Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: natural beauty 86  (Read 1369 times)

brummielad83

ok first things first good communication to set up the meet mailed her day before then spoke on phone to confirm on the morning of the meet,arrived at house in wv11 not too bad an area,safe enough,now on to the meet,on her adultwork web page this lady looks to be around a size 12 with reasonable tits not huge but reasonable,however in person i'd say much closer to size 6 maybe 8 at most also much shorter than the stated 5' 7" at a guess maybe 5'1" or 5'2" and tits more like 32a then the stated c cup,also plastered in thick make up,sadly services were also poor,paid extra 20 for owo she performed for around 10 seconds, no reaction from oral on her on to the sex strictly one position-missionary and zero reaction or feedback,like shagging a corpse,in truth i have to say the girl was pleasant enough to talk to but the fake pics and poor services mean i for one won't be going back

The President

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dont forget to add link

Sorry to hear about your poor punt and thanks for heads up as I have looked at her several times - into my waste bin folder now

Offline shaw1

Anyone else have any comments ?
The AW profile and feedback seem genuine enough.
Apart from one - aggrieved punter ?