Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Star - Super positive! - Wembley  (Read 14737 times)

11 review(s) for *Mia Star* (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Link7

I'd rather have kt's 130 odd reviews as they are than have him be a lurker who contributes nothing.

Fair enough. I know there are members who rely on his contributions, especially because they are so regular. I estimate about 50% of his musings are false. I can't prove it, I can only try to show that bits of what he says can't be true. For me, a person is either reliable or not. He has lied so many times that I just don't listen, period.

On several occasions he has claimed to be a very wealthy/successful man, and attractive to women, enough that prossies 'eat his face' or don't want payment. Yet he's never been able to get a shag for free? I just don't see how other members can take him seriously.

I have no problem with there being eccentric people on the forum. But I cant bring myself to indulge this 'KT' online alter-ego, who I believe is here more to make a name for himself,  than to share honest intel.

He knows how to behave when he needs to, tone down the nonsense, start spelling properly. Get people to think 'nah, he's alright'. Doesn't fool me. I'm not starting a row, I'm just clarifying my position. He'll respond to this but I'll ignore.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 12:37:47 pm by Link7 »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Fair enough. I know there are members who rely on his contributions, especially because they are so regular. I estimate about 50% of his musings are false. I can't prove it, I can only try to show that bits of what he says can't be true. For me, a person is either reliable or not. He has lied so many times that I just don't listen, period.

On several occasions he has claimed to be a very wealthy/successful man, and attractive to women, enough that prossies 'eat his face' or don't want payment. Yet he's never been able to get a shag for free? I just don't see how other members can take him seriously.

I have no problem with there being eccentric people on the forum. But I cant bring myself to indulge this 'KT' online alter-ego, who I believe is here more to make a name for himself,  than to share honest intel.

He knows how to behave when he needs to, tone down the nonsense, start spelling properly. Get people to think 'nah, he's alright'. Doesn't fool me. I'm not starting a row, I'm just clarifying my position. He'll respond to this but I'll ignore.

With KT reviews I know what to expect. A positive review is a whore that provides good DFK, which helps alot of punters that have similar taste.

I think KT's  reviews are a great contribution

The 50% comment is false, as he reviews the SP on his A/W profile and they provide feedback too.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 01:04:49 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Link7

With KT reviews I know what to expect. A positive review is a whore that provides good DFK, which helps alot of punters that have similar taste.

The 50% comment is false, as he reviews the SP on his A/W profile and they provide feedback too.

AW feedback literally means nothing to me, been proven to be useless crap so many times.

If you had read my comment carefully, you would've noticed my wording. I estimate 50% of his musings are false.That's not to say he doesn't meet prostitutes.

I was just putting my position on record. As I said, I already know other members value him. You needn't bother to extol his virtues to me. 

Offline puntingpumping1920

If you had read my comment carefully, you would've noticed my wording. I estimate 50% of his musings are false.That's not to say he doesn't meet prostitutes.

You need to be clear then, as it sounds like you are just moving goal posts

I was just putting my position on record. As I said, I already know other members value him. You needn't bother to extol his virtues to me.

It seems like you enjoy putting your position on record alot. You talk big game, but have no value. I will add you on my ignore list.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 01:40:56 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Link7

You need to be clear then, as it sounds like you are just moving goal posts

It seems like you enjoy putting your position on record alot. You talk big game, but have no value. I will add you on my ignore list.

Hidden Image/Members Only

No movement of goalposts. My writing is clear. I never said he doesn't ever meet girls.

Please do put me on ignore. You've had a problem with me for a while and always jump on my comments, glad you won't be anymore  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Brilliant post totally agree 100 percent, my issue with him is he seems to mistake punting for dating some of the comments he posts such slow night club kissing or she's the type of girl who would be ten out of ten in a club. It's a complete joke then he talks about how women are intimidated by him like it's something to be proud of. Then he says shit about other punters that they are jealous of him because he sleeps with stunners  :dash:.

He needs write reviews without any ego he could learn alot about writing quality reviews from punters such as, The_Don,Pumps,kefseries,Flyingbreadman,Yeboahsleftfoot,killerbees,SamLP  who all post quality reviews which give perfect information and are posted to help others out. Not for brownie points

Offline king tarzan

With a king tarzan Positive review one knows that there will be tongue kissing whether sensual or hot passionate saliva snog fest. .. but there will bea guaranteed  involvement of tongues..
Also the lady will be nice looking to stunner STANDARD..

