Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Annabelle / MsAnnabelle  (Read 2292 times)

theo83

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hey all

Thinking of booking next week. Read some reviews and some of older MsAnnabelle reviews.

But i am really after a decent face fucking, pse type meet. She has confirmed this is ok but at the very top of the budget i wantes to check...

Anyone confirm if they have had this from her?

SeekingtheTruth

theo83

Yeah heard about her but Welsh Anna coming to liverpool next week

Offline Steelworker

I've seen her but didn't request that service. She is spectacularly good looking IMO. Gorgeous face and body. You'll not be disappointed on that front. Any other comment from me would be speculation.

theo83

Thanks mate.

Did she seem submissive and did she mention DT?

She looks soooooo hot but had past meets with a few of these hotties who agree on phone but fail to deliever

Offline Steelworker

None of that but because I didn't ask. I just wanted DFK oral and sex and it was all very good. Good luck if you go for it.

theo83

None of that but because I didn't ask. I just wanted DFK oral and sex and it was all very good. Good luck if you go for it.

Cheers mate

Offline mrdiamond77

I have seen Annabelle myself but just the once and it was more of a GFE punt.  She is very good looking and has a great body and I enjoyed my time with her.  I agree with Seekingthetruth in that Welsh Barbie would provide this service for you.  However I am not saying Annabelle would not.

Melfort212

The photo on here she had up of her face before she got banned was fantastic, and those tits  :wacko:

She's defo on my HL and one day I will make the effort to try and arrange something.

jayj77

I've seen Annabelle last year, very pretty girl but I feel provided more of a GFE than PSE.