Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucielovely3 British or Romanian ?  (Read 876 times)

roller coaster

Seen this  new profile this morning.
External Link/Members Only
Photos look great not to mention the one with her ass.
I have a suspicion by the way the profile is set up with emojis all over her page she could be Romanian and fairly standard Romanian rates as well.
What's your opinion of this profile please ?

Offline Davey Dykes

100% Rom. Smoking hot in the photos mind you.

Offline tazman1002001

Seen this  new profile this morning.
External Link/Members Only
Photos look great not to mention the one with her ass.
I have a suspicion by the way the profile is set up with emojis all over her page she could be Romanian and fairly standard Romanian rates as well.
What's your opinion of this profile please ?
Go on TOFTT and report back ... You could be the next person to find Glasgow's secret gem
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

roller coaster

Go on TOFTT and report back ... You could be the next person to find Glasgow's secret gem
In 2 minds about that as it had crossed my mind t.o.f.t.t
I might leave it a few days to see if she is Romanian or not as usually they are verified members on a.w.
If she is and it is Romanian i'm out.
Sorry guys but not taking the chance with one.
The chances are she will be in a flat with more than 1 girl possibly with other guys in and out in there so i won't be punting in a brothel.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:04:45 pm by roller coaster »

Offline Clattypats

Any hint of ROM about a profile these days...I'm out! ... :bomb:

If in doubt, phone the number and gauge the accent..

Offline Clattypats

it's all very well saying TOFTT....personally I don't have the time, nor wish to waste money turning up for a shit punt or a B&S... :bomb: ...A B&S I would walk from anyway, as I have done before...  :scare:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 06:20:42 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Santiago

I think I've seen her before and reviewed this girl when she was in Edinburgh

erika lovely 24

If it is her, Romanian girl, stunning and good service and friendly.

Go on TOFTT

£100 for the hour....be prepared to pay for extras I think !!

:hi:

Offline ediguy

Yes she was in Edinburgh but wanted money for extras and I don't think she does any kissing either despite saying GFE

Offline Clattypats

Yes she was in Edinburgh but wanted money for extras and I don't think she does any kissing either despite saying GFE
Can't say I'm surprised... :thumbsdown:

roller coaster

Thanks there enough information to say i'm out. :timeout: