Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: juicy jessica69 - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1000 times)

2 review(s) for juicy jessica69 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Asian Hunter

So having LL face palm me for the third time, it was time to move on. (Though I should write a review about it, but there's plenty of write ups about my disappointment of her). So moving on……

Juicy Jessica 69 caught my eye on AW. Blonde, slim figure, and the name Jessica is my favourite… haha!! As there was no UKP reviews of her, I'd thought I'd TOFTT and be the first to post a review.

Without farting around with AW emails, straight onto the phone to text the number displayed, and very good comms might I add, straight back with a "yes I'm available". Time agreed, postcode given and off I went. Within 30 minutes arrived at the location to call her for advice on parking around the area. Answered within a few seconds and told to park in the car park opposite her flat. Parked up and texted her for the apartment number and directions etc… received text straight back with clear directions.

It’s a serviced apartment down the bay. Easy to get to and keypad entrance to the apartment block. (no hassle with security gates etc…, the apartment block front door is on the main road. Walked in and there is a reception desk opposite the elevators so I avoided eye contact with the old lady at the desk. It's a serviced apartment so it's clean and looked after, and the flat itself was clean and tidy.

Jessica opened the door and I was taken aback how tall she was, 5, 8" or 5, 9". I had texted Jessica beforehand if shower facilities was available and yes, and to my surprise she had run the hot shower ready for me when I knocked on the door. +1 to her on that front. Paperwork handed over and jumped into the shower.

Shower completed, walked to the bedroom and sat waited for her, not long maybe 1 or 2 minutes. Gave me chance to scoop the bedroom, and some schoolgirl uniforms and handcuffs were hanging on the wardrobe with some other uniforms on the side.

In she came, lovely figure (dress size 8 and 34B boobs, I asked in my text earlier). I asked her any rules I should know before the action, no CIM and anal and she asked me what I wanted. As I wasted so much energy on LL and couldn't really be bothered for anything special, I just went for a vanilla service.

Started with a light chat and things moved onto DFK with her happily rubbing AH's fella. I've forgotten how DFK works because Jessica HNDF was mainly closed mouth action. But I was certainly enjoying it. I said lets sample that great BJ you stated on AW and fair play it was good. Lots on sucking, slurping and head bobbing. Not much in way of licking the shaft and balls. But very enjoyable. I'm very bias here, Jessica HNDF BJ's still the best… haha!!

Time to get the bra off and have a feel, pear shaped boobs, hard pointy nipples and juicy to squeeze. More DFK and rubbing AH's fella, but this time I get to slip my hand into her knickers and have a good rub of her pussy. After a few rubs of the clit and pussy she was wet and in slipped a finger. At this point, I was thinking she's going to move my hand away but she happy to let me carry on. If this was an HNDF girl, it'd be a no fingers inside. So Jessica was getting excited and panting more, I decided a second finger insert was in order and finger pumping her pussy.

She was very wet and it was time for the raincoat to be put on. Her on top to begin with, and is was a nice view. Her grinding away I couldn't help but gave a her some upwards thrusting to see how she takes it, very good in that department. I was close to coming so decided to change into doggy and a good view of her ass. After a few pumps from behind I emptied into the sack. She was happy to take the jonny off from AH's fella and hand over a wet wipe to clean up.

I was pretty satisfied and told her one come for today will do and she offered me a shower. After the shower we chatted for a bit and I sensed the hour was nearly up, and I was close. I walked out the door checked my phone and it was 5 minutes under my hour booking.

To summarize, nice friendly girl, it is her in the AW pictures give or take a few years those photos were taken. She has been on and off this industry 3 years. Great toned figure, nice face, but not a face I would pick out in a crowd and say "I like that". That's just me, I'm quite choosy when it comes to facial appearances. She has some tatt's but obviously not showing on her pics for discretion and being recognised. And I would say add a few years onto her AW age.

On a footnote, I think she can be a bit naughty. Chatted about her doing any duo's and gangbangs etc… she does MFF no MMF and no gangbangs. And the uniforms I mentioned earlier, were her friend's she works alongside. Lexi something, they both work from the same apartment.

Sorry it's a long review. Just trying to be informative as I can so you know what to expect and being honest. Have a good one if you guys decide to see this filly and maybe it will be a more exciting experience than mine.

Asian Hunter out!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Mil 34

Nice to see you finally get a punt. Did you ask her to leave you aw feedback.
I've been looking at her profile recently and nearly took the plunge myself. Cheers for the review

Offline Steelworker

Well done, AH. Good review. Pleased you had a good time.

Offline pork sword

Great informative review AH :thumbsup: enjoyed reading it, glad your luck has turned and your back in the saddle... :music:

np500

Her pics are nice, good review up up and away A H , punting can be easy and fun sometimes, and it can be a headfuck , and not in a face fucking sort of way ! But your now free of the shackles and can enjoy it.

Asian Hunter

Cheers fella's  :drinks:.

@Mil yes got feedback in the bag  :thumbsup:.

Forgot to mention, she was very engaging when DFK and fingering her. Very close touchy feely intimacy going on, some girls are quite distant but she had her legs wrapped around mine rubbing up and down.

She is full time indie and does the agency when called upon.

Offline ampersand

Did you ask her to leave you aw feedback.

Probably not, because as he says, he didn't mess around with AW e.mails. For all its faults, if you don't book via AW, the girls won't be able to leave you feedback.

Asian Hunter

Probably not, because as he says, he didn't mess around with AW e.mails. For all its faults, if you don't book via AW, the girls won't be able to leave you feedback.

Feedback in the bag  :yahoo:.

Although I didn't book her through AW emails and used text instead. We did chat just before I left if she'd wanted feedback on her AW and vise versa. She told me to send a booking request via AW back dating it and she would confirm, rate and give feedback. So yes the AW booking request and feedback has it's flaws. Anyone can still leave feedback, punter or WG if a booking request was sent regardless if it's confirmed or not by the WG.

Melfort212

Seems you had a good time Asian, her photos aren't the best so it was a good TOFTT.  :thumbsup:

Asian Hunter

Seems you had a good time Asian, her photos aren't the best so it was a good TOFTT.  :thumbsup:

Yes agree her photos need updating. But cheers fella  :drinks:.

np500

O k there's not many , but if my o h looked like that I'd never have heard of A W , u k punting etc, another on h l mainly due to the review has to be said , but looks fit to me .

Melfort212

Just noticed she is part of the Illicit Liaisons girls, also called Jessica there. A few more photos.

External Link/Members Only

STAR-LORD

+1 to AW for a successful punt hunt. And for getting the groove on, and another confirmed AW feedback point.  :thumbsup:

Online mr big

If she sometimes works for illicit the mff must be with welsh lexi the one with the big melons

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review AH.  Glad you had a good time.  Another girl for me to consider.   :drinks: