Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Amelia - Guildford  (Read 1685 times)

30 review(s) for Just_Amelia (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for half and hour, though with chatting and foreplay I must have gone way over.

Been waiting for ages for Amelia to be more local again and I was chuffed to see her back in Guildford. Comms were good and clear and finally saw her today.

Booking made for a lovely flat in central guildford. really impressive. I ran a little late but Amelia was more than fine and understanding. I kept her up to date with my journey.

Oh my word. I had forgotten just how stunning Amelia is. Model looking with long brown hair and a slim natural figure. I have had dreams about putting her in an evening dress and taking her to dinner. A true top class lady.  :angelgirl:

The next half hour (at least) was a blur of DFK, oral both ways, DFK, cowgirl, DFK and finally a hand finish with more DFK. An utterly sensual experience. I convulsed with pleasure at climax. I honestly could snog this lady all day long. She knows exactly what she is doing and seems totally genuine with her foreplay and sex.

I will most definitely be continuing to check her profile for when she is next in the area. And also continuing to wish I could pull a girl half this sexy in the real world!

Offline MrMatrix

This young lady has been on my HL for a while- great to see your positive review TKM, Shes not easy to pin down either. But I will persevere, only a matter of time I feel. Thanks .  :thumbsup:

Offline thekman100

Hi mate, she is mainly based in London now I think. Worth keeping on the hotlist though.  ;)

Offline MrMatrix

Hi mate, she is mainly based in London now I think. Worth keeping on the hotlist though.  ;)
I had noted shes mainly London based, but I also note she occaisionally comes out of London. I do occaisionally go to London for a punt if I feel the need to meet someone specific, but its not my preferred choice thats all. :hi: