Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sale Thai massage  (Read 2609 times)

Offline JOEY 2017

I noted a request recently for info regarding Sale Thai massage by JamesXo which was moved by admin as not a review. There doesn't seem to be any replies or info regarding this place? Sounds legit however anybody?

I am due up in the Sale area working so can anybody tell me is there a difference between Sale Thai Massage and Unique Sale Thai massage? Can you provide a link to either parlour?

Two girls are mentioned a Monica and Sasa at the Sale Thai massage. Have you been back James Xo since your last post and if so what is on offer with either of the two named above? Prices also would be great. A brief description of both girls would be appreciated as I don't want some flabby fat arsed lady giving me a massage or a tug  :scare: Any links to the above would be good or any other nearby recommendations guys?  :hi:
Many Thanks
Joey 2017

P.S
      I need to catch up and post a couple of reviews I have in hand!

Offline King Kenny

I've been to the Unique place once and extras were definitely not available. I asked.

Offline JOEY 2017

I was already thinking due to the lack of responses to my inquiry somethings not good to go at this place or places. Thanks Kenny for your feedback. However are they infact two separate business's or one in the same do you know.? Clean or other?

JamesOx can you shine a little more light on the subject have you been back since your inquiry? This Cici must be o.k where has she dissapeared to?

Can anybody recommend anywhere else that's close by for a good massage with extra's as clearly nothing available here or is there? I'm not familiar with the Manchester area you see.  :hi:

Joey 2017

Online Niglet99

Monica great. Saw her Friday. Very fit half Thai/half Malaysian girl. Prob 30 but looks younger. Will do good massage plus HE, naked and/or B2B.

Well worth seeing.

Offline King Kenny

Don't know about Sale Thai massage (though there are a few places around there), but the Unique place is in what looks like a former pub, if that helps. They have their own website.

Offline JOEY 2017

Cheers King Kenny
                        I just don't want to waste my money or time by walking into the wrong establishment! Now I am showing up a third parlour when googling the area  :dash: Very similar names all three of the buggers! How the hell do they keep going without offering the extra's?

They must have a really good well paid supply of regular clients only looking for a massage then! Oh well may have to head into the city but didn't want to as I assume it will be a very busy place.

Its a shame Jamesxo has not been back online as he may have a little more knowledge of the area. Anyway cheers Kenny  :hi:
Joey 2017

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 08:41:35 am by Goldfinch »

Offline JOEY 2017

Thanks Goldfinch   :hi:                                                                                                                                                         However I am still confused over over these Thai massages in sale, one in the same that Jamesxo visited or different? Which one was he referring to any idea ? As tonight it seemed as they may all be owned by the same people when googling them earlier. Oh well
Cheers
Joey 2017

Offline Fabaceous

I have visited the 'Unique' Thai massage place and no extras were offered.
External Link/Members Only

I have visited this girl 2 or 3 times and had a great time. Full massage & great wank. External Link/Members Only
She is on Brooklands Road I think.

Offline JOEY 2017

Hi Niglett99
               Only just noticed your posting I must have completely overlooked it earlier  :dash: You said you had seen this Monica but at which massage place exactly? There are at least three or four in the Sale area which one exactly? You haven't given anymore information as to it's name location or anything  :dash:

A link would be good my friend and a detailed review would be even better with location parking etc and prices.  Cheers :hi:
Joey 2017

Online Niglet99

Its the last link in the Goldfinch post above - called Mimi there for some reason. Make sure you as for Monica.

Place is ok not the best but Monica is great. Massage, HE (topless or naked option) and B2B.

She is a very cute Thai/Malay and gives a good massage ++. 

JamesXo

Hi  guys just catching up on these posts - the premises are on Eastway in Sale fronted by a shop sign callled Beyond Medicine.  £35 payable as you walk in gets you 1 hour massage and extras are available. 

Cici has now moved to London, Monica gives great massage and really fit petite Thai lady but is quite cold, and doesn't initiate touching.  Gives great hand job though.

Sasa is not as prettty but very  enthusiastic as she initiates touching from the start.

Generally I do £20 for hj, £30 for topless and £40 for b2b - Monica will insist you pay first.

Offline JOEY 2017

Finally we have bottomed it so to speak thanks guys.  :hi: Not sure of the costings going on though as you say £35 on the door for 1hr massage then I am assuming £20 for H.E £30 for boobs out was it and £40 for B2B I take it you mean this is adding a tenner each time? Because the total cost at £125 is one hell of a price considering you not getting the F/Service.

Clearly F/S is not on the table then given your comments about Monica,whom I am assuming is the owner or boss of said establishment?. Do they have showering facilities as you say its " not the best place" its not some dirty hole with filthy towels or anything along those lines is it?  :scare:

Just googled it and its looks like easy parking but busy place it seems to me, not to discrete but then again I suppose its a medicine shop after all  :lol: with banner for massage services above main signage. Upstairs windows need some TLC!
Cheers   :hi:
Joey 2017   

Offline Goldfinch

Finally we have bottomed it so to speak thanks guys.  :hi: Not sure of the costings going on though as you say £35 on the door for 1hr massage then I am assuming £20 for H.E £30 for boobs out was it and £40 for B2B I take it you mean this is adding a tenner each time? Because the total cost at £125 is one hell of a price considering you not getting the F/Service.

Joey 2017

This is my understanding of it and what I normally pay at most Thai places:

£35 on the door + £20 for HE = £55
£35 on the door + £30 for topless HE = £65
£35 on the door + £40 for B2B (which will be naked with an HE) = £75

Just choose the service you require,and the most you will pay will be £75.

Offline JOEY 2017

Cheers Goldfinch that's the monetary side of things taken care of  :hi: what about the other side of things This Monica? Especially the cleanliness side of things guys as the term "not the best" doesn't sound great! Being a creature of habit I do like a shower or is this a walk in wipe down walk out service only? This Monica described as "being cold" towards customers is rather off putting. Give us your money Darling and no interaction. I do like a good hard massage as well as any extra's I take it the massage is good and not just a tickling session guys? A proper review might be helpful to us all.

Cheers :hi:

Joey 2017