Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back Sac & Crac  (Read 30418 times)

Offline Mkdng

Hi Guys

I know that this is a punting site so admins can remove if not appropriate

is there any recommendations for intimate waxing around Belfast, Newtownabbey, Carrrick areas

Plenty for the usual back, chest, legs etc but not to many for the Aule BSC!!

Thanks

Offline Mkdng

Thanks Soulsparc she's not available until Monday .. Would you recommend ??

Offline Soulsparc

I haven't seen her before but know someone who has. He said it was grand

Offline brokenagain

hi guys. thought id chip in to this. ive been to see maureen several times. shes not the best looking but shes very friendly, great boobs and gives a really good massage with HE. she doesnt always go topless until she gets to know you so my advice is ...BE Polite

Offline brokenagain

hi. ive been looking at some of the posts from people looking for massages with HE rather than WGs. ive been to a fair few over the years now. some good . some not so. heres a brief summary.

Tee therapy on shore road--black girl. good figure. offers HE and a good massage. room is very cramped
sensual swedish---university. good massage/HE/ goes topless for regulars. very friendly
thai places in lisburn. all good massages but no HE from any that ive visited
thai places in belfast. as above
thai place in newry. massage/HE but limited touching
daphnes in north belfast. good massage but no HE
Lisa in north belfast. as above
Emma. visiting massage. young/busty/friendly/good massage/HE on request but nervous. shes new to it but i didnt have to beg for long
Tricia in armagh. out in the wilds. great massage/fantastic boobs/HE on request but it took a while and several visits to persuade her to allow herself to be touched
Joannemassage247----dont bother! charges double swedishsensual and is half as good
japanese girl in deramore. good massage with enthusiastic HE. wears a latex glove for the purpose but dont let that put you off
big scottish lady. pictures show her in a plastic nurse outfit etc ---reasonable massage/rubbishHE----do not confuse with maureen at sensual swedish who is also scottish, shes grand

hope thats helpful. if anyone has made a breakthrough on getting a HE from the belfast or lisburn thai girls id love to know about it

BA

Offline Soulsparc

B A- I was going to see Tee on shore road next week. I didn't think a HE would be on the cards.  I take she charges more for HE? Would you normally ask when making a booking or wait until you arrive? Cheers again for the informative post

Offline Soulsparc

Hi, do you have a link for the Japanese girl in deramore you mentioned? Can't find anything on Google. Cheers

Offline Corey123

Hi BA

Any links/numbers for Emma in Belfast and Tricia in Armagh

Many Thanks

Offline Sylvio Dante

Have you seen this woman?

External Link/Members Only

Believe this is Joanne massage 247 referred to in the previous post.

Id also be interested in details for the Armagh one! This thread has started to answer a lot of questions!

Offline brokenagain

hi

emma is visits only. she advertises on gumtree when available. ive also seen her on vivastreet as jolene

tricia in armagh advertises on vivastreet health/beauty/massage section as relaxation u/me or sometimes magic hands

Tee asks you when you get there if you want a HE. or at least she did on my second visit. first visit went to the wire before she asked if i wanted her to soften the extra leg! its 45 for the hour. i havent got round to asking her to take her top off but she doesnt mind a bit of outside touching. its all a bit cramped but its the massage that counts and its pretty good

massage247 is the joanne i mentioned. she works out of same building as maureen swedish sensual. she might have upped her game since i saw her but it would need to be a mega uplift

im seeing Aooibhinn from gumtree soon. also an outcall only service.anyone had the pleasure and does she offer HE?

Offline brokenagain

sorry forgot to mention japanese girl in deramore. she advertises on vivastreet in the main hookers and scammers section but she is genuinely a nice girl, very good at it and as i said puts her back into the finish

Offline brokenagain

just put my thinking cap on for some others ive seen over the past two years

Zena on albertbridge road. mature lady. good massage. NO HE but i didnt ask so you never know.
polish girl in lurgan who occasionally advertises as a beauty salon. good massage . no HE
beth in lisburn. filipino. No HE
jessica, the english tantric lady. as described by others. blonde, lovely, hard to hold back on. it can end all too quickly
louise from sensual sirens nuru massage. currently pregnant(not me) but OMG if you can find her book her. last known to be above mallusk somewhere
raunchy brunette advertises on vivastreet. not massage. straight up hooker but well worth a visit
Patricia from revolution fitness. advertises on gumtree sometimes. drop dead gorgeous wee redhead with a body to die for. But no HE
a different joanne who only very occasionally advertises on vivastreet and works from donegall street. goes topless and is very enthusiastic . late 40s at a guess
travelling massage in a camper van. you get what you pay for. its 40 quid for a handjob by a lady who tries hard but the conditions are poor to say the least
 girl from dublin who occasionally advertises on craigslist therapeutic. goes naked, allows touching, good massage, HE but expensive at £150 for the hour
carrickfergus holistic massage girl. tiny. beautiful. mad as a badger. currently offering massage and thats it. she started out doing naked with no HE, then moved up and one day when apparently bored shagged me stupid. next time i went back she was done up like an eskimo. a new BF might be the reason so approach with caution. be prepared for a nice massage only
massage bliss in piney lane. BBW mature. only went the once. No HE but was told later by another lady that she does put out for regulars
i think thats it. if i remember anymore ill post them up
BA

Offline Soulsparc

Cheers B A. I've often wondered where Joanne went to. She was the first to give me a HE! Lovely woman too. I've been going to a Thai girl in Dundonald recently, - Itsareeya. Amazing massage for 30 quid. Very friendly but no hint of HE. I sort of don't want to spoil it by asking her
Will definitely check out Tee. Like the sound of Swedish Sensual too but she appears to have went off the radar. No ads anywhere. 
I rang the Japanese girl from vivastreet today to make an appointment but she sounded a bit pissed off! Wouldn't take bookings in advance. Don't know whether to continue with that one.
Don't suppose you have any reports on Massage by African Lady?

Offline brokenagain

re african lady. ive no up to date info. it reminded me that i did go to one a few years ago who didnt do the HE. subsequently one of the other ladies reported that her husband of all people used her and she did. again it might be a question of reserving the privilege for regulars. the name Thani rings a bell so it might be the same lady

swedish sensual advertises in vivastreet and appears fairly regularly. advertises more as a beautician rather than anything which is accurate. she also reserves herself for regulars. she did admit to me that shes a bit particular about who she strips for so a bit of politeness would go a long way i think

Offline Corey123

Went to see Patricia outside Armagh today. Good massage and build up to HE. She is a bit of an extrovert but adds to the service. Great boobs managed to pull one out of her bra and gave it a good feel whilst she was wanking me off. At £45 for the hour and it actually was a full hour i'd say it was worth travelling for and I am interested in going back again. Very secluded retreat and well into the countryside but it was something different. Cheers

Offline brokenagain

hi sam. glad you enjoyed the trip to armagh. yes, shes a chatter but its a good hour. those boobs are actually the reduced version. when i first met her they were twice the size but on that tiny frame they were killing her. i think she quite enjoys showing them off now. im due back soon so i will feel a bit less of a mauler now that i know shes really ok with it. i usually wait until the last moment to fumble about. might get to it a bit sooner in the process now. thanks for the feedback

Offline Sylvio Dante

Is this tricia in Armagh?  Don't want to scare her off the scene...but didnt see anything else that matches the descriptions above?

Offline brokenagain

thats a different ad to the one i replied to originally and i have a proper mobile number not the vivastreet security one. if you make an appointment just go along . the HE issue will come up during the process . its not something id discuss on the phone. when you arrive if shes about 5ft tall 50ish blonde hair with big boobs thats her. if she chats nineteen to the dozen thats definitely her!  ive been about 6 times over the past two years. ive never tried to do more than have a feel. she always looks a bit embarrassed but doesnt fight me off. i think its a case of softly softly. (and maybe begging a bit). im down in two weeks time and was kind of bracing myself to beg her to take her top off. hope springs eternal

hope that helps

Offline mmmmaguire

Brill post.  Have had a few massage but keen for a HE. Any details on the Newry Thai?

