Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DOLL CHRISTINE - Bait & Switch WC2  (Read 952 times)

8 review(s) for DOLL CHRISTINE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Maverick1808

Gents.

External Link/Members Only

I'd had this dolly bird on my HL for some time and decided today was the day as i woke up with the urge!

Comms via text were fine, arrived on time only to be met with no response. Couple of texts and a call were ignored but as i was about to drive away she text me the flat number. Block was fine and on a quiet street so entering was no issue.

Once up at the flat the girl who met me clearly was not Christine but somebody else! She was fairly attractive, tall, long blond hair and a decent tit job. I had originally requested 1 HR but swiftly changed to 30 Minutes as it was clearly a bait and switch.

Shower offered & taken, return to the room and she's already starkers laying on the bed FFS! :dash:
Starts with a shallow BJ, ok but wouldn't write home about it. Then starts the "My tits are sensitive" load of bollocks. At this point i wanted to shoot my load and fuck off. Went down for some RO which was nice and she was very clean, slight moans but probably fake. On with the dom and she just laid there legs spread and i was like "Oh i'll go on top then shall i?" Pumped in mish for a few minutes then thankfully shot my load on her stomach as there was so much oil on the dom it was like wrestling an eel trying to get it off! She covered her face like i was firing sulphuric acid, not that it went that far anyway! Cleaned up and then she laid there and i was like "right thats it i'm off" which seem to come as a suprise to her!

She said she'd been here 2 weeks and was Hungarian when the profile states Lithuanian! Also said her boyfriend is in prison in Hungary for killing someone, 7 years apparently!

Anyway I couldn't possibly recommend !

I was in an out in 20 minutes. No FK, No CIM and no most of whatever else was on the profile. Someone else was in the flat as i could here them talking whilst waiting for the lift. It was a female voice so maybe it was Christine who just couldn't be arsed to do the booking?

Cost was £80, i wasted my money so you guys don't have to  :thumbsup:

Offline mrx007

You are the man. I've been messaging her and probably was going to see her tonight.

Saved my money. Cheers!!!!!!

Offline inthemix96

You are the man. I've been messaging her and probably was going to see her tonight.

Saved my money. Cheers!!!!!!

Yep, I was also considering, thanks OP!

Offline Perrier

Another bullet dodged - I almost called her on Tuesday, but a late change of schedule means I didn't - and now, clearly, I won't - thank you :drinks:

Offline Maverick1808

No problem chaps that's why we're all here :hi:

Damn shame though as that body with those tits looks amazing.