Just ignore claret&blue links7 and brazilian Martian
Just a 3 musketeer bunch of sad pathetic no life living idiots..
They dilute there nonsense into my statements to make my statements look completely real bad form.
They certainly know how to do that...
Brazilian Martian is obsessed with getting me banned
It pains him that I am here still on the forum..
I don't know where this sad pathetic loser links7 gets this nonsense that I have to forcefully pay the women to have sex with me because the women want to give themselves to me for free!!
FOR THE RECORD I PAY THE WOMEN  £ ASAP. ...
How sad and pathetic twisting of the truth.. but then again his role model is the sad pathetic brazilian Martian. ..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

.....because the women want to give themselves to me for free!!

Well thats a bloody lie, no whore gives it away for free, unless its a charity case

Offline smiths

With a king tarzan Positive review one knows that there will be tongue kissing whether sensual or hot passionate saliva snog fest. .. but there will bea guaranteed  involvement of tongues..

They dilute there nonsense into my statements to make my statements look completely real bad form.
I don't know where this sad pathetic loser links7 gets this nonsense that I have to forcefully pay the women to have sex with me because the women want to give themselves to me for free!!
How sad and pathetic twisting of the truth.. but then again his role model is the sad pathetic brazilian Martian. ..

I advise genuine punters to not ignore Claret who is a good poster and reviewer on here, I don't know the other 2 well but Claret has been a consistently good poster on here for a long time in my view.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 09:44:49 am by smiths »

James999

So many members think i'm a total cunt / mango / fruit bar / lion bar.

Perhaps they are right, you attention seeking twat  :music:

mcgee121

I advise genuine punters to not ignore Claret who is a good poster and reviewer on here, I don't know the other 2 well but Claret has been a consistently good poster on here for a long time in my view.

I like Claret and BM.  KT is alright too (most of the time) and I do get something from his reviews.  I just don't expect his reviews to be very accurate with regards to describing an SP's looks.

Offline Jimmyredcab

More bollocks --------------- proof yet again that banned members should remain banned.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline claretandblue

I dont think you will find one longstanding member who is supportive of KT and the nonsense he spouts,in fact the shared view of how ridiculous he is is about the only thing that everyone can agree on  :lol:

Type_O_Negative

Brilliant post totally agree 100 percent, my issue with him is he seems to mistake punting for dating some of the comments he posts such slow night club kissing or she's the type of girl who would be ten out of ten in a club. It's a complete joke then he talks about how women are intimidated by him like it's something to be proud of. Then he says shit about other punters that they are jealous of him because he sleeps with stunners  :dash:.

Indeed it makes me chuckle when some punters brag about their "achievements". Every man who has money, behave in proper ways and cares about personal hygiene can book any WG. It's nothing spectacular.

Offline scutty brown

Indeed it makes me chuckle when some punters brag about their "achievements". Every man who has money, behave in proper ways and cares about personal hygiene can book any WG. It's nothing spectacular.
But Tarzan only has one of the three going for him

Offline smiths

I like Claret and BM.  KT is alright too (most of the time) and I do get something from his reviews.  I just don't expect his reviews to be very accurate with regards to describing an SP's looks.

Whereas I see KT as a total waste of space who provides nothing at all of any use or interest to me but does post shit day in day out. Utter shit. I try to actively avoid the bollocks he posts most of the time. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Indeed, I have posted this myself, there is NO achievement at all in punting a WG, pulling a civvie you fancy yes, paying for sex, no.

Offline king tarzan

. Every man who has money, behave in proper ways and cares about personal hygiene can book any WG.

I 100% agree with the above

But 1 key element missing is

CONFIDENCE. ...

a lady sees lack of confidence she will take the piss
Shit kissing
Clock watching
Shit attitude

HAVE CONFIDENCE SHE WILL OBEY WHAT IS REQUESTED. .
her shitty antics will either be non existent or extremely well reduced. ..

Over 20 years of experience tells me that.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Alitis

Guys, I am sorry but my review was meant to be about a really great girl.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 12:32:07 am by Alitis »

Offline claretandblue

I 100% agree with the above

But 1 key element missing is

CONFIDENCE. ...

a lady sees lack of confidence she will take the piss
Shit kissing
Clock watching
Shit attitude

HAVE CONFIDENCE SHE WILL OBEY WHAT IS REQUESTED. .
her shitty antics will either be non existent or extremely well reduced. ..

Over 20 years of experience tells me that.
So basically you "tongue wrestle" them into submission on arrival,and if the poor cow is still breathing afterwards you are onto a good thing  :wacko:

Your talk of making prossies "obey" you shows you for what you are,the sooner you are gone the better

Offline Brazilian Martian

So basically you "tongue wrestle" them into submission on arrival,and if the poor cow is still breathing afterwards you are onto a good thing  :wacko:

Your talk of making prossies "obey" you shows you for what you are,the sooner you are gone the better

+1 million

What makes me laugh is his talk of confidence with a pro$$ie, I would of thought that would help him pull a few girls when he's on his travels in civvie mode

Offline JamesRockford

Don't worry, this is normal in hot weather.  Get a beer and grab a seat.  This will go on and on... and on... and on.....

Offline Link7

Dunno why you are worried about the girl. You've edited your post, but you originally wrote that this isn't fair to Mia. It's a punter's site, the point of reviewing isn't actually to benefit her, it's to benefit us.

The review still shows up as a positive. It's the first thing anyone clicking on the thread will read. Sam LP has given a glowing endorsement as well. She has 91% positive feedback. It's perfectly clear that she's good.

Ironically, I think the thread was dying until JamesRockford pushed it back to the top of the list.

vw

Not any more seems claretandblue got his marching orders, previously banned troll it seems so many of them.

Just ignore claret&blue

did the fruitcake have a premonition about claret ?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:11:55 am by vw »

Offline dubhcarr

and thanks for the review OP.......whatever you think about the thread ......she has got great exposure.......

Offline Meursault

Just ignore him I've placed him on my ignore list along with the other one who thinks hes a university lecturer/ barrister  :D
He's a lecturer, if you don't mind.  ;)

Offline smiths

Not any more seems claretandblue got his marching orders, previously banned troll it seems so many of them.

did the fruitcake have a premonition about claret ?

Yes well hindsight is a wonderful thing.

vw

Yes well hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Certainly is, its shocking how many get found out in the end, even after that length of time.

Offline aj12345

The reviews seem very tempting but she also looks very 'man-ish'.

Kind of off putting. I'd be wondering if she's had a sex change the whole time.

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only

Thank you to those who reviewed Mia before.

Mia has been reviewed a lot of times before, but it would be unfair if I did not write a couple of words for the simple reason that I had an absolutely amazing time.

I booked Mia for 2 hours. Very good comms. 
Mia is tall, athletic built (years of of competitive swimming) with a pretty face, lovely smile and fantastic attitude. Good sense of humour and a beautiful brain on top of a gorgeous body

I had a quick shower and I was then immersed into 120 minutes of heaven.  The one thing I am looking in my rare punts nowadays is rimming, and Mia delivered with excellence. Quantity, quality and then a bit more.
I also enjoyed her OWO, doggy, mish but her rimming...oh her rimming. She had me on all fours, with my legs in the air, bent over the bed, squatting over her.  I would probably rate my session as one of the best 2-3 rimming sessions I ever had.

Mia is a lovely, lovely girl, she knows what she is doing, I would strongly recommend and she is one of the very few girls I will visit again.

thanks a lot for the review OP.  would you say she looks significantly better in real life than her photos face/body wise?  everyone is raving on about how great she is, but doesn't seem like it from pictures (or is it just me?)

Offline The_Don

thanks a lot for the review OP.  would you say she looks significantly better in real life than her photos face/body wise?  everyone is raving on about how great she is, but doesn't seem like it from pictures (or is it just me?)

