Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMyaSexy - Royal Victoria Dock  (Read 649 times)

1 review(s) for SexyMyaSexy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline xeron

External Link/Members Only

Flats 5-10 walk from Royal Victoria Dock

Nice place, clean, but shitty bed, felt like there was a poundshop mattress there instead of something decent

The girl: The pictures give you a clue, but Mya is a big girl with a big gut, the boobs are indeed large but droopy. She was average facially, not ugly just nothing special

£60 for half an hour

Her breath stank, I dont know what she had eaten or smoked but it was vile and completely put me off kissing her. Her blowjob was toothy and not particually good, I was going to go down on her but there was a slightly musty smell which put me off, so instead I went to toys to bring her off. But by this point I had lost interest, I didnt fancy her in the slightest so made my excuses and left a little early

Shes friendly and that, but she made very little effort overall and the various bad smells put me off wanting to have sex with her.

Recommend: No
Return: No

Should have stayed home and had a wank after getting blown out by the person I was supposed to meet.

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

Flats 5-10 walk from Royal Victoria Dock

Nice place, clean, but shitty bed, felt like there was a poundshop mattress there instead of something decent

The girl: The pictures give you a clue, but Mya is a big girl with a big gut, the boobs are indeed large but droopy. She was average facially, not ugly just nothing special

£60 for half an hour

Her breath stank, I dont know what she had eaten or smoked but it was vile and completely put me off kissing her. Her blowjob was toothy and not particually good, I was going to go down on her but there was a slightly musty smell which put me off, so instead I went to toys to bring her off. But by this point I had lost interest, I didnt fancy her in the slightest so made my excuses and left a little early

Shes friendly and that, but she made very little effort overall and the various bad smells put me off wanting to have sex with her.

Recommend: No
Return: No

Should have stayed home and had a wank after getting blown out by the person I was supposed to meet.

Sorry to hear mate!! Out of curiosity what was it that drew you to her? (If you don't want to answer then feel free not to)

Cheers for the review!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline xeron

Bluntly, id been blown out by someone earlier and I still wanted to get off without doing a long journey.  I've had excellent punts with some bbw's in the past and she was nearby, cheap and had decent AW feedback

Thought it would be better than it was. At least it wasnt that expensive