Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Realhotclass - Wavertree - Liverpool  (Read 3142 times)

3 review(s) for RealHotClass (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Drayki

External Link/Members Only

My first review on here so here goes

Met this lady last week, after numerous emails back and forth I was given her mobile to contact her, After speaking to her on phone we arranged a horny meet for the sun morning after loads of flirty texts I was given Carlas address, nice 3 story town house in the Wavertree area of Liverpool, I explained to her that her that my mrs was in and that I had to escape and that I would have to come un showered, not a problem for her as she suggested we could shower together or even bath,

easy place to find and plenty of free parking so no problem, when I got to the door I was greeted by this quite scruffy girl who I thought  this a bait and switch, she had obviously not bothered to get changed as she had on tracksuit pants and a jumper, she led me in and we made our way to the kitchen, Carla lit a ciggie and made a drink for herself, asked if wanted one, was a very chatty girl talking about what shed done in her life, I was getting a bit pissed off and thought about making an excuse to leave, at this point I hadn't handed over the cash, she said she had been crying and that she had some family problems, did I give a fuck! I just wanted to fuck her and her to suck my cock, she then put her arms around me and I put my hands around her ass, she had no panties on, I was getting harder by the minute, Carla then took me by the hand and showed me upstairs, she had run the bath water already and went in the bathroom where I was made to wait outside while she got in the water, she called me in and I had already striped of throwing my clothes on the stairs, I went in and she was lying in the water just showing me her nice pert tits, I got in the water with my back to her and she began playing with my cock, fuck I was so fucking hard I could of blew my bag there and then, I slipped a finger in her wet cunt and started to flick her bean in the water, she asked me to turn around and went down on me taking my full length down her throat, after a few sucks I was going to explode and asked her where she wanted my hot spunk, she didn't get a chance to answer as I shot my load all down her throat a bit of it spilling out over her face and down her chin, she swallowed the rest of it, she seemed to love it! what followed was a mixture of face fucking, fucking her ass twice and fucking her in all positions possible, she even got changed into a little school girl outfit, in which I bent her over the bed and banged her ass and pussy again, fuck can this girl fuck, she loves cock and certainly knows how to suck as well

I would certainly recommend this cock sucking whore who can chat for England but if your in a rush to get in and out don't bother coz she will happily keep you there for hours, I had only booked an hour but came out 2 and half hours later still with a hard on and a smile on my face as wide as the Mersey  :lol: :lol: :lol:

donlurio

External Link/Members Only

My first review on here so here goes

Met this lady last week, after numerous emails back and forth I was given her mobile to contact her, After speaking to her on phone we arranged a horny meet for the sun morning after loads of flirty texts I was given Carlas address, nice 3 story town house in the Wavertree area of Liverpool, I explained to her that her that my mrs was in and that I had to escape and that I would have to come un showered, not a problem for her as she suggested we could shower together or even bath,

easy place to find and plenty of free parking so no problem, when I got to the door I was greeted by this quite scruffy girl who I thought  this a bait and switch, she had obviously not bothered to get changed as she had on tracksuit pants and a jumper, she led me in and we made our way to the kitchen, Carla lit a ciggie and made a drink for herself, asked if wanted one, was a very chatty girl talking about what shed done in her life, I was getting a bit pissed off and thought about making an excuse to leave, at this point I hadn't handed over the cash, she said she had been crying and that she had some family problems, did I give a fuck! I just wanted to fuck her and her to suck my cock, she then put her arms around me and I put my hands around her ass, she had no panties on, I was getting harder by the minute, Carla then took me by the hand and showed me upstairs, she had run the bath water already and went in the bathroom where I was made to wait outside while she got in the water, she called me in and I had already striped of throwing my clothes on the stairs, I went in and she was lying in the water just showing me her nice pert tits, I got in the water with my back to her and she began playing with my cock, fuck I was so fucking hard I could of blew my bag there and then, I slipped a finger in her wet cunt and started to flick her bean in the water, she asked me to turn around and went down on me taking my full length down her throat, after a few sucks I was going to explode and asked her where she wanted my hot spunk, she didn't get a chance to answer as I shot my load all down her throat a bit of it spilling out over her face and down her chin, she swallowed the rest of it, she seemed to love it! what followed was a mixture of face fucking, fucking her ass twice and fucking her in all positions possible, she even got changed into a little school girl outfit, in which I bent her over the bed and banged her ass and pussy again, fuck can this girl fuck, she loves cock and certainly knows how to suck as well

I would certainly recommend this cock sucking whore who can chat for England but if your in a rush to get in and out don't bother coz she will happily keep you there for hours, I had only booked an hour but came out 2 and half hours later still with a hard on and a smile on my face as wide as the Mersey  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does she also do half hours?

Offline hungrypunt

Does she also do half hours?

Not according to her profile. NOW you wouldn't be suggesting  your looking for an hour or longer for a half hour price now would you my man  :D

donlurio

no i would like falf hour for £ 60.

Offline hungrypunt

no i would like falf hour for £ 60.

Send her an email, she can only say no

Offline Drayki

No she wont do half hours, what do you want? I only booked an hour and stayed over 2! fucking good value for £120  :cool: :cool:

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review op

I like the sound of her.

Liverpool is a trudge and not on my patch but she's listed in case I'm ever over that way... I'd certainly look her up.
 :hi:

Offline Drayki

Shes well worth it mate, once she gets going she doesn't stop, shes a dirty little bitch that loves a cock, oh and boy does she love it up the poo pipe, I forgot to mention in my review she squirts for England, soaked me a few times!  :P

donlurio

Shes well worth it mate, once she gets going she doesn't stop, shes a dirty little bitch that loves a cock, oh and boy does she love it up the poo pipe, I forgot to mention in my review she squirts for England, soaked me a few times!  :P
Can you give me her phone number so that I can make a booking? Ths

Offline cueball

Can you give me her phone number so that I can make a booking? Ths

Why don't you just send her an email and do what the rest of us do...  make our own enquiries.

She doesn't display her number and its not usually done on here to post em publically.

donlurio

Why don't you just send her an email and do what the rest of us do...  make our own enquiries.

She doesn't display her number and its not usually done on here to post em publically.
i have sent an email but no reply reeived. How long will it take to get an answer?

Offline Roscoe111

If she makes it clear on her profile that she doesn't do half hour meets, she may not reply.

Offline Drayki

She wont do half hours, only an hour or more. email her and she will reply in her own time, she doesn't work every day and has other commitments, if you read her profile it explains everything :(

Offline NW_wanderer

Thanks for the review Gemvid- Carla's been on my hotlist for a little while now, so it's pushing me towards a booking...Bit of a random question, but how tall would you say she is? There's not really anything to judge it off in her free pics!

Online babehunter66

Thanks for the review Gemvid- Carla's been on my hotlist for a little while now, so it's pushing me towards a booking...Bit of a random question, but how tall would you say she is? There's not really anything to judge it off in her free pics!
i would say shes about 5.7 -  5.8

Offline Drayki

yeah babehunter66 got it spot on, shes 5,7  :rolleyes:

donlurio

I emailed her to fix a visit. The reply was:" I will let you know nearer the time if I have the house available on my own".
What does she mean? Who else is living there?

Offline Zaksmith

I emailed her to fix a visit. The reply was:" I will let you know nearer the time if I have the house available on my own".
What does she mean? Who else is living there?

she lives with her mother if i remember correctly.

donlurio

she lives with her mother if i remember correctly.

Oh my dear. What will happen if the mum comes home when we are fucking each other?

Offline hungrypunt

Oh my dear. What will happen if the mum comes home when we are fucking each other?

Extra 20 for the mum to lick your arse while fucking the prossie

donlurio

Extra 20 for the mum to lick your arse while fucking the prossie
Hi do you speak by experience or are you guessing?

Offline Zaksmith

No I've seen her before, she told me her mother was away, so thats when she works. Like others have said, setting up the meet can take a while, probably because of this.

Offline Basilf

Pretty sure it's not her Mother, but housemate(s).  I saw her the other day, and it was a very forgettable experience (my worst punt ever tbh), where her housemate arrived back mid punt, and I was asked to leave in a hurry, ushered out of the back.  I'll post a review when I get a chance.

Offline hungrypunt

Hi do you speak by experience or are you guessing?

Experience mate...but her mums beard tickled my balls.... :P

Offline Drayki

Experience mate...but her mums beard tickled my balls.... :P

I don't think she has a housemate, it might of been her mum that turned up! I know she advertises that she has a couple of mates that can join in for a 3sum if you want. :dash: :dash: :dash:

donlurio

Pretty sure it's not her Mother, but housemate(s).  I saw her the other day, and it was a very forgettable experience (my worst punt ever tbh), where her housemate arrived back mid punt, and I was asked to leave in a hurry, ushered out of the back.  I'll post a review when I get a chance.

please do. u make me anxious now. ths

donlurio

I don't think she has a housemate, it might of been her mum that turned up! I know she advertises that she has a couple of mates that can join in for a 3sum if you want. :dash: :dash: :dash:

housemate or mum it does not make a difference if you are caught in the middle of the fuck.. I am a bit anxious now.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Postings, reports and reviews on here over the months suggest she's hard to book, smokes, can have a dog on the loose and can only work when her mum's out........ think I'll give her a wide berth.

donlurio

No she wont do half hours, what do you want? I only booked an hour and stayed over 2! fucking good value for £120  :cool: :cool:
Thanks gemvid for your encouragement/ She is really worth all the asshole.
I have been and I will return indeed.
She is a number 1.

Offline OakTree

Donlurio.

I think you need to spend a little time acquainting yourself with the fundamentals on how to use the forum. You're sending your replies on this thread as reporting posts to admin.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:53:47 pm by OakTree »

donlurio

hi , i went to see Carla today. We had a very nice fuck! I asked her about what  happened when you had to leave from the back door. It must have been scary. However she said that she returned you half of the money, so it was not too bad after all. Are you going to see her again? It's really worth it!

Offline Basilf

Lucky for you! It definitely wasn't half, the £80 for barely 30 mins and then waiting to be sneaked out the back to avoid her "housemate" was pretty poor VFM imho.