IMO, this has been covered in the reviews

Offline MP778

IMO, this has been covered in the reviews

it's mentioned in your review and kind of in one or two others, i'm asking the OPs opinion, if he's willing to give it

Offline The_Don

it's mentioned in your review and kind of in one or two others,

Also note her old profile and linked reviews

Old profile for linking review > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bestbefore

And another AW star is sadly retiring.  I havent seen her very often but IMHO she is one of the best. No point in doing a review as she is packing up her condoms in a week or so for ever. Mia has been well reviewed on this forum for several years. I just wishes I had discovered her sooner. Hurry guys if you want to catch her again before she quits at the end of the month.

vw

And another AW star is sadly retiring.  I havent seen her very often but IMHO she is one of the best. No point in doing a review as she is packing up her condoms in a week or so for ever. Mia has been well reviewed on this forum for several years. I just wishes I had discovered her sooner. Hurry guys if you want to catch her again before she quits at the end of the month.

7 positives one neg is hardly a star.

I find always best to avoid end of line sales with prossies most have already checked out.

Offline Paris69

I am a man in my 40's
Not in bad physical shape
Always clean and polite with the ladies which of many are around half my age..
I have no issues with the ladies..
Its a hot/miss situation if one clicks with 1 another..

On this site there are a number of guys who think my reviews are total bullshit fantasy and strongly indicating that I sit in my bedroom and write up fantasy reviews. .
Fine there choice to think so..
1 individual even tries to get my latest reviews revoked totally..
Completely pathetic trying to get a legitimate review revoked that is beneficial to others..
Not every woman is going to adjust to every man..

Stacy summer for example adjusted equally to everyone so does hot model chloe..

Factually they are a very small percentage. .
The high percentage of women are going to reduce or enhance there service accordingly individually towards the man in front of them

No service from a working girl ( apart from stacy summer and hot model chloe)is going to be of equal footing for everyman..
SIMPLE AS THAT!

Don't know you, don't want to... Haven't been on this site long enough to be able to fully comprehend why some ignore/detest you...or whatever their relationship via the forum is with you.
But you do present as trying to be quirky, unique (we all are) and/or eccentric; while being intelligent (rich/handsome etc etc.)

Well your grammar is poor, not quirky.
It's THEIR (belonging to) not THERE.
And your use of too may words is indicative of someone who struggles to formulate good sentences and convey what they are trying to say.
And as for the rich bit. In my experience, people with a decent amount of money, those fairly comfortable don't shout about it. It's thought to be lacking in class and asking for being detested.
All in all, you do yourself no favours. To which in your own 'quirky' mind you will reply 'I don't care' yadda yadda yadda....
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:34:34 pm by Paris69 »
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline hugeload

Does she allow fingering?

Yeh I agree with above, it's a sales tactic! No doubt you will keep going back ;)

When I went in July she DFKd the fuck out of me and I was rimmed until it hurt a bit. I don't recall being told not to finger so yes a little number would have been a knuckle deep in the bum.  Don't tend to double dip so I leave the front alone.

Trim scrub and try.

Offline SamLP

I find always best to avoid end of line sales with prossies most have already checked out.
Her previous profiles both as a solo and with her duo partner brings up more reviews.

She's quit before only to return, so while I enjoyed seeing her a few times, especially as she rimmed me deep, I won't be joining the rush to see her again.
If I have time and she's free then it may happen, otherwise I'm sure she'll be back sometime again in the future when funds are low.

Offline bestbefore

I would agree that some girls get demob happy when they are about to retire, and I have experienced that. But this was not the case with Mia this week.

And as SamLP has said in a later post, her reviews are not limited to the 8 on her latest account, she has been active on and off for about 4 or 5 years.

Offline Sparta Prada

Can't wait to see her!!! :wacko:

If you haven't already seen her, she's gone according to her AW profile.

Offline A Decent Fist

Yes, she's gone. This is what her profile says:

Bye Boys :) Stay a good memory and a good experience about the men :) Im finished..

Damn... I tried a couple of times to see her without success recently. Hope she comes back... I do like big tall girls.

Offline Sparta Prada

Yeah I found out yesterday as I was planning on seeing her, but saw her profile. I have not met Mia before so maybe that ship has sailed.

Offline bash_eer

I tried to arrange a meet with  her so many times but she never answered the phone then the one time she did answer she said she was not working on the day. Oh well seems like missed out