Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Kristina-Lewisham  (Read 5687 times)

17 review(s) for x KinkyKristina x (15 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

Had Kristina on my hot list for a little while. Not my type as such but everyone says she gives great bj's so thought I'd have her as in option for a quickie. Got the urge yesterday evening and thought I'd try and get in touch.

Comma - Comma were fine. English girl. Texted her a few hours before wanting to come by. Went back and forth a couple times due to me being unsure on times etc but all got sorted and she was cool the whole time.

Location - Private flat near Lewisham station. Easy to find. Building with lots of flats so pretty discreet but it is a busy area. One lift pretty much takes you straight to her floor so inside is very discreet. But after the punt, I did bump into one of my kids old teachers and her family...lol. Nothing fishy, but I probably won't punt early evening in my local Ish area again.

The Meet - She opened the door and did the whole hiding behind the door thing that they all seem to do( what's that about?). When I saw her I was pleasantly surprised tbh. I'd describe her as short thick blonde with nice fake tits but I thought she looked better than she does in her AW pics and younger as well.  She was quite chatty and very South London but that didn't bother me at all. She did seem a bit nervous at first but I have a feeling that's just her personality.

I was only there for a quickie so gave £50 for 15mins. She took the money away, came back, got on the bad and was like, "right, let's have some fun". We started FK for a while which she seemed to be into and I definitely am so that was all good. We starting stripping off and feeling each others bodies whilst kissing and definitely had that we just met at a club one night stand vibe which I enjoy. Tits were great and felt good but I knew to the world of fake tits and it seems you can't really grab too hard which is a bit of a shame but other than that, all good.

After kissing and groping for a while she was like "I want him in my mouth" and got starting on OWO. Very good, very sloppy and very deep. I'm not too big so she could pretty much get the whole thing in her mouth/throat which felt great. She was gagging a bit but that seems to be the vibe. Sloppy deep throat action and it was great. We changed position and she went at it some more but I could tell it would take me ages to come. I love receiving oral but it can take forever for me to come sometimes and as she was looking pretty tasty I decided to fuck her for a bit. She did a bit of cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl. After watching that thick ass in reverse cowgirl I had to put her in doggy. Fucked her doggy style for a bit but again felt like I wouldn't come for ages. She wasn't rushing me at all and seemed into it but I was conscious of the fact I'd only paid for 15mins so we switched to Mish.  She was like "do whatever, just put it in me"! I wouldn't describe her as overly vocal or a dirty talker but what she did say was a turn on and she felt into it without overly faking it I thought. Anyways, we wrapped up and I came in mish. She gave me some wet wipes and I cleaned up. She was quite complimentary which true or not is always nice to hear. I said I'd only come for a blowjob but wouldn't definitely be back.

Overall I thought it was a good punt and I'd definitely go back for more. Had the feel of going to a club in Essex or something, meeting a girl and shagging her that night. Nice girl, nice tits, fairly pretty and decent enough normal body without being a fitness model so to speak. Probably the best £50 I've spent in ages.

Don't know about extra services and all that as I didn't ask. Not sure if I should be paying atttention to all that or not but so far in my punts, I've just been paying for the time and going with the flow. Personally, as long as I come I'm not too bothered about where it is...lol. Plus, I'm low key convinced on what a girl will or won't kinda depends on the guy, the vibe between you and how she feels at the time so I'll just see.

Definitely a positive and if/when I feel like a local punt, I'd definitely go again.

boywonder

i've seen her a few times a while back, great BJ......

however, in terms of her looks, fakery beyond imagination....caked out face, eye lashes, fake hair extensions which are visible when she gives you head.....would look like a completely different person in natural form

Offline Anadin

I think I saw her years ago, is she a bit shouty when speaking?

Offline l4at

Shame I no longer live in SE London, otherwise she'd be on the hotlist, especially with her prices.

Type_O_Negative

Shame I no longer live in SE London, otherwise she'd be on the hotlist, especially with her prices.

I live in SE London and i can't believe i haven't visited her yet!

Offline Clooney

Can anyone confirm the varied rumours that she now allows CIM?

I'd be keen to see her if that's the case.

Offline kungpo

Not sure if shes selective about who she offers CIM to but I've seen her twice and both times I received CIM. Didnt ask her beforehand or anything like that, just told her I was about to cum when she was giving me a BJ and she took it in the mouth. 

Offline frodobaggins

I asked her about this. She's getting some dental work done. No CIM until its done.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 01:15:49 pm by frodobaggins »