Offline brokenagain

newry thai girl advertises on vivastreet when available. seems to come and go. ive not been for a few months so its possible the antihappy police have shut her down

Offline mmmmaguire

Thanks will have a look, there's one Newry on gum tree does waxing so don't think that it- going through a real bad patch lately hard to find any decent HE massage or WGs, thanks for the useful post, keep up the good work!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Timmy-Irish

Asian girl in bangor atm, advertising on backpage and viva.. Anyone been to see yet?..

Offline mrspectre

just put my thinking cap on for some others ive seen over the past two years

Zena on albertbridge road. mature lady. good massage. NO HE but i didnt ask so you never know.
polish girl in lurgan who occasionally advertises as a beauty salon. good massage . no HE
beth in lisburn. filipino. No HE
jessica, the english tantric lady. as described by others. blonde, lovely, hard to hold back on. it can end all too quickly
louise from sensual sirens nuru massage. currently pregnant(not me) but OMG if you can find her book her. last known to be above mallusk somewhere
raunchy brunette advertises on vivastreet. not massage. straight up hooker but well worth a visit
Patricia from revolution fitness. advertises on gumtree sometimes. drop dead gorgeous wee redhead with a body to die for. But no HE
a different joanne who only very occasionally advertises on vivastreet and works from donegall street. goes topless and is very enthusiastic . late 40s at a guess
travelling massage in a camper van. you get what you pay for. its 40 quid for a handjob by a lady who tries hard but the conditions are poor to say the least
 girl from dublin who occasionally advertises on craigslist therapeutic. goes naked, allows touching, good massage, HE but expensive at £150 for the hour
carrickfergus holistic massage girl. tiny. beautiful. mad as a badger. currently offering massage and thats it. she started out doing naked with no HE, then moved up and one day when apparently bored shagged me stupid. next time i went back she was done up like an eskimo. a new BF might be the reason so approach with caution. be prepared for a nice massage only
massage bliss in piney lane. BBW mature. only went the once. No HE but was told later by another lady that she does put out for regulars
i think thats it. if i remember anymore ill post them up
BA

Been meaning to meet Runchy Brunette for a while but was hesitant due to the fact she only advertises on backpage/vivastreet.

Is she local? Area safe etc? thanks

Offline brokenagain

re : raunchy Brunette
she works from an apartment along the malone road. quiet, discreet and easy parking. or at least she did when i visited some months ago. shes a good girl. not drop dead gorgeous but chatty friendly willing and able. i found her thoroughly engaging and as im all in favour of a proper woman with proper natural curves shes ok by me

dongfox56

Jessica is great - price up to £120 but the first visit is best - repeats same after
Louise the Nuru one - UNREAL - sexy as hell - can someone post a link for her please
Deramore one good too
Girls bottom of Lisburn road decent - post as "Tantric Massage" - haven't seen in a while tho

Offline Soulsparc

Went to see Tee last week. Her place is a bit run down and the room is really cramped. Was a very good massage though and HE was offered and happily accepted! Nice woman and very chatty but I don't think I'd return.

Offline brokenagain

all good comments. louise nuru girl is off the market i believe due to pregnancy but yes, i agree, what a woman. what a performance. worth double the money.

tee is an acquired taste i suspect. room is very cramped but i got the sense that the more you ask for the more you might get. will go back a few more times and report on progress

Aoibhinn advertising in gumtree. waste of time. two broken appointments. second one didnt even make contact to explain so ive binned the number

have had time on my hands lately so tried out a few more. Maya off dublin road. great massage. fabulous looking girl. will take her top off for a few dollars more but no touching. still, a good HE . worth £70?. debatable but id go back for another go

different maya in city centre. wow. perfectly normal massage then when she turns you over shes somehow become naked and its on with the rubber and she sits on you for a very happy ending. oddly she doesnt like you touching her but hey, its a good few minutes and a good massage

took myself up to derry to see Dee thai massage. fantastic massage. if you like the "beaten up" feeling shes the girl. sniffed like a docker throughout but apart from that i was very impressed. if you have stiff shoulders she will unlock you. no HE but i suspect this is the trade off for the shopfront salons. the antihappy police have told them theyll be shut down if they overstep the mark. might explain why newry girl has disappeared

Zensation in derry. goes through the whole questionnaire thing first so you know its a beaten docket before you start. reasonable massage anyway

tanya, works out of the apartment block near pilot street in belfast. thai massage, lets you touch. good HE but a bit mechanical. still, its 60 for the half hour so not bad value. shes not the best looking but chatty and friendly

Rina--- BBW black girl . IS fabulous. shes a WG rather than massage but will do whatever the heck you like. she loves giving bj and actually asked if i didnt mind. i know its outside the remit of this thread but thought i'd throw it in as she came(me too) as a bit of a surprise

thats it for the moment. have a few lined up for the coming week and will report when ready

Offline Soulsparc

Link for the second girl called Maya?

Offline brokenagain

second maya advertises in vivastreet. or backpage. comes and goes. i suspect it might even be a different "maya" from time to time. im a bit wary of some of the foreign girls adverts as they do come and go in line with the container ships kinda thing.

the shop front girls do appear at least to be in charge of themselves albeit they dont do the HE. i hate the idea of some poor girl being dragged out of a cupboard and having to hand the quids over to a trafficker. id love to be able to stick to the locals but there just arent enough of them doing a good massage with the HE. i think ive had my fill of experimenting with the thai salons. doesnt seem worth it. unless i get backache of course. then they are

Offline Mkdng

My goodness you guys have been busy .. What a great thread it has turned out even tho it was about ye aule Back Sac & Crac lol..
I'm defiantly going to try some of these recommendations..
Thanks Guys

Offline Corey123

Had an appointment with Emma visiting massage yesterday. Early 30's, black hair with glasses, busty although wouldn't allow feel and not too bad looking. Good oil massage but had to really push for the HE. Perhaps because it was in workplace sideroom (it was quiet when most had went home) she thought that there were maybe cameras or something but once I reassured her and it eventually got going was a good finish. For £30 an hour was very good value and I'd say if this was a visit to your home rather than workplace she wouldn't be so apprehensive about the HE.

Offline scutty brown

I don't want to sound negative, but all this info would have been more useful if links to the girls profiles or websites had been included

Offline Corey123

I cannot believe reading that negativity Scutty Brown. I don't see any NI reviews from yourself. At least some on here are having a punt and have the decency to inform others of the experience. I too have had to search for some of the girls but it is a simple exercise on the various sites. Look forward to seeing some of your local reviews in near future. Happy punting!

Offline scutty brown

I cannot believe reading that negativity Scutty Brown. I don't see any NI reviews from yourself. At least some on here are having a punt and have the decency to inform others of the experience. I too have had to search for some of the girls but it is a simple exercise on the various sites. Look forward to seeing some of your local reviews in near future. Happy punting!

Hey wonderful, a four post warrior!
I hate to tell you, but this forum is for everyone, not just regional locals, and its quite possible that I, or others, may well choose to visit NI for work or pleasure in which case this information becomes useful to us - but a damn sight less so without the links.
It doesn't matter where I'm based - this is a national website with a national group of contributors. The regional breakdown is for ease of viewing: its not there to establish regional or national demarcation lines.

Offline Soulsparc

Going to see this girl tomorrow. I take it's she's new? Works off Hollywood Road. Anyone been to see her yet?

