Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: magic massage - aka Sara near Ikea Croydon  (Read 1336 times)

4 review(s) for MAGIC~MASSAGE (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Pablo_Escobar

External Link/Members Only

This woman has been on my list for quite some time.... just trying to get a hold of her is almost a mission even Tom Cruise and his band of merry Impossiblistas would fail at. But alas today she picked up her phone. Holy S i thought to myself. So today it was on.

Location - it's not far away from Ikea in Croydon in fact... well when i say that i know this rd as it leads to a roundabout which if you turn left and go ahead leads to the Ikea towers. CR0 3JH. A small besit setup... some weird neighbours blasting their tunes as you walk up to her front door which she had ajar anyway. Felt ok in terms of safety.

Lady - well to start with those photos of her in her profile must have been taken 10+ years ago AT LEAST. She's about a size 16 i would say.... HUGE natural tits.... floppy too... but i mean huge! Quite a tummy on her too... but then compared to me.... i thought, i dont really need to work out after all :) She's quite tall.... around 5'9 or so... shortish blond perox hair. No visible tatt's.... i just kept looking around the bedsit and thinking, this looks ok... but it does seem like a family lives there and it's being sublet. ANYWAY... who cares.

Cost - £60 for a 1 hr B2B oily (and i mean FUGN oily massage). More on that later. It ended with quite an explosive HJ.

The punt

Well this one was strange. When i arrived i looked at her and thought... ok she doesn't look great, but... i'm here for a nice relaxing massage and a nice handjob. Anything extra.... i dont really care about. With that in mind i'm shown to the bedroom to the right of the door as you enter and this is where things start to go a little awkward. She tells me to get undressed and she'll be back with the warm oil. Fine i think. I start to discloth and notice that the bed had no cover.... it's the mattress (one of those memory foam ones)... and higher up the bed a pillow (memory foam again) and a clean (i bloody hope so) towel covering the pillow for your head. So... i'm gonna lay here nakes face down... my dick on the mattress where who fugn knows what has landed on it. I wasn't impressed so grabbed my tshirt and lay that down at least to cover where i dick would be.

Next i see on the bedside table at the end of the bed... is mini laptop... blasting tunes... with a webcam built in. Paranoia hits me for all of 10 secs... and so i tilt the screen so the camera would only see the keyboard and move the laptop to the side to ensure im not being filmed or on some form of casting. I know... i know... but you never really do know what the hell some people could do.

She returns and the 'magic start'... a rough normal massage that is. Enough oil is pasted on me that could fry chips for a whole Wembley stadium filled with hungry chip eaters. I mean it was stupid..... the amount she poured on. The massage continued... and then she flicked her top off... rubbed oil all over her and then started the B2B. It was rough and soft at the same time.... it wasn't the worst i have ever had... but not really sensual. There was something lacking.... felt quite mechanical. But she kept slapping her enourmous tits on my back, back of my head, lower back and occasionally giving me some CC swipes down below. That part felt nice, but she only did it a few times. Now this is where i was not impressed. She moved from normal massage to B2B.... 8 times. Kept alternating from one to the other... adn every bloody time she's pour a little more oil..... I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH ON ME THANK YOU VERY MUCH WOMAN!!!!

This goes on for about 35-40 mins i guess... she asks me to flip over so she can start on the part that should be the MOST magical :) At this point im starring at her body, my dick (which isn't really enjoying this and barely 'in the game' and thinking... i don't think i really need to think of anything dull to prolong me cumming.... she begins the b2b on my front and i suppose because i can see her tits (her HUGE melons) this wakes the old boy up... she expertly wanks me while slidding my dick through her tits too. That i must say felt wonderful. This went on for 5-10 mins and that was it.... i blew my load. So that part was good..... now for some more BAD.

At the end she jumps up.... grabs her top and says she is gonna get the shower ready and walks out.... i am laying here and my cum... on my stomach starts to move around, dripping to the edge of my body and you know where it's going... yep onto the mattress. But i stop it with my hand.... "err... could do we some tissues or something to clean this up please"... she returns telling me i can go shower. Tissues? Oh yeah... that... one sec.... she leaves... 2 mins later returns... i'm thinking, WTF are you doing woman, do you care if i make a real mess of this bed. Obviously not. She returns, swipes everything in one go (doesnt clean it up properly as i have blown my lot all over) but i say fuckit and head to the bathroom. I wash, clean up.... get dressed, pay and leave.

So overall..... i think i have ticked her off my list. So that is a plus. The actual HR was really good... so that pushes this review into the realms of a positive review but all the bad shite... well that neutralises it to the lower verdict of a neutral. If the HR was shite this would have been a poor negative one for me.

Enjoy fellas.

Offline stevethebroker

Address seems familiar, went to see a polish girl that advertised on gumtree maybe a year ago. Not sure if its the same place but there was 2 girls at the time, a slim one and one I would describe as plus size. But it did have a massage table, service was nothing to write about though