Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JenniBreene Shropshire / Birmingham  (Read 3694 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

I have just got home from my best punt in a while.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour
Incall
£100 no extras
Church Stretton but is mainly based in the Birmingham area.
She says that she will look at the possibility of visiting Shrewsbury as I said that she would do well.

Anyway - Communications were via AW - then via text. Asked for a text on the morning of the meet to confirm and another on arrival for entry to the apartment.

The apartment is a nice airy place in the centre of Church Stretton. Lovely bedroom and linen. Excellent shower and good towels.

Jenni's pictures are spot on and there are a few more on her twitter account and her own website. External Link/Members Only

Jenni is a very good looking girl. Her description of herself is accurate - 5'6" size 10, long dark brown hair. Great boobs - size C un-enhanced.
Jenni answered the door in a clingy black dress and I followed her up the stairs and into the apartment.
She wears minimal makeup.

I gave her an envelope with the cash which she put on the side without checking it.
I'd brought a bottle of wine along and we opened it and had a glass each - I then took a quick shower.

Jenni really is a great kisser and we kissed and cuddled on the bed until I was asked to undress her. She was just wearing a nice pair of skimpy knickers under her dress - I took a step back to survey what I had just unwrapped and was well pleased.

She has a great body - there is a picture on her website with her in the kitchen, leg on a chair - shows exactly what she is like physically.

She went onto her knees and started OWO on me. Very good deep and soft with varied technique.
I then asked her to lie on the bed - assume the position for 'the Tongue of Fab'! Very nice pussy in every way - some gentle fingering too. I then suggested that she sit on my face so she could control things better. Always a good way to find out how they respond on a first meet:-0
This was fabulous - and went on for ages, Jenni building up from a slow burn to me then fingering hard while drinking in her pussy on my face.

She then rested for a few moments and started to give me more oral. I enjoyed the oral so much that I decided that I would let Jenni carry on to completion. Really deep and sensuous with great eye contact.

I've not done a lot of oral to completion, usually preferring to finish with a shag or sometimes an oily hand job but this was so good today. I warned her that i was going to cum - and she just went to town:-) She took it all and swallowed it! Then gave me another great kiss! LOVELY.

This has been my favourite punt of the year so far and I will definitely see her again.
Great value for money at £100 for an hour. No clock watching at all - We lay on the bed for quite a while chatting and there was no pressure to leave.
Total time there probably 1 hour 20 mins of which there was a full hour of oral fun.

Dellboy

Thanks for yet another review that helps us all to make informed decisions about the options available.

Shame that some others can't be arsed to add reviews and are simply takers who contribute sweet fa to the forum.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review fab, if this is the wg im thinking of then she's my " la douleur exquise"  hopefully that will/can be remedied soon  :hi:

Offline Fabaceous

Just noticed that JenniBreene is coming to Shrewsbury 2nd week in August.
 :crazy:

Offline bearcat69

Thank you for the review Fabaceous. She looks very tidy. :wacko: On the Plan A HL she goes. :hi:

Offline samsung1

Sorry to dissapoint, but she now has raised her prices to £150 p/h   :diablo: :dash: :scare:

Also onto antoher point... Has anyone else seen her that is below 40 years old??

Offline bearcat69

Sorry to dissapoint, but she now has raised her prices to £150 p/h   :diablo: :dash: :scare:

Also onto antoher point... Has anyone else seen her that is below 40 years old??

I've noticed it now, Samsung. Well that's me out for both counts, particularly the second. Shame, she looked hot. :manhater:

Offline samsung1

I've noticed it now, Samsung. Well that's me out for both counts, particularly the second. Shame, she looked hot. :manhater:

It would be cheeky to try her even if your younger than 40 years  :lol: lol ....I dont think she'd turn away a paying customer bet hey ho  :D

Sandman2017

A terrific review then she goes and increases her prices , we just can't win can we, count me out now,on what I can see she's not worth the increase in my opinion

Offline Fabaceous

When I saw her - her 1 hour price was £100 and she had written in her profile that her prices were rising from a given date, but would remain the lesser price for existing / previous customers.

Offline chris300

Thanks for your good review, how did I miss this one on adultwork? She is definitely my type, no face pics in the free gallery but if you click on the movies you can clearly see her face and she is as hot as you say  :wacko:

Luckily I am in my mid 40's but I am often told I look around 30 years old. So I may have to take some ID along with me lol.   

Offline bearcat69

It would be cheeky to try her even if your younger than 40 years  :lol: lol ....I dont think she'd turn away a paying customer bet hey ho  :D

Well, her profile is now saying "I only see those aged 40+ unless you have feedback or I can grab a quick reference from established providers." and her prices seem to have gone back down to a bit more of a reasonable rate now. Perhaps the custom dried up a bit for her? :unknown: Haha.

Not awfully keen on doing so, but I suppose there are a few WGs I've seen who I could give as a reference to her to vouch for me. So I suppose I'll put her back on the HL... Still not awfully keen on prossies having age restrictions and faffing around with their prices kinda malarky... But she does have a English rose girl-next-door kinda look that is very appealing to me.

Offline chris300

Yeah, I did notice her prices went back down as well. And I am considering booking Jenni for next week when she's in Brum. I'm already booked with Emilyblonde20 next week as well so gonna be fun!