Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shaniqa22  (Read 4323 times)

Offline Rick2468

I have booked Shaniqa for an hour today. Looks gorgeous...mixed reviews so a bit nervous. Will report back.

External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Decent looks, good price and is near my punting area. Although, how gullible does she think punters are to believe she's 18?  :dash:
Best of luck to ya  ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 10:59:06 am by NightKid »

Offline Rick2468

Haha that age old trick. She's in 20s I guess so all is good.

Offline Rick2468

Just got back. Was a good time. She looks better than the pics, stunning tanned figure. Dressed in what I asked for. Wasn't very chatty and didn't put  down to bad English she just got on with the punt. Did what I asked for. Would rate a positive but not necessarily a must see.

Ted Bear

Just got back. Was a good time. She looks better than the pics, stunning tanned figure. Dressed in what I asked for. Wasn't very chatty and didn't put  down to bad English she just got on with the punt. Did what I asked for. Would rate a positive but not necessarily a must see.

Care to share what services she provided? how long booking/ cum policy if any? Does she look more like her profile pic or the one in her galleries?

Offline dami3n

thanks for the positive follow up Rick, was on my hotlist but her single negative feedback made me a bit wary of a bait and switch.

same with ted bear though, if you could just flesh it out a bit, I'm a big fan of a proactive WG so doing what you ask for is more a turn off ...anyway regardless of whether she was chatty was she 'into it', DFK or not? OWO and how was her technique ...over all enthusiasm, communication, location safety etc

the details matter

Offline NightKid

I demand hot and steamy details in a review, sir!  :lol:

Offline bestbefore

But was she an intellectual companion??
( as claimed)!!

Offline Rick2468

Sorry guys.

The street she works from is quiet so didn't feel any bother getting in. It's about 10 minutes walk from Stratford station.

I called her before the meet and requested an outfit which she wore. She was as tall as me, 5ft11 in her heels when she got in. The flat was a bit old around the edges but was clean.

At the start of the meet she immediately started to get undressed but I asked her to keep it on for a bit as it looked hot and wanted to kiss and touch for a while which we did. The rest of the meet was standard mix of kissing, OWO and sex. She doesn't have a cum policy as far as I'm aware as I managed to go 3 times.

French kissing was medium in strength (does that make sense??).

Was offered a shower at the end but was going home afterwards so declined.

She is not chatty but she isn't dismissive, we had a couple of jokes.

She is very much "What do you want to do now?"  and will then to go on to do it rather than take the initiative.

One odd thing was I heard her talking when she left the room for a short while. I asked her if another person was working there and she said she worked alone.

She really is pretty, definitely better than the photos. I thought she looked great when I first saw her then got home and looked at the photos again and didn't think they did her justice. She is much more tanned than the photo and her hair is great. Definitely the girl in the photo.

I haven't really done a full review before so any more questions let me know. Also let me know how you get on if you see her.

Update: She said she was 19 in the meet but I would say 24ish.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 10:17:08 pm by Rick2468 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, of course it makes sense ------- she doesn't do french kissing.  :hi:

Offline NightKid

Yes, of course it makes sense ------- she doesn't do french kissing.  :hi:

What happens when you ass-u-me?  :hi:

@Rick I'm guessing what you meant by medium strength French kissing was: there was tongue-tongue action, but it was not very deep?

Ted Bear

Sorry guys.

The street she works from is quiet so didn't feel any bother getting in. It's about 10 minutes walk from Stratford station.

I called her before the meet and requested an outfit which she wore. She was as tall as me, 5ft11 in her heels when she got in. The flat was a bit old around the edges but was clean.

At the start of the meet she immediately started to get undressed but I asked her to keep it on for a bit as it looked hot and wanted to kiss and touch for a while which we did. The rest of the meet was standard mix of kissing, OWO and sex. She doesn't have a cum policy as far as I'm aware as I managed to go 3 times.

Was offered a shower at the end but was going home afterwards so declined.

She is not chatty but she isn't dismissive, we had a couple of jokes.

She is very much "What do you want to do now?"  and will then to go on to do it rather than take the initiative.

One odd thing was I heard her talking when she left the room for a short while. I asked her if another person was working there and she said she worked alone.

She really is pretty, definitely better than the photos. I thought she looked great when I first saw her then got home and looked at the photos again and didn't think they did her justice. She is much more tanned than the photo and her hair is great. Definitely the girl in the photo.

I haven't really done a full review before so any more questions let me know. Also let me know how you get on if you see her.

Services sound ok, def put her down for a planB. So did she look like her gallery pics as she looks older on her profile pics??

Offline Rick2468

panel999

She looks as a good OK - maybe a plan B - problem is I have loads of plan B's and C's - so on the back burner

Ted Bear

profile gone, maybe temporary???

Ted Bear

She looks as a good OK - maybe a plan B - problem is I have loads of plan B's and C's - so on the back burner

You can never have too much Plan B or C's

panel999

Offline dami3n

profile gone, maybe temporary???

still there ...well as of today anyway

A lovely ass photo is now on Shaniqa's page.

External Link/Members Only

which i doubt belongs to her - tineye/google image hits link to videos of another girl External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

first and third pic on her profile are not her - quite unecessary too as her face and body pics are quite pretty  :unknown:

on my HL possibly for this week, review of her is not quite exciting but she's quite pretty and fit
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 01:13:52 pm by dami3n »

bigone

you came 3 times  :D bloody hell i just can make 1 now  :(  :D

sucky2dollar

The 5 year rule never fails because that's about as many years as they can convincingly hide with makeup  :hi:

Offline Rick2468

Good investigation on the photos. I think it's a mistake on her part as her real body is good and using fake photos just brings her legitimacy of her whole profile into question. Let me know what you guys think if you visit her.

GaryT

Is she gone permanently or just temporary?

Offline Rick2468

The profile has been gone for some time. Does anyone know if shaniqa ever turned up on another profile. I would loveto see her again.

James999

Good investigation on the photos. I think it's a mistake on her part

Hang on, that's one heck of a fucking mistake to accidently use someone elses pictures  :sarcastic: