Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Sapphire Blue - Reading  (Read 2098 times)

7 review(s) for  X.SKYLA BLUE.X (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Baller

Cost:
70/30 mins

Comms:
Good. Booking by text was quick and easy but defo 1st come 1st served. If someone else had come along you're not getting in...

Apartment block at Chatham Place. Apartment was good, with a lovely en suite bathroom

Appearance:
mid 40's decent figure, but not the trim woman in the pics anymore- if that was ever her... Darker skinned than those pics too. 6/10.

Wearing nice lingerie.

Meeting:
Very business like, she's a hardened prossie and is determined to get you out asap.

Come back in from showering and she strips off, I prefer a more natural removal of clothing but that wasn't happening...

OK FK, lots of that tongue flicking shit that I hate - going through the motions.  All the time she is wanking me off (all about getting you out).

Now, here is the negative part. I sent her a text where she confirmed owo was OK.

While on my back she says to me "Now time to suck your cock", and starts to get a condom out.
I said she said doesn't she do OWO, " No I don't do that" FFS.

I instantly lost my enthusiasm for the punt as she knows exactly what she's doing...

She gave a decent deep throat OW tbf but that's not my thing. I wouldn't have booked if I knew it was OW.

Decided I'd had enough, fucked her for a couple of mins and filled the bag.

Negative for me as she was dishonest and it's a conveyor belt experience

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:21:04 pm by Baller »

Online Danj89

Many thanks for this review I was going to see her tomorrow eve.

Will cancel that booking now, would have been great to have a booking with the shapely milf in the photos.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link was missed so added.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:44:25 pm by Danj89 »

Veritas

+1 on the thanks for the review.  Another disappointment avoided, albeit that you had to take a hit to save the rest of us  :cool: