Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adorable Leona & Sophiasins - duo -My first threesome - Harlow  (Read 3777 times)

9 review(s) for Adorable Leona (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
18 review(s) for sophiasins (10 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

I saw this girl yesterday External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Although if you saw my previous review she is naughty and posed as a different girl

I called her number as advised to arrange a three some.
On arrival I was greeted by this girl
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Who was true to her profile.
Face looks slightly older but you can see it's her and she has a little more meat on her than pics suggest.

In call  Harlow
30 mins   £160

Sophia was definitely the more enthusiastic of the two and couldn't wait to get my pants off.
I asked for a quick freshen up and Sophia let me to the bathroom were she took great pride in a wash and a cheeky fondle in the shower.

Leona got down on me first while Sophia indulged me with some nice dfk then they swapped so I could taste Leona.
Sophia was definitely better at the owo than Leona in my opinion.
I then instructed them to do owo together on me as this was what I really came for.

So far I would say Sophia was definitely more into it and Leona kept trying to get away to answer phone which I gently instructed to get involved. (Remembering I read a thread on threesomes advising to make sure both girls earn their money).
Must have have been about twenty minutes in with Leona riding me reverse cg and Sophia kissing and letting me play with what ever my greedy hands could get hold of whilst slapping Leona arse at the same time.  (Who says blokes can't multitask).

Then Leona says she has a client on the way.
While Sophia was riding me I noticed Leona on the phone so I got me my fingers up there and starting fingering her to distract her which worked as she was finding it hard to talk I thought was quite funny and it will teach her to interrupt a session I'd paid good money for.

Eventually Leona did leave and Sophia just carried on fucking me on top until I popped then I went down on her for a bit till she came.

When the session came to an end I checked the time and it turns out I had almost the half hour with both then got a bonus half hour extra just with Sophia so I gotta say happy customer the pros far out way the cons on this one.

Sophia even suggested for an extra 40 quid we could just keep going sadly I didn't have the money or the time and it was a little cheeky her asking.  I wasn't complaining as I just got half hour extra.

Overall I feel it was a great punt even though Leona tried to crawl off.  I think my gentle assertiveness helped as if I'd said nothing she probably would of tried to get away earlier.   This punt taught me that I can take control of the situation without causing upset or confrontation and it's something I read in punting tips when I first started punting, it has served me well, thanks to the people who set that up.

Also thanks to Sophia she let slip that the other girl who initially I believed to be this girl
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Was called Leona which is how I found out about Leonas naughty double profile scam.

I have posted this in previous reviews.   So I mention this just to reiterate and kind of index them together.

I would return but I would only see Sophia solo as I really enjoyed everything she offered and the enthusiasm she offered it with .
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:21:07 pm by Whoisarrypotter »
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Shynuthorny69

Can't believe she was on the phone during a session, I'd have been pissed! Sounds like with the extra 30mins though you did OK, I have my first FFM coming up next week can't wait :)

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Who with mate I'll keep my eyes out for the review.
Is it local to harlow/Hertford area as I found there doesn't seem to be a lot of duos offered round here?
Good luck fella
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Shynuthorny69

I'll post the review after don't worry ;) two girls Ipswich way, ones my regular, the others her best friend, they are genuinely bi and from what I've been told they absolutely love doing duos together should be an amazing session!