Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice required please?  (Read 1915 times)

Offline paper7

I'm completely new to this game. Due to extremely restricted mobility I can only reach/access two massage parlours - Shadows - Denmark St, Bristol and Central Massage Parlour - Old Market, Bristol.  Can punters recommend either of those two together with a particular WG. Thank you for you assistance.

Offline scutty brown

I'm completely new to this game. Due to extremely restricted mobility I can only reach/access two massage parlours - Shadows - Denmark St, Bristol and Central Massage Parlour - Old Market, Bristol.  Can punters recommend either of those two together with a particular WG. Thank you for you assistance.

Not being local I can't comment on either, but does your mobility restriction limit access to stairs? Are you wheelchair-bound? If so I suspect you may be looking in the wrong direction

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
sexy angelina is a couple mins walk away from denmark street
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrMatrix

Well OP, looks like ER has cum to the rescue. Seems like a sound recommendation as well. Best of luck.  :thumbsup:

Offline paper7

Not being local I can't comment on either, but does your mobility restriction limit access to stairs? Are you wheelchair-bound? If so I suspect you may be looking in the wrong direction
Yep, stuck in a wheelchair, so stairs are out. Any ideas as to where I go from here? Thanks.

Offline scutty brown

Yep, stuck in a wheelchair, so stairs are out. Any ideas as to where I go from here? Thanks.
I suspect Rebecca will be the most likely to have a constructive answer.
Another question: any reason why you can't receive outcalls? It may be the easier option if you can find a girl you can trust in your home.

Offline paper7

I suspect Rebecca will be the most likely to have a constructive answer.
Another question: any reason why you can't receive outcalls? It may be the easier option if you can find a girl you can trust in your home.
Wife doesn't want sex, and hasn't for over ten years. I well and truly stuck.

Offline scutty brown

Oh bugger, thats a pain.
I hope some of our Brizzle pirates have some ideas

Offline whaleears

They're pretty grotty exteriors but Park House and Mellissa's are both wheelchair accessible and have some nice girls.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GoodIdea

Shadows is not great to be honest.
Angelina's place is wheelchair friendly i seem to recall

Offline paper7

Shadows is not great to be honest.
Angelina's place is wheelchair friendly i seem to recall

Ok, Thanks.

Offline paper7

Oh bugger, thats a pain.
I hope some of our Brizzle pirates have some ideas

That's one way of putting it!

Offline paper7

They're pretty grotty exteriors but Park House and Mellissa's are both wheelchair accessible and have some nice girls.

I'm restricted transport wise so have to go by bus, so Mellissa's might be too far away, but will have a look. Park House is near enough next door to someone who knows me very well, so can't go there. Looks like it might have to be Central Massage, does anyone have any recommendations, please? Thanks.

Offline Ed Ward

Fucking hell  :dash:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline paper7

Yep - that and a few other expletives (not necessarily English!) D.I.Y just takes the edge off of it. :dash:

Offline Suicune

Shadows is fine for what it is - very clean inside and my (Romanian) experiences have been pleasant and polite, if slightly distant. It's a marginally cheaper and less professional operation than the apparent chain of establishments which charge £70 for half an hour (The Massage Club, The Club, West Street et al.), but a significant improvement on the cheapest ones. The downside is that despite its location in a back alley, there is something very conspicuous about the entrance.

I'm aware that Central Massage has had a major refurbishment; this may also be the case for Adam & Eve's, which from memory is also wheelchair accessible. Neither were pleasant experiences in the distant past.

Offline paper7

Shadows is fine for what it is - very clean inside and my (Romanian) experiences have been pleasant and polite, if slightly distant. It's a marginally cheaper and less professional operation than the apparent chain of establishments which charge £70 for half an hour (The Massage Club, The Club, West Street et al.), but a significant improvement on the cheapest ones. The downside is that despite its location in a back alley, there is something very conspicuous about the entrance.

I'm aware that Central Massage has had a major refurbishment; this may also be the case for Adam & Eve's, which from memory is also wheelchair accessible. Neither were pleasant experiences in the distant past.
According to Google Instant Street View Central is now under new management, so things may have changed for the better, does anybody know?

Offline paper7

I e-mailed Angelina and got a reply from her saying that she doesn't meet disabled people which I can totally understand. Any ideas where I can go from here, please?

Offline paper7

I've crunched the numbers, it's 12 years, not 10.

Offline MrMatrix

I've crunched the numbers, it's 12 years, not 10.
Did you have good sex prior to her disinterest? 12 years is a long time. Many of us here are in the same boat for one reason or another.
I presume an outcall is not on either due to OH being at home.
Keep persevering, someone will turn up. :hi:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I e-mailed Angelina and got a reply from her saying that she doesn't meet disabled people which I can totally understand. Any ideas where I can go from here, please?

tell me to fuck off if u wish but may i ask what disablilty you have as not many prossies say they wont see disabled punters and im quite shocked angelina did as shes lovely.

Offline mrdiamond77

tell me to fuck off if u wish but may i ask what disablilty you have as not many prossies say they wont see disabled punters and im quite shocked angelina did as shes lovely.

Is her place that really suited for disabled clients?  I have seen her regularly and I would not have thought so. She also has not got disabled clients on her likes/services list.   :hi:

Offline paper7

Cerebral Palsy is the main problem but if you have a notepad I can probably fill it with symptoms!

Offline paper7

Did you have good sex prior to her disinterest? 12 years is a long time. Many of us here are in the same boat for one reason or another.
I presume an outcall is not on either due to OH being at home.
Keep persevering, someone will turn up. :hi:

Yep, we now have a child, who I think the world of, but with the arrival of our child, I got pushed to one side.

Offline paper7

I'm not, unless a building is specially adapted then getting in, or out, is a real bugger! I went travelling the other day, couldn't get to the second bus-stop to catch my second bus because the pavements left a lot to be desired, not to mention there wasn't a dropped kerb in sight, but if you think that's bad try going over cobblestones in a wheelchair! Sheesh!

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I'm not, unless a building is specially adapted then getting in, or out, is a real bugger! I went travelling the other day, couldn't get to the second bus-stop to catch my second bus because the pavements left a lot to be desired, not to mention there wasn't a dropped kerb in sight, but if you think that's bad try going over cobblestones in a wheelchair! Sheesh!

sorry to hear x