Offline Corey123

Yeah seen her a couple of years ago. Shes mid 40's very thin with great figure and fake boobs. Seems to work out a lot. Short blonde hair. Has a bit of a funny sticking out tail bone from what I remember. She's a very nice woman and talks away about a lot of things. She will not rush you if you book for 30 mins you will be there for a least an hour. Has a chat and gives you a glass of wine and you can have a shower or bath afterwards. I personally would not go back as I've experienced better services for the price and I like to try different girls but she is good for a one off punt.

Offline Soulsparc

Cheers for the reply. Is she strictly massage with He or is there more on offer?

Offline Soulsparc

Never mind. She cancelled on me for asking what exactly I would be getting for my hard earned £110. The cheek of me

Offline Corey123

Sorry only replying now. She's Full Service and gets really into it. I only went for 30 mins at £80 and ended up being there for well over an hour so better than paying £110. Pity it didn't work out for you. Anymore reviews anyone?

Offline brokenagain

evening all. just an update on a few ladies ive seen before and thought were worth developing. should start by saying they advertise as massage, no immediate offer of anything else so go carefully. if all you want is an excellent massage and a chat they are all fabulous. if you want to see how far you can go, be polite!

Patricia in armagh. advertises on vivastreet in the health and beauty section. chatty, busty, excellent massage. i have been 6 times now and eventually got up the nerve to ease both breasts out of her bra. she playfully resists but lets it happen anyway. they are magnificent. pert, perky, full, round and suckable although i didnt get that far. be polite, ask nicely and fill your boots

emma visiting massage. advertises on gumtree. ive only seen her twice. first time she did the HE on request. second time still had to be asked but somehow i managed to get my hand under her tunic on to her quite large boobs under her bra. didnt last long enough to see how much further i could go. will need a third or fourth visit i suspect. nice young chatty girl. im hopeful of developments.

Tee on shore road. advertises on vivastreet in the health and beauty section. shes black, about 40 and has an ass like a stone moulding. it is fabulous. the rest of her is equally good. it has taken me four visits to work up the nerve to ask if i could see her breasts but it was well worth it. she laughed me off at first but i politely asked again and she just turned and offered me the zip on her dress. i lowered it and took off her bra to reveal a pair of boobs as firm as her ass. she continued with the HE during this so im afraid i didnt last long enough to see if i could make the dress hit the floor.

i take on board all the negative comments about the area and the cramped room. all true but the lady herself is lovely, the massage is brilliant and the possibility of seeing even more of that body will take me back a few times yet. anybody going shou dlbe polite and respectful. dont ruin it for the rest of us!

Meghan. big, busty size 16 advertising on craigslist. dont kid yourselves here guys. shes no masseuse. what she is is a big, beautiful, busty, cock hungry, cum swallowing amazon. look beyond the dreadlocks and the tattoos. shes actually quite good looking with amazing eyes and boobs youd kill for. she really seems to like her job and will suck every last drop out of you and swallow it. she even came back to mop up the residue. she does car meets and home visits. i did the car meet. it was a bit rushed because im useless in public but if you want a tit wank, blow job, and full sex in 15 minutes shes your girl.

dont forget maureen in university area. advertises on vivastreet as sensual massage. not pretty but really good at the massage, does a great happy ending and for those she feels comfortable with she will take her top off. be polite!

happy punting

Offline Soulsparc

Seen Maureen today. Nice woman. Excellent massage with a good bit of teasing which I like. For £60 for the hour I'd say she's the best value out there. Will return

Offline Mkdng

great review any luck with getting her top off Soulsparc ??

Offline ChrisElli

Has anyone had any experience with the ad below was the massage good is the area safe?

Offline Corey123

Haven't been but would be interested to go if she did HE. Seems an above board or should I say an above the belt service.I know that Bloomfield is a safe enough area though

Offline ChrisElli

Haven't been but would be interested to go if she did HE. Seems an above board or should I say an above the belt service.I know that Bloomfield is a safe enough area though

thanks only after a nice massage but ill see what happens ill let you know when i go on Saturday  ;)

Offline Mkdng