Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £1000 a night hooker --- really?  (Read 3612 times)

Offline cunningman

Maybe its my age. Blue pills make me stiff but they don't make me cum again.

Does anyone go for overnight?  Really?

Maybe people so rich that their PA books it and they certainly don't come here for advice.

I've met girls that I'd really enjoy:
 - sex early evening
 - buy them dinner - but don't pay for the time
 - sex again (well, maybe, at least RO and fingers and a bit of a suck)
 - sleep -  but don't pay for the time
 - morning fun then goodbye (OK to pay for that)

Realistically, there's no way I'd pay more than 3 times the hourly rate, plus dinner of mutual choosing.

That's nowhere near the rate that some girls want for overnight.   I know there is a sense in which for extended periods (well, most of it) I am denying them freedom to do just exactly what they want.  But I'm surprised that girls doing outcalls to locations that would support this, don't offer it.  Its not as if most of us can be pawing at them and up for it overnight.  Even my tongue gets tired.  And its less travelling for them.  You would think earning the rent by breakfast would be a reasonable idea.

Is overnight a tabloid paper fantasy?

YidArmy

It's not fantasy, plenty of City guys can afford a grand for an overnight. Hell, I've seen guys drop that in a strip bar in a couple of hours!

Offline Shearer1955

It's not fantasy, plenty of City guys can afford a grand for an overnight. Hell, I've seen guys drop that in a strip bar in a couple of hours!

I'm sure there are plenty with the financial muscle; unfortunately not me so i'll stick to my 1 hour which is generally ample for me anyway
I have seen a couple of girls for 2 hours but generally the enthusiasm wears a bit thin at the end of it  :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

I chucked that and a bit more at a 2 girls in strip club once and then back to a girls place after in Aus, was great at the time regretted it after, its not really my style, but I put it down to the beer.

Funny thing was, the boss kept wandering round with the credit card machine at perfectly timed intervals

poseidon

Unless I have a lot to talk about with the WG and get on really well (she would have to be a good regular), 2 hours is more than enough for a punt. Any longer, I would get tired and if the WG doesn't talk much, get bored of her.

If you're considering an overnight, it's best to do it with a regular who gives you consistent good service and you have plenty to do / talk about with her. It's a horrible feeling when you've shot your load then realise you've got 2+ hours left and didn't think the WG was that good anyway.

Offline buccdriver

OP, as so many of the girls profiles say; "you're paying for their time". There's no way you're going to spend (say) 10 hours with a girl and only pay for 3 even if you spend 5 hours asleep and 2 hours dinner :)

My best ever overnight was from 5pm until 10am the following day, including dinner and breakfast. It cost me £1500, plus hotel expenses.......and it was brilliant time :yahoo:

Offline cunningman

Maybe I should book three girls and put up with being Jimmy-No-Mates for dinner.

I'm just surprised anyone thinks they get value.  But I'm not the energiser bunny - or not snorting The Right Stuff.  Whatever.  Maybe that's the thing.

Most of us on here seem to agonize over 30 mins or an hour!

1500 quid gets you a lot of action in London, even with brexit.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Maybe I should book three girls and put up with being Jimmy-No-Mates for dinner.

I'm just surprised anyone thinks they get value.  But I'm not the energiser bunny - or not snorting The Right Stuff.  Whatever.  Maybe that's the thing.

Most of us on here seem to agonize over 30 mins or an hour!

What one person thinks is good value another will think a total waste of money. Don't know why you're worrying about it, just punt the way you're happy punting, if others want overnights good luck to them.

Offline fastnet

£1000  = 1 night or 7/8 single hours or about 12 half hour sessions.

It's horses for courses
and multiple sessions for me

YidArmy

I could afford a grand for an overnight. But i'd never actually pay it.

Something just not right about paying a bird to sleep as you would inevitably be doing some of that. Each to their own though.

Checkatrade

Buy her a handbag , it doesn't count then right ;-) ..........

Offline Marmalade

The last overnight I did was in South America. Cost me £25, which I thought was a lot as it was slightly more than three times her normal fucking rate for a shag. But she was gorgeous, fairly new to the game, and I wanted to bag her for a relaxed session before some other guy thought if it.

Check Vivago's blogs and he'll have a not dissimilar story. Time is not always a premium in some countries as it is here. In the UK, to say a girl "is not a clock watcher" just means she less alarm-clock-on-the-brain than most. Even for an overnight you have to negotiate exactly beforehand what time she will stay until. It's not to say they're all "cunts" (even if they are): just that we are a nation of clockwatchers.

The last time I had a UK overnight (and I've not done it often here) I thought nice chick, but why the fuck did I have to pay so much much for a fuck and fuck all? Having her hang around is a desperate extension of GFE or sheer laziness as far as I could see. They are prostitutes, not 'exciting companions'.

It's like bottled spring water that really tastes like tap water anyway. No amount of sexy advertising is going to make it anything else. Whoopee I think I'll have the "premium" one tonight? Nope!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:30:58 am by Marmalade »

mrhappypants

I have only ever paid for longer than an hour once, regretted it and will  only do it again if there is something specific that I really wanted that I was pretty sure the girl could deliver.

This tells me that an overnighter's motivation to punt is different from my own.  I am there for sex and the illusion of affection but company or companionship I don't need.  If I was going to drop £200 + (and maybe I kid myself that I might go quite a bit higher for the right opportunity) on a punt with one girl I would be looking for the exotic combination of 8/9 physically and facially with enthusiastic delivery of a reasonably long service list, less "limits" and convincing role play, Even with this, I don't think I would be interested in more than 90 minutes.  I guess someone paying for an overnight is after something other than sex.

Offline Drayki

Far too much if you ask me, why not have say 7 or 8 different girls at say £120 a punt, that way you can have a better time and not waste a grand on someone that you will only probably fuck 3 or 4 times in the night before your actually shagged out or bored shitless with her, or fall asleep then realising your time is up and you've just blew a grand!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline kojak71

I've never booked an overnight but I have paid for an evening including dinner.

Both would usually see a reduced hourly rate which seems fair to me - as well as occupying the girl's time (and if we are honest, as being a WG is a job, who else here would want to work for free?) the girl is also losing potential earnings with other clients while she's on these extended sessions.

If a client can afford it and knows they have a decent relationship with the WG (as in, they get on reasonably well and neither is abhorrent or mental or whatever, in the other side's eyes) I don't think it's ridiculous or unreasonable to pay for such events.

Possible 'other' reasons:

- client knows that the WG is not being run through the ringer by others - many posters on here write about unhappiness about that thought, prior to their own appointment with WG's.

- some clients might like the 'intimacy' of these events, and enjoy the wining and dining aspects. It's all fake of course but so is the actual bedroom time in terms of it being anything other than a financial arrangement.

- Company. Just that. Generally, it is nice to enjoy good company, and if that is only available to some clients through payment, then they may be happy to spend money on the same.

In my case, I met up with a very attractive girl and did the whole 'date' type approach before the meeting. It was something out of the ordinary for me and I enjoyed it, but it would be unusual for me to do it again. Although I have considered it in the case of having to travel some distance to see a WG and thought it might make such a trip more enjoyable for me, if not the WG!

It's also why I think it is reasonable for a WG to charge more for outcalls than incalls - not only does she incur additional costs of travel expense, there is lost earnings potential to be considered while she's travelling to and from the outcall.

Finally, after reading the post about the guy in a strip bar, I once spent a lot more in Germany due to a combination of me being an idiot and my credit card being taken advantage of while I was in no fit state to understand properly what was going on.

That was a sobering experience for sure. While I am much more wordly-wise nowadays, I still would not go in such places with a card with significant limit on it - I am convinced I was drugged during that time.

The birds were fucking crap as well- that's the most galling thing about it all!

Offline McSwell

Like anything else its all relevant to what you earn.
Whether it be houses, cars or holidays some people can afford more than others.
It doesn't mean its better and its certainly out of my price range but if someone wants to spend that amount its upto them.

McSwell

Offline Paris69

A couple of WG's have told that though they ask for £1,000/1,500 for an overnighter; in reality they aren't expecting to get much more than £500 as there are lots of forces out there driving the price down....
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

One of the factors for many people on a higher salary is there's a sort of threshold, below which the cost of purchases are in a don't-give-a-shit category.  :unknown:

Flunt

I've done a few overnights, put a RB on AW for £400 and see what options come your way. The last one I did I was stuck between four very good choices and in the end I woke up Sunday morning a very happy punter.

My own voices against doing it again agree with many other sentiments, the fact that it is a waste of money and paying someone to sleep. The reasons I have in favour, is the relaxed approach to the punt. The pro$$ies know they are there for the sex and are very obliging in that respect.

If you take a normal one hour outcall, cost around £150, pro$$ies jumps out of her car, runs in, needs to freshen up, may have had a nightmare drive, a variety of reasons she's not feeling in the mood and she's against the clock. For me, that is the recipe for a disaster and potentially a waste of £150. For another £250 the clock is ignored, she turns up, she knows now that it is a genuine booking (not a wild goose chase),has a drink and a chat while she relaxes into her new surroundings, has a shower if she wants to freshen up and within half an hour of her arrival she's doing what you've paid her for.

From there, it's an individual choice. you can learn from her experiences, share your own, eat, drink and be merry until you're ready for another go and what better way to start the day with a pro$$ie's mouth around some morning glory.

I have a punting budget, if I'm doing an overnight then I don't punt the week before and maybe do a half hour the week after and when I add up the month I might have spent £600 instead of £500...

Would I pay £1000? Not a chance!

bigmanbigman

Try sa may swing a better price . overnights are not vfm
Its that simple !!!!!

Flunt

Try sa may swing a better price . overnights are not vfm
Its that simple !!!!!

The trouble I found with SA was an overall value in finally getting an overnight arrangement. The bullshit and hoops you jump through to get a conversation going, only to find they want to sell you some photos or videos. One wanted me to pay her £100 for a coffee meet before we could discuss anything else. A few meetings I arranged and paid hotels for them to stand me up or cancel last minute. Another insisted I pay her for the night in the bar before going to the room, I declined and ended up in a hotel in Sheffield alone for the night. Another sob story and she asked for cash on arrival, foolishly I agreed and then watched her run off down the road.

There is value to be found in SA, I did a few overnights for between £200 and £250, but the actual cost in achieving those bargain rates overall meant they cost more than a RB on AW.

bigmanbigman

There op reverse bid on aw
Nite in hotel with fish and chip supper
Closest to fuck all wins the bid !!!
I have done overnight before and even at £225 it didn't seem vfm to me anyway !!

Melfort212

Some girls offer £700 for an overnighter that charge £150 an hour, so its less than 5 hours the normal rate. That is probably the best vfm, you could have two evening sessions, one morning and go for dinner, so 4 different activities. Although it would be more like £800 at least by the time you've bought dinner and as they are outcall only usually I guess it would be best part of £950-£1000 once you book the hotel.

Personally I'd rather book two seperate girls to come and see me (one evening and one next morning) and have a night stay in a hotel by myself. Which is something I am considering.  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 02:24:41 pm by Melfort212 »

Offline nervous1

I've booked 90 min/2 hour bookings before and always regretted it.  It's the old 'eyes are bigger than your stomach' thing thinking you are going to need more than you actually will.  Last time was an exhilarating 30 minutes followed by a pathetic round 2 before giving up and paying to drink tea and talk shite the rest of the time. 

I suppose if you have a an incredibly high sex drive and get your money's worth then long meets are worth it.  Unfortunately, when I'm horny I tend to delude myself into thinking I'll still be that way after round one.  I'm going to restrict myself to 30 mins for the next while unless I don't think they are enough.

Jas1975

For me personally I have no reason to want to pay anyone £1 a minute to sleep .... IF an overnight meant you f**ed all night long, well I don't have the energy for that either!  But it's horses for courses.

bigmanbigman

Of course there is always a overday  at the wgs so no cost or day rate room 50% cost and no sleeping required !!!!

YidArmy

Of course there is always a overday  at the wgs so no cost or day rate room 50% cost and no sleeping required !!!!

Even if you did that you won't be shagging for every minute of the day. So there will be a lot of recovery time to fill which you'll be paying for. Personally I pay to fuck hard and go home. Not fuck, chit-chat and then more fuck then more chit-chat etc. If I want that I start dating and get a girlfriend!

bigmanbigman

Offline lostmymarbles

When I first started punting I'd never do an overnight. To be fair I couldn't afford it but I did like to  have slightly longer bookings (1.5-2 hours) so there was less rush and I also liked to chat to the girls a bit.

However, now I'm a bit older, my preferences have changed. I now work abroad, and I have an old regular who I get on very well with, who I did my first overnight with about 6 months ago and since then, that's all I've ever done... I had an amazing time. Now when I come back I will always have a naughty weekend arranged with her.

Offline Stalinator

Personally, I would not pay a WG to sleep. Is there an accepted protocol for overnights? 2 sessions, kip and a morning ride before fucking off?

I am a one pop guy and need a few hours to recover to manage a second pop. So booking 2 girls a few hours apart works for me.

solo traveler

£1000 is like more than 1 month salary in Eastern Europe, if my memory served me right.
If you have lots of £1000 to spend at will, why not go to Eastern Europe?

Offline JamesKW

Yes 9 Phoenix parties or  25 LAPCs or 17 Bellas parties or 45 Soho Walkups thats a lot of girls.

The cheapest way is if you want the company join a meetup group,most cost about £2 a trip you pay for your own meals and drink and you get to banter with many women from different countries and life experiances then say go to one of the adult parties.Total cost between £100 to £200.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:04:55 am by JamesKW »

Offline JamesKW

- some clients might like the 'intimacy' of these events, and enjoy the wining and dining aspects. It's all fake of course but so is the actual bedroom time in terms of it being anything other than a financial arrangement.

- Company. Just that. Generally, it is nice to enjoy good company, and if that is only available to some clients through payment, then they may be happy to spend money on the same.

When I am in restaurants and there is a partnership that looks unusual I am always thinking is he paying by the hour.

At fetish clubs many of the couples that go are WGs and clients,some pay for a sub WG, others pay for a dom,also at swingers clubs.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:14:17 am by JamesKW »

Offline Rifte

Most I have spent is around 900 quid for 2 hours with a hooker in Sydney.

She was incredibly hot but in short a massive waste of money. It was the last time that I ever punted in Australia.

The overnight is my preference but now I prefer to punt in Singapore, where an incredibly hot Asian or South American will cost around 550 quid.

Offline MrMatrix

I could afford a grand for an overnight. But i'd never actually pay it.

Something just not right about paying a bird to sleep as you would inevitably be doing some of that. Each to their own though.
So right- bonkers to pay someone to sleep next to you no matter how hot. Its on the bucket list but I cant bring myself to waste that sort of dosh. Better off with 5 girls at £200 over the week I'd say. :hi:

Offline BarryProudfoot

I've always thought (assumed) anyone with that kind of money wouldn't need to outlay £1,000 for an overnight :unknown:

Offline Rifte

So right- bonkers to pay someone to sleep next to you no matter how hot. Its on the bucket list but I cant bring myself to waste that sort of dosh. Better off with 5 girls at £200 over the week I'd say. :hi:

Depends on what you want really.

I am absolutely shit with a time pressure and from my experiences with hourly hookers before I dont get bang for buck.

One overnight Vietnamese hooker I had in Singapore cost me about 400 quid. I was with her from 11pm to 8pm the next morning. There was about 3 hours sleeping through but it was great just able to blow my balls in her (protected obviously) or on her. Rest for a bit and then continue when I wanted.

I fucked her 5 times that night, so it was worth it from my perspective.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Often wondered about this. Wonder if you were the randiest guy of the year, at what point would the lady, say FFS give it a rest.
For that kind of money I expect a full breakfast incl white & black pudding.

Offline Rifte

Often wondered about this. Wonder if you were the randiest guy of the year, at what point would the lady, say FFS give it a rest.
For that kind of money I expect a full breakfast incl white & black pudding.

Haha never thought about this. I have never had a girl stay stop though.

One girl (Persian goddess) who I did enquire about in Singapore quoted me 700 quid for the night, but was specific that it was a 'one shot' deal.

So in short you blow your balls in 5 minutes thats you done! She just sleeps next to you and allows nothing for the rest of the night.

Decided not to take her offer up.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

OMG mate, an expensive shot.

Offline Rifte

I am a Brit, but as an expat I dont get to fuck around back home really at all.

Whenever I am back, its usually because I am connecting flights to the US.

Singapore is fantastic and the bar girls (my usual pick up spots) make the experience that much more enjoyable.

Saying that though the best service I have ever received has been in India. You wouldnt let you dog mess around in the lower end market in India for safety reasons, but the higher end market can be very good. Its also wallet busting expensive.

It isnt charged by the time in India, its by the 'shot'. Usual cost is around 100 to 150 quid a shot for an upper class Indian girl. Thats the average monthly wage in India for a professional, so it screens a shit load of the population out which means you are not going to be seeing a pump and dump girl.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Wow. Sounds good to me, I like Indian women. Shame so many seem moody.

Offline MrMatrix

Wow. Sounds good to me, I like Indian women. Shame so many seem moody.
Thats good. As you've been here a year now perhaps you can do a review of some one you've punted with. Who is the moody one you met then?   :hi:

Offline webpunter

There are other costs to factor in on overnights.  Like hotel & drinks / room service
I once blew 800 ish on 5hr booking as a one-off.  Overall spends maybe 400-500 more on this that & the other
Once a year / once every two years maybe when feeling flush
Otherwise its the usual 100-150 for an hour or 80-120 with a massage type burd with some xtras included

My tip on longer bookings would be to have these start in the afternoon & end in the evening
Easy to get tired especially when drinking
As for the morning sex bit IMO better to get some sleep [alone] & wake up with the hangover horn & go get a R&T

Flunt

I don't think there is a right or wrong way to punt, entirely up to the individual. I remember someone posting about how to get the most out of a 15 minute punt, it didn't take long for him to clock up 100+ reviews. Personally, I would prefer the five knuckle shuffle and save my efforts for something more substantial.

I have generally ignored most of the solid advice offered on here and done my own thing... with a few regrets and many more good times. I do a RB and have a pro$$ie visit my home, fuck, cook and fuck some more. I'm not sure I would recommend it but then again I wouldn't recommend a 15 minute quickie.

Like I said in an earlier post, £400 for the pro$$ie and less than £50 for food and drink to be rid of the clock. I can see the appeal of booking pro$$ie A for an hour and if you want to push the boat out then book pro$$ie B a bit later on and if you really must make the most of a weekend then what better way to cure the hangover than a R&T on the Sunday morning? Expense wise the latter option may be cheaper, almost certainly safer (especially if married) but all three are against the clock.

I had some great fun with most of my overnights, when it's bad, it's bad but it depends what you want. At the time I wanted a full on fluffy GFE and that's what I got. Now, I think I'm past it and struggle to keep going for an hour so doubt I'll bother again...?

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Thats good. As you've been here a year now perhaps you can do a review of some one you've punted with. Who is the moody one you met then?   :hi:
Sorry mate. I was thinking aloud, not about WG, just people I have worked with etc

Offline JamesKW

I had some great fun with most of my overnights, when it's bad, it's bad but it depends what you want. At the time I wanted a full on fluffy GFE and that's what I got. Now, I think I'm past it and struggle to keep going for an hour so doubt I'll bother again...?

Yes,I think the overnight experience is for someone who wants the companionship as well as sexual experience.Many of us with O/Hs don't need the dinner dates et. all.and just want the sexual experiences.There are cheaper ways of getting the companionship experience like joining a meetup group and if you are lucky you may get more out of it than banter.
There is an advantage of hiring a WG for a fetish or swinger event in that there is greater opportunity to swap couples with others than if you are single,though many swingers and subs are a bit undesireable unless they are also a hired WG.
Some just hire a girl for appearances,to impress other guests but if the coupling looks odd then most people know it is by the hour.Others may hire them to impress people at a fetish party to show what a great dom they are,or what a great lover they are at a swingers party.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 11:30:17 am by JamesKW »

Chiaroscuro54

Another way to look at it.

Yes, some people do spend £1k or more on an overnight, or a lot more if you add in the hotel, dinner & drinks, remembering that a £1k escort isn't really going to want to sleep next to you in a Travelodge room.

If I fly to Singapore from London, I can turn left when I get on the plane and sit in First, or I can go upstairs and be in Business Class, or turn right which will shortly bring me to premium economy, or keep walking and sit in economy. No matter where I sit, I get there at the same time; but the experience will be quite different during the flight. Or, look at cars; in reality, everyone could get by with a VW Golf; nevertheless BMW, Jaguar, Lexus and Mercedes seem to do quite well.

So the answer to the question about why airlines can fill long haul first class and to why expensive cars sell well; because there is a market for people who can afford it and who want it, it's the same for escorts.

Offline azrael

When i first started punting, i thought hell yeah whats £1000/1500 for an over night. Get to fuck a fit/good looking prossie fot the night ( not that i could manage 12 hours of sweaty sex).
Most wg's i asked all mentioned similar things - initial fuck, then dinner which last 2/3 hrs then another fuck followed by sleep then a good morning fuck and brekkie before they leave. So what your really doing is paying the wg to fuck you three times over a 12hr period plus your feeding her twice in that time.
The other thing is the wg and you must have something in common if not your fucked with all the uncomfortable silences in the 12hrs :hi:

Offline JamesKW

Another way to look at it.

Yes, some people do spend £1k or more on an overnight, or a lot more if you add in the hotel, dinner & drinks, remembering that a £1k escort isn't really going to want to sleep next to you in a Travelodge room.

If I fly to Singapore from London, I can turn left when I get on the plane and sit in First, or I can go upstairs and be in Business Class, or turn right which will shortly bring me to premium economy, or keep walking and sit in economy. No matter where I sit, I get there at the same time; but the experience will be quite different during the flight. Or, look at cars; in reality, everyone could get by with a VW Golf; nevertheless BMW, Jaguar, Lexus and Mercedes seem to do quite well.

So the answer to the question about why airlines can fill long haul first class and to why expensive cars sell well; because there is a market for people who can afford it and who want it, it's the same for escorts.

I think this has been discussed many times on the board,it is not the same with WGs a £1,000 WG doesn't mean any greater service than a £60 one,its just perception or maybe slightly more exclusivity.