Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe @ Erotic studio - Birmingham  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Littlefoot

I had arranged to meet a friend in brum. We had a quick catch up over a jar, then he went to a punt he'd arranged off AW, while I made my way to erotic studio, (a brothel by snow hill) I had my mind set on seeing Caprise, after reading Bearcats review of her.

External Link/Members Only

I arrive at the joint around 12pm. I ring the buzzer and am buzzed in through the big black gate. The maid opens the door. Not one of the most friendliest of welcomes if I'm honest, but hey ho, I can live with that. After confirming I'd been before I'm told to go to room 2 (same room I'd shagged Ella in) and wait for the girls to introduce themselves.

Caprise came in first, this is the one I came to see. Not really my type at all, polish girl with bleached hair tied back, bit of a jelly belly going on, not a particularly attractive face, must be a size 14. Having said all that, I don't mind if they're a bit rough around the edges, providing the service is top notch.

Bit of a mix up next, which I only fully understood after! Caprise said I can have her now, but in 10 minutes time I couldn't. This threw me a bit, confusing for me  :crazy: So I say "yeah I want you" with that she starts removing her bra. But I wanted to see the other 2 first, just in case there's something better on offer, I tell her this, and off she trots. It's then another 5 mins  :rolleyes: before Chloe walks in and introduces herself. An English lady. I wasn't impressed.  :thumbsdown: Must be 40-45. Again at least a size 14, around 5" 6' no make-up on, with brunette hair. A tad unkempt, rough frumpy looking burd who you wouldn't look twice at in the street. She had a few body tattoos, and I noticed a home made one on her forearm, some blokes name, I think. The only compliments I could give her would be she has a dirty looking face, and big saggy tits.

Chloe trots off, meantime I take the opportunity to make myself more at home and remove some of my clothing, and I strip down to my boxers. Eventually Eden comes in, again I was not impressed at all! A taller, broader English lady, around 40 and another size 14. As she turns to leave I ask if there's anymore, and am told "no!" So I request Caprise. "She's busy now" was the reply. Then the penny dropped. Shit!!  :angry: So now I had the choice of two equally unattractive girls (IMO) with no reviews to their name. But my balls were bursting, and I'm standing there practically naked. So I tell Eden I want Chloe, (at least she had a dirty looking face). There are no pics of both Chloe and Eden in the gallery. So I can only assume they're relatively new?

I wait another long period for Chloe to return, whilst I'm waiting I whip off my boxers. Then the maid came in for payment (I weren't expecting her  :yahoo:). I ask her if Chloe does FK. Her reply was "not tongues, I don't think, ask her when she returns." So I pay her my £50 for 30 mins. I decline the offer of a drink of water, and off she pops.

So I lye on the bed starkers awaiting Chloe's return. She reappears eventually and sits on the bed next to my head. I ask about FK. She says "so long as you don't shove your tongue down my throat." Not a great sign, I thought. Then she starts moaning how busy she's been, and how knackered she is, and she's been run off her feet.  :rolleyes: Ffs it's only mid day, they've only been open a hour or so. Fuck knows what she's like at around 8pm. There was more energy and enthusiasm in one of my wet farts!

Off comes the bra, and she climbs on top. She asks if I want OWO as an extra for £10. I didn't. She starts rubbing her saggy tits over my chest, and eventually over my cock. Took some time to reach firmness, she just wasn't turning me on. Went in for a smooch, just got a few little pecks. Then her hair kept purposely covering her face, so I couldn't kiss her, and a few times she'd turn her cheek.  :dash: She slips a rubber on for a bit of OW. Felt nice actually, working the full shaft, with loads of good eye contact.

Next she slips me in her cunt CG. TBF that felt OK. But was very brief, before she asks me to get on top. I ask for doggy instead. It was one of them, where you can't see the cunt. So I'm guided in, and begin at a nice steady pace. A lot of over the top very fake ohhs and ahhs going on. But unfortunately she's very loose, and I can hardly feel anything. So I start fucking her frantically, attempting to feel a bit of friction on my cock. But alas, couldn't feel a thing. Just got fucking knackered! I pull out and ask for missionary. Amazingly she said "what's that?" FFS comes to something when you have to explain to a 45 year old prostitute what missionary is.  :crazy: While I'm explaining, despite a bit of chemical assistance a hour prior, I'm losing wood! She just wasn't doing it for me. I tell her I'm going soft. She asks if I want a HJ. So I thought yes, and let's get out of here! Suppose it weren't a bad HJ, with her spitting on it now and then.

Don't think I'll be rushing back to this joint, if this is the standard of girls they're taking on!
Oh boy do I wish I'd stuck with Caprise at the beginning!  :mad:

Offline Juankerr

Sorry to hear that Lf thanks for the review  :hi:

Personally I don't get my kit off until having been introduced to them all first, then I can decide to walk if I don't see anyone I like.

Not sure about Chloe but I think Eden has been there a while, not all the girls that are available have their pictures on the website.

Hope your next one is better  :drinks:

Ming

Damn LF, you should have walked matey.

Caprise doesn't sound very appealing either?

Though what shocks me most about this review is you having a jar with your mate and it aint even midday, very bad form  :lol:

Hope your next one is better.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks Juan & Ming  :thumbsup:

I would never walk from a brothel, I've come to empty my sack, and that's what's going to happen one way or another, good or bad I'll take it how it comes, then report on it.

As I mentioned in the review I don't worry too much what they look like. (So long as they're not complete monsters). Someone could be a bit of a minger (no pun intended  :D). but could really turn me on with the quality/intensity of their service. On the other side could have a right babe, but the service could be shite.

This Chloe was definitely rough around the edges, (but no monster) but she received a negative mainly based on her shite service. Regardless of her looks, if she'd given me a cracking service she'd of received a positive.

I removed my clothing because I got a bit confused. I thought I was definitely seeing Caprise if I didn't like the look of the other two. My mistake  :crazy:

But having said that, when I travel to these brothels I'm traveling a good distance, and have no alternative plans a, b or c usually. So one way or another these balls are getting emptied!

Me and my pal only had one beer prior, but met up after to compare. He saw some pole in bromsgrove st sweet Adele I think. He had a much worse punt than me. We did have quite a few after in the dragon I think, which might explain my somewhat erratic review. Sorry chaps.  :hi:

Offline megaman

Sorry too hear about your experience that should be a good parlour not a bad one. If that's how they treat a good experience punter then god help me if I ever went too virst. I'm beyond repair that's why I have not been. I don't think I'm ever going there now  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry too hear about your experience that should be a good parlour not a bad one. If that's how they treat a good experience punter then god help me if I ever went too virst. I'm beyond repair that's why I have not been. I don't think I'm ever going there now  :hi:

Thanks megaman. At least if you ever do decide to go, you know you can avoid this one. Reviewing parlour girls, good or bad is as important as reviewing indies IMO.  :thumbsup:

Offline bearcat69

Sorry to hear that Littlefoot, but thanks for the review.

What a fucking shit show. :dash: Reminds me a lot of how I got fucked about when I met Ella.

As much as I've enjoyed punts at Erotic Studios, they obviously have a tendency to fuck about and be disorganized like this, and there is a small line up there which can be very hit and miss, and they often make you wait around to see certain more popular prossies. No excuses at all though for them fucking a punter around like this and a wholly deserved negative.

Better luck next time out.  :hi:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the Review LF to be honest I cant believe you didn't walk ? 3 rough old Big birds  :scare: and an unfriendly welcome  :timeout:  but thanks for the warning I have never visited this place and never will. I will stick to AYS.

:drinks:

Offline Stapler

So LF your day went from bad to worse! Drinking in The Dragon after...... :(
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry to hear that Littlefoot, but thanks for the review.

What a fucking shit show. :dash: Reminds me a lot of how I got fucked about when I met Ella.

As much as I've enjoyed punts at Erotic Studios, they obviously have a tendency to fuck about and be disorganized like this, and there is a small line up there which can be very hit and miss, and they often make you wait around to see certain more popular prossies. No excuses at all though for them fucking a punter around like this and a wholly deserved negative.

Better luck next time out.  :hi:

Thanks bearcat  :thumbsup:

I do like the convenience parlours offer. I do enjoy just turning up in my own time. No pissing around searching, checking, booking a certain time for indies etc etc. Maybe I'm getting lazy in my old age.

On this particular occasion, I can't believe how long I was kept waiting, when the line-up was coming in to see me. I thought they'd forgotten about me at times. I very nearly stuck my head out the door and was going to shout for someone!

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the Review LF to be honest I cant believe you didn't walk ? 3 rough old Big birds  :scare: and an unfriendly welcome  :timeout:  but thanks for the warning I have never visited this place and never will. I will stick to AYS.

:drinks:

Thanks smiley  :thumbsup:

Take more than 3 big old burds to ruffle LF's feathers.  :yahoo:

Seriously though it's only £50, I'm not going to miss that.  :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

So LF your day went from bad to worse! Drinking in The Dragon after...... :(

Hi ...S...

Yeah the dragon, then the Arcadian. I've lived a very sheltered life, so it took me sometime to realise they are gay pubs  :D

I had to walk past color & beauty on my way to the studio, and the door was open. I was so tempted to go in and try the new white English girl in there! Wished I had now!  :thumbsup:

I've had some good FBSM's recently, and shit FS's so may stick to massages for a while till I get my mojo back!  :thumbsup:

Offline bearcat69

Thanks bearcat  :thumbsup:

I do like the convenience parlours offer. I do enjoy just turning up in my own time. No pissing around searching, checking, booking a certain time for indies etc etc. Maybe I'm getting lazy in my old age.

On this particular occasion, I can't believe how long I was kept waiting, when the line-up was coming in to see me. I thought they'd forgotten about me at times. I very nearly stuck my head out the door and was going to shout for someone!

Yeah, indeed. That's what they are all about, convenience. An easy unload without having to put too much thought into windows of opportunity or communications. I can completely understand why you stayed and just wanted to unload. I certainly don't go to a brothel looking with a high quality punt the likes of which can be had with a top quality indie girl. But I'd like to walk in to one and at least find a half decent selection of girls that I want to fuck, who at least give me the minimum services I need to enjoy a punt, without there being too much waiting around or faffing about. In that regards, because DFK/FK, OWO, and usually RO, are important to me enjoying a punt, Erotic Studios is the only real workable brothel option for me in Birmingham, perhaps Blue Ice too, but not so good IMO. But it certainly could be a much better brothel, with a better and/or bigger selection of more attractive girls, and a less casual attitude towards organisation matters there. The website doesn't even have a rota on it FFS. :dash: Yes I can phone up, but I shouldn't have to, when a simple rota would clarify matters.

I do wish there a better brothel option in Brum, I really do. Sometimes I look at the options available in the North and in London and feel a bit peeved. I guess we have the FBSM scene here, but that isn't my thing at all. I want FS. Oh well, like I'll always say, there is always other places to take your punting moneys to.

Offline Stapler

Hi ...S...

Yeah the dragon, then the Arcadian. I've lived a very sheltered life, so it took me sometime to realise they are gay pubs  :D

I had to walk past color & beauty on my way to the studio, and the door was open. I was so tempted to go in and try the new white English girl in there! Wished I had now!  :thumbsup:

I've had some good FBSM's recently, and shit FS's so may stick to massages for a while till I get my mojo back!  :thumbsup:

You were also within yards of Harmony 888 and Style of Massage!  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

You were also within yards of Harmony 888 and Style of Massage!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, not keen on harmony 88, bit old in there!

Like the burds in style

:hi:

Offline Juankerr

I would never walk from a brothel.

Me and my pal only had one beer prior, but met up after to compare. He saw some pole in bromsgrove st sweet Adele I think. He had a much worse punt than me.

I'm the opposite way round there, have often walked from parlours if I didn't see anyone I liked in the line-up.

I reckon you should get your mate to sign up to UKP and do a review of Adele, that "much worse punt" comment has finally knocked her off my HL.

Offline Littlefoot

I'm the opposite way round there, have often walked from parlours if I didn't see anyone I liked in the line-up.

I reckon you should get your mate to sign up to UKP and do a review of Adele, that "much worse punt" comment has finally knocked her off my HL.

I've told him to sign up. But he's not interested.

He told me no kissing, no owo, only ow, shoots his cocoa whilst receiving ow, and is out within 15 mins. But he did say, he's not sure it was the same girl as her pics. He is relatively new to punting, so it's possible she took advantage!

Offline Juankerr

I've told him to sign up. But he's not interested.

He told me no kissing, no owo, only ow, shoots his cocoa whilst receiving ow, and is out within 15 mins. But he did say, he's not sure it was the same girl as her pics. He is relatively new to punting, so it's possible she took advantage!

Fair enough.  :hi:

Doesn't sound very good at all whoever it was he saw.