Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: passionate_kisser_4u - Southampton  (Read 1496 times)

4 review(s) for Kiss me now girl (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

This punt was a few weeks ago. I had my eye on Katie's profile for whenever I was in the Southampton area. We did have one previous phone conversation which made up my mind to see her, she's quite an engaging quirky girl with a lot to say and seems very positive and bubbly.

External Link/Members Only

Looks 7/10 - Katie is a curvy size 10 girl. Nice face, good pair of tits, leggy and tall at around 5'6".

Service 5/10 - as everyone else has commented Katie likes to talk a lot. Way too much for me. I don't think it's a time wasting tactic but just the way she is. So there were a lot of questions she asked me, and then she would tell me about stuff in her life, she really didn't stop yakking!

So the punt had no real flow. Katie would kiss me for a little, then stop to say something, then carry on going down on me, then stop to chat again. And I felt that the kissing wasn't that passionate or freely given. When it came to CIM Katie moved her head at the vital moment so her mouth dodged most of my muck.

Car parking 5/5 - there is a communal car park at the flats Katie operates from.

Premises 2/5 - bedroom was ok, a bit untidy. Bathroom has seen better days, the toilet was full of bog paper that wouldnt go away as the flush wasn't working.

Value for money 4/10 - I paid £80 for 30 minutes. Not an extortionate amount but for the perfunctory service I felt I received I didn't think it really represented good value for money.

Total 23/40 - a shame as Katie has a nice personality, is an attractive girl in her 20s, but she didn't live up to either her name or the positive reviews she has on here. I see it looks like she's finishing her work according to her profile so maybe she's coasting compared to before? Disappointing punt for me.

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the review, she's been on my HL for a while but I've never been able to get our calendars to sync, despite repeated efforts on my behalf.

Now I won't bother lol  :hi: