Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt BrazilianMaria  (Read 1178 times)

Jaimie01257

Hi I just want to ask if anyone seen her External Link/Members Only recently since her all of her review are from 2016.

This will be my first punt, do you guys have any tips?

Offline Link7

I see you're new - basically, use the search bar (top right). Searching for "first punt advice" or "first punt tips" will throw up all the tips you need.

Unless you're a virgin, imo there's not a lot to learn. It's shagging a lass at the end of the day. Just give her the money and you'll be surprised how easy it is from there.  :sarcastic:

Be clean, and confirm services you desire in advance. I like to wear a cheap sports watch so I'm aware of how I'm doing for time (I once forgot an expensive watch at a prossie's, never got it back. So in general, don't take in unnecessary valuables).

You've already done way more research than most by signing up on here and reading reviews! My first punt was pissed up in a red light district. The latest review of the girl you've chosen wasn't that long ago, 10 positives is a good bet. Just crack on and enjoy. Would be nice if you come back and leave a review of your own. Ta

Jaimie01257

Ya I'm actually a virgin, quite nervous for my first punt.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Hi I just want to ask if anyone seen her External Link/Members Only recently since her all of her review are from 2016.

So many tips/ advice

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Link7

I gave a shit load of advice to a virgin the other day. If you've got time on your hands, read this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149272.0

It's a rather interesting case because as you will see, the OP now has a review to his name! He went through with it. It was the right decision, for him. But I do advise caution for virgins, especially if you are v.young.

Offline ReActive778

my word of advice:
do not get deceived by photoshopped pics, she will not even look close this pretty in real life....

My personal opinion is that most that that is 97% of latin girls are post op trannies....

If I were you I'd go for brittish young, fresh wg with little experience for true gfe....
you would get that real feeling of shyness, hestitation, and that "thrill" almost like you were fucking your own gf for a very first time ;-)

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Out of curiosity how old are you and why do you want to lose your virginity to a WG?

As a fairly young Punter who started at a young age (early 20's) in intrigued to know your reasoning

Jaimie01257

I'm 21 and just feel the urge to be with a woman without needing a string attached or trying to play the game.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I'm 21 and just feel the urge to be with a woman without needing a string attached or trying to play the game.

Fair enough Punting will give you that,

But as someone who started Punting young I'd say don't over indulge in our hobby too young. There are plenty of women out there who you can have for free (I deleted Tinder it was getting to much for me) so dont over do it too soon it might take the magic out of being with a Civvie.

Back to punting: Make sure you know what you want and be open with the SP about these things, I'd suggest going for a well reviews SP for your first time to guarantee you have a good time.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 10:12:04 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Jaimie01257

One thing that I'm not sure about is if I should tell her that it will be my first time.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

One thing that I'm not sure about is if I should tell her that it will be my first time.

I honestly don't know if that will help, that's really your call. If you're confident in what you're doing then I reckon you'll be fine remember she's there to please you.

Brazilian Maria has good reviews id consider bumping one of them and seeing if the OP can give you any more intell. She seeems a solid punt though I may even have a go myself
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 11:03:24 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Offline BillGoldberg

I think for a first timer Maria would be a good choice.

Very pleasant company, physically attractive, sexy, easy going and a gentle GFE who kisses.

Based on my punt with her I'd recommend for a newbie :hi: