Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ruby888 - Waterlooville  (Read 2387 times)

17 review(s) for Ruby888 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline azurian

Well finally plucked up the courage to start my punting career. Wanted to start gently with massage with hr so went for Ruby888 from adultwork.
Turned up nervously at her home, parked up beside her bungalow, happy that all seemed fairly discreet. Greeted at door by pretty, slight Chinese lady dressed in gown. Shown into a bedroom where there was a massage table and bed. Very friendly lady who put me at ease, sorted out money, undressed nervously and she removed gown dressed in pleasant , semi sexy underewear. Talked and cuddled/hugged for short while until she asked me to lay face down on massage table. Proceeded to give me a lovely massage with stroking of my ass area, (all totally new for me), asked me to turn over and massaged my front moving on to cock, very enjoyable experience. Unfortunately try as she might I just couldn't cum, shyness, nerves ,age etc all seemed to work against me. I did enjoy whole experience, lovely friendly lady, best £65 spent in a long time. I did touch legs and her breasts couple of times but to nervous to ask exactly what was allowed.

Offline The_Don

Offline DrConners

I did touch legs and her breasts couple of times but to nervous to ask exactly what was allowed.

Not for me, but your punt, your review - I see you've put your new to punting ? Maybe next time you might get a touch of a boobie or a flash of gash  ;)

Offline Doormatt

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 07:50:27 pm by Doormatt »