Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vixen_Violet put her prices up  (Read 600 times)

Offline IAMBATMAN

External Link/Members Only has increased her rate by £20 to £180. ive been interested in seeing her but at £160 i thought that was too high but £180 is way too much and wont be seeing her for that

Offline Golovkin

Yes she's very good but to highly priced now for me to return.

Offline IAMBATMAN

her 2 hour rate is more reasonable i suppose but i wouldnt see her for that long without seeing her first an i aint seeing her for that shame cause shes got a good rep and nails my likes list

Offline Kendrig

Price hikes are getting regular, can't keep letting this happen. Have always fancies her. Give them a dusty phone till the prices drop.

Offline cueball

I'd pondered this lass as a one off at her old rate, which is steep in my book but at her new rate she's off the list.

Offline IAMBATMAN

like kendrig said she'll have a dusty phone soon so she'll stay on the list for awhile, but £160 still a bit high tbf and i know i pay £150 sometimes but its the principal, whys she worth that much more than say SK?

Offline NigelF

:lol:  £160 was way too much, £180 is taking the piss (which isn't even something she does). She also claims to offer GFE but doesn't even kiss  :wackogirl:

Offline IAMBATMAN

i literally only want to see her to test out her DTing and FFing so kissing not an issue for me but i totally see what you mean its like saying you do a PSE but dont even do OWO its like a basic requirement for that service. in her Q&A she states shes been told her prices are extremely good for the service she offers, whoever told you that luvs lying or has too much money but that was up when she was still £160 wonder if they still thinks she VFM

Offline Trotter671

On a previous thread after I had seen her profile and photos I was tempted but no kissing is a no from me (especially for £160 now £180 per hour).

Offline bugsybum

£130!!!!!!!!!! for 30 minutes. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: what fuckin world do these brasses live in. maybe we need to do something like tontober again. £100 an hour or £50 30 minutes. we need to fight back against these delusional cunts and the fluffies who blow smoke up their arses which encourages them to raise prices. :mad: :mad: :dash: :dash:

Offline IAMBATMAN

£130!!!!!!!!!! for 30 minutes. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: what fuckin world do these brasses live in
that made me laugh too her heads in the fucking clouds

Offline Kendrig

£130!!!!!!!!!! for 30 minutes. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: what fuckin world do these brasses live in. maybe we need to do something like tontober again. £100 an hour or £50 30 minutes. we need to fight back against these delusional cunts and the fluffies who blow smoke up their arses which encourages them to raise prices. :mad: :mad: :dash: :dash:
When the prices rise, stop , leave them till they see sense. Delusional
Hidden Image/Members Only