:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 10:41:06 pm by legendinho »

Offline alibirmingham

Hi Ali

From my understanding I don't belive this girl is working at the moment, I could be wrong but just make sure if you really want to see this girl you ask only for her. I haven't met this girl on profile but met few others in the group some where really good others where disappointing.

I met a new girl in the group at the weekend will do review tonight or tomorrow. But it will be a positive.

:hi:

Hi Legendinho, Thanks for the info and i will await your review before seeing this lady, Beside need to get checked first as there's a storm brewing on one of my last punts and review. Apparently she was a well known barebacker (although so far its all hearsay and no actual proof and certainly was not offered to me and by the WG's behavior i wouldn't of thought it was her cup of tea) but im going to edge on the side of caution and get checked either way.

Not to sound rude and judging by your last review of Nichol why don't you go see a English girl
Some of these Eastern European ones are  :thumbsdown:

Hi Pablo, Said in a very friendly way so no offense taken at all. I would see a English girl if i could find one that ticks my boxes. I am attracted to petite beauties with slim slender bodies, Not into curves and dont like anything above size 8. Also im not as well off as some of the seasoned punters on here that can afford to blow £150+ for an hour meet. I tend to stick to £60-£70 for 30 mins.

However if anyone can recommend something i may give it a try but I've found most members on here take that as a challenge to find the ugliest beast they kind find and put those links up instead.

Offline Pablo02

To be honest ali you are quiet right there.
The English girls tend to charge £80 for half hour where as the Eastern Europeans are around £60 for half hour.  So that's understandable on your part l :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I am attracted to petite beauties with slim slender bodies, Not into curves and dont like anything above size 8. Also im not as well off as some of the seasoned punters on here that can afford to blow £150+ for an hour meet. I tend to stick to £60-£70 for 30 mins.

However if anyone can recommend something i may give it a try but I've found most members on here take that as a challenge to find the ugliest beast they kind find and put those links up instead.

Have you seen Ania? Not sure if she's on her hols at the minute. One to keep in your back pocket though!  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline alibirmingham

Have you seen Ania? Not sure if she's on her hols at the minute. One to keep in your back pocket though!  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Have i seen Ania he asks   :D :D

I would have to hang my head in shame if i didn't.  :cry:

Seen her about 3-4 times (not reviewed as it was before i became a member on the forum) . She is currently away and been waiting for her return for about a month. If i could i think i'd keep one of her in my back pocket...and my front pocket....and any other pocket i could find lol. She is defo a cracker but BustaNut and Ming recently reviewed her as a Neg. Hope her service hasn't slipped as she would be missed. Will have to see her when she's back and as much as i respect Ming's and BustaNuts reviews she is one i will have to see to make my own mind up on.