Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite English Blonde  (Read 1577 times)

Offline ekpunter

Not sure how good   ES is for booking WG's but came accross this one.  External Link/Members Only

Has any of you guys seen her ?

Offline Matrix

Offline ekpunter

Thank for that Matrix,  Had seen the AW and thought looked good  but seeing the  2 neutrals and 3 negs here paints a whole different pic   :thumbsdown:

Offline Para124

I 'think' I saw her about 4 years ago and wouldn't go back. Photos are at least 15yrs out of date. If she's who I'm thinking of she had this thick yorkshire farmers accent that put me right off and as other reviews have pointed out was not the best of company!

Another case of if it looks too good to be true it most likely isn't!

Offline Clattypats

Did someone not comment on here a while back, they thought she was on something when they seen her... :unknown:

I know from being on here she offers a "half arsed"service... :thumbsdown:

mavgoose

Alcoholic. Trouble maker. Scammer.

In a nutshell.

Offline jedi master

Actually had the misfortune to meet this woman would have posted a negative review if I knew about uk punting at the time.

Must be about 3-4 years ago if I remember correctly,

In a nutshell profile inaccurate especially about her age, was drunk but didn't realise till after I handed over the paperwork and overcharged but being nervous I thought I'd misread her profile about her fees was overcharged by 30 pounds. Only realised when I got home and looked up her aw profile, also very poor service and even entered the room with a glass of wine.

She also nearly kicked off and went on the offensive after I asked what age she was really.

Horrible time had I even left early after she called time after 40 minutes when I paid for an hour, but just wanted to get out of there.

Don't ever go to see this woman even had a cheek to ask me to leave a positive review on aw for a discount if I met her again.

Never did leave a positive review and would never go back just wanted to get out off there. Worst punt I have ever had  :scare: