Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Ella - Glasgow Incall  (Read 1974 times)

6 review(s) for Scottish Ella (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JackDee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meeting did take places around a month ago
Comms  Decent enough comms via AW emails then a text when arrived at hotel to get room number. All done a few hours prior to meeting.

Accommodation   Easy enough to maneuver around hotel at Charing Cross.   A few working girls have used this hotel so I am sure many of you have visited here. Front desk was easy to get by and lifts available and easy to access.

Appearance  Appearance nice well dressed in some nice lingerie,  I would suggest its been stuffed in a bag with other lingerie and not aired as a bit of a moth ball smell coming from them.  :thumbsdown:  Age wise without being rude I would suggest her AW age was a few years ago. But still very nice looking for I would say mid 40s in her make up but heavily make up'd.   Great toned legs!  A nice height as well

Services  Made to feel at ease early very relaxing girl to chat with and while she greeted me and chatted she lets her hands wonder my body.  DFK was nice and very pleasent. Was long until she performed some oral on me.  Great eye contact squating down in her high hells while i stood and took in the view.  We then moved to the bed and tried some 69ing before moving towards to doggy.  Just before I was about to pop she told me to say, so i did, she took me out took off the jacket and slide me back to her mouth where i popped.  She then gentle sucked and played with my little fella rubbing some spilled cum into my balls.

Quick shower and then I left.  Would I visit again?  Not a must go see again but if the picking isn't the best that day I wouldn't object to a repeat visit.   Bit over make up'd and older than my normal.....but that was the mood I was in that day  ;)

Gollygiant

Moth balls and ripened semen was probably the smell jack

Offline JackDee

The great new name for